Valley Ranch
New Resident

Wisconsin Rapids, WI

#1 Jul 20, 2011
Ntv Txn moving to a home in Valley Ranch. How safe is it and what are the high lights I.E. Restaurants, shopping etc? Thanks!
celtic_winds

Irving, TX

#2 Jul 25, 2011
That is a good move you are making. You will lack for nothing in that area. There are plenty of restaurants. Valley Ranch does not have anymore more crime than other cities. In fact it has less. Your main advantage is you will be close to Highway 635 which is a straight shot into the North Dallas area. Best of luck!
New Resident

Irving, TX

#3 Aug 11, 2011
Thanks Celtic_Winds! We love it here; finally getting settled in...we've explored a little. What a great area!! I headed to the Galleria and North Park yesterday. Both are just a hop, skip and a jump away! I LOVE it here!:)
celtic_winds

Irving, TX

#4 Sep 5, 2011
Great glad to hear ya'll have found the area to your liking! Sorry I am replying so late, I never saw your reply.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irving Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Continue reading Remember the Lewisville Lake d... 19 hr ArtAndersonTexas 1
Jazmine Williams Apr 11 Track star gone bad 1
Dirty snapchat (Oct '15) Apr 11 Shotput 3
Pete Bishop Apr 1 Fyi 1
News Mannatech sues Las Vegas company in patent dispute (Apr '06) Mar 22 Kevin 217
Euless...the Tree City? That's a joke, right? (May '06) Mar '18 Sadface 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Texas (Dis... (Oct '10) Mar '18 Bot 26

Irving Jobs

Personal Finance

Irving Mortgages