mexicans spitting in white peoples food
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Kyle

San Diego, CA

#41 May 12, 2012
Excuse me for my comment. It was wrong and I would like to apologize for it. I did not witness any such action.

“ Dump Obama November 6, 2012”

Since: Jan 11

Flush it.

#43 May 22, 2012
TERMINATOR wrote:
I have been told that Mexicans are spitting in white and black peoples food at restaurants
It's just something they do..

“4 Pounds Of Whoop Azz”

Since: May 12

Chihuahua, Mexico

#44 May 22, 2012
sometimes i lick the white peoples food. si.

Cherokee Village, AR

#45 May 23, 2012

I don't know why people want to go into these mexican places anyway. All you are doing is supporting the mexican invasion. Stay away from mexicans stay far away.
rick3366rick

San Jose, CA

#46 Nov 6, 2013
I know for a fact the Mexicans spit in white, black and asian foods all the time!!! Mexicans think they own this country and can do anything they want. They are not afraid of breaking any US laws because they think the god of the dead will protect them from law enforcement or police. That's why all white, black and asian servers should spit in all Mexican's food!!!
Dkushner99

Santa Clara, CA

#47 Feb 8, 2015
I am white male 53 years old. I currently am working but could not work for 6 years because I was poisoned by a Mexican. I have morgellons disease from it. Where I work I am the only white guy. I work with 2 Vietnamese 2 Chinese one Philippine. I like each of them Nd we all help each other and get along. I also work with some gay men and have no problem with them or their differences. I have been spit at by Mexicans countless times here in San jose where I like and very often looked at in a threatening manner. I try to get along with people regardless of race culture etc and know people of all sorts all except Hispanics. They are ignorant racist rude and disrespectful. I'm certain they are not all like that but I have not met one that is not like that yet. I no longer attempt to interact with Mexicans as I do not want to be stabbed or beat up. They blame everyone for their problems and do not reize that other races have problems too. I am half Jew my people were murdered in the millions 75 yeRs Go and I'm not spitting at people
Dkushner99

Santa Clara, CA

#48 Feb 8, 2015
TERMINATOR wrote:
I have been told that Mexicans are spitting in white and black peoples food at restaurants
This is how they act. They blame and insult and if you attempt to really share another point of view they attack you with anger or rage. They never hear any other point of view because they sit around together and talk about how awful white people are but the problem is not white people it people in general. If a Mexican experiences hate or predjudice they blame the whole race because their country is full of ignorance with ignorant people. They come here willing to work hard but are resentful when they make low wages and see what they think are rich people. They expect success to fall on them like it does for the Chinese and Indians here in America but these other immigrants come here with educations. I am half Irish and half Russian Jew. My Irish ancestors came here 100 years ago and were almost slave labor and built the railroads along with the chinese. Mexicans are generally ignorant and do not see that they are not the only immigrants that have been taken advantage of. The kind of people that have taken advantage of Mexican immigrants are the same kinds of people that took advantage of the Irish the Chinese etc not because they were white and all whites are like that but because they were evil. There are good and evil in every race. If Mexicans were in the same position as the Spanish or English (the evil ones) then evil Mexican people would do the same
justthefacts

Denver, CO

#49 Jun 19, 2015
It certainly depends where you are eating (state, side of town) Hell, there are some parts of town I wouldn't eat at no matter who is serving. But I remember living in Carrollton, TX and always being a little concerned when the staff was primarily Mexican. I often felt like TX was one big social experiment. It seems apart from all the bad though, Texans in general have lived with American adaptation in a rural setting the longest, and have made the most improvements of any other state as far as culture co-opting

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irving Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Green Top Lawn Care (Jun '13) Jun 22 Bigbod 4
Are there any non-racist white people in Irving? Jun 20 Davieboy 3
dangerous church in lewisville (Jun '16) Jun 18 Lords farts 5
lisa mcknight (Sep '14) Jun 11 Dallas 2
Kid's Birthday Party Jun 11 Ashkakay 1
Review: Tomorrow Counts Counseling & Recovery P... (Apr '15) Jun 10 lpr 4
News Hispanic exodus from Irving, TX hurts businesses (Oct '07) Jun 9 Ex Tiger 258

Irving Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Irving Mortgages