Irving is so ghetto, filled with tras...

Irving is so ghetto, filled with trash people

Posted in the Irving Forum

Juan Do

Dallas, TX

#1 Jan 3, 2012
Irving has turned to the most ghetto place in the past 10 years. I now hate Irving. Im hispanic but not Mexican. The problem is that its not Mexicans who have moved to Irving to invade and make the place so dirty. Its the Central America people.. Salvadoreans who are trash and should be all exported back are the ones who screw it up for everyone. In El Salvador there is nothing nice, the way they live, they want to come and live here. For Mexicans, I can say it different. I have been there also and there are professional people who come to the US and make a home, but then there are the ranch brought up mexicans who come here to work like donkeys by a pair of boots, live in bunches and then by a truck and think they have it made, which they do, but with their lifestyle they should be back at a ranch. I would never ever move back to Irving. Look at the crime rate now.. It has a nickname for the ghetto people. They call it "the crooked I" and they are happy to announce that.
Donald Trump

Corinna, ME

#2 Jan 13, 2012
Irving is very much a ghetto. Everything is buritos and chicken waffles.
tradewinds

Dallas, TX

#3 Jan 14, 2012
Donald Trump wrote:
Irving is very much a ghetto. Everything is buritos and chicken waffles.
Burritos are an American invention. Go to Mexico and ask for one and watch the face on the waiter. They won't know what ur talking about.
Curious

Flower Mound, TX

#4 Jan 19, 2012
Has it realy gotten that bad. Wow it wasn't like that early 80s and 90s. It was never like other dfw suburbs either.????? Anyone in 1991 I stopped at a gas station off of loop 12 in Irving remembering an older Hispanic man giving my mother a Flyer of his Missing Daughter. He stated that she was lured by a white Lady claiming to take her shopping and buy her clothes. The father told the teen not to pursue but I guess he was working when he discovered one day his teen never came home. He stated the police were no Help and he was posting flyers everywhere. Anyone know about this story.
Robber Duck

Dallas, TX

#6 Jan 28, 2012
You people have no idea what you're talking about, the crime rate has dropped the past six years.
Cali to Texas

Lockhart, TX

#8 Feb 24, 2013
Irving isn't bad. It's between 2 major cities, so of course your going to get crime. Irving PD is everywhere. I moved from Sacramento out here. I had 3 people shot on my block in Sactown in 3 years. Walls tagged weekly. Irving is nothing like that. Upscale shopping and that's about it. Nice place if you like suburbs
Laguna bitch

Irving, TX

#9 Mar 3, 2013
Cali to Texas wrote:
Irving isn't bad. It's between 2 major cities, so of course your going to get crime. Irving PD is everywhere. I moved from Sacramento out here. I had 3 people shot on my block in Sactown in 3 years. Walls tagged weekly. Irving is nothing like that. Upscale shopping and that's about it. Nice place if you like suburbs
I agree. I lived in California my whole life until 2 yrs ago. Ghetto is relative to people describing it. I assume people calling Irving ghetto have not traveled much. Downtown Los Angeles, south central LA, skid row, that's ghetto. Irving has some slum areas but like any town that's over 100 yrs old, that's what happens.
King Ricky

United States

#10 Jan 28, 2014
If you don't like irving stay outta irving this is for us 3hunna baby ...shout out to my old bear Creek people Jackson and Gilbert corner huslaz
Devin Robertson

Texarkana, AR

#11 Feb 1, 2014
Back in the 1960's and early 1970's Irving was a decent town to live in: solid White majority, blue-collar to upper middle class. When DFW Airport opened a LOT of White people moved on out to Colleyville, Grapevine, Southlake, HEB, etc., and the vacuum was slowly filled by mexicons. Now, I don't even drive through that turd-world ghetto......
Juan Do

Dallas, TX

#12 Feb 2, 2014
King Ricky wrote:
If you don't like irving stay outta irving this is for us 3hunna baby ...shout out to my old bear Creek people Jackson and Gilbert corner huslaz
This is what I'm talking about. Prime example of the uneducated people of Irving. Old bear Creek is probably roach infested living. Huslaz? Welfare people trying to make a dollar out of 15 cents.
Nightfall

Irving, TX

#13 Jan 7, 2015
Devin Robertson wrote:
Back in the 1960's and early 1970's Irving was a decent town to live in: solid White majority, blue-collar to upper middle class. When DFW Airport opened a LOT of White people moved on out to Colleyville, Grapevine, Southlake, HEB, etc., and the vacuum was slowly filled by mexicons. Now, I don't even drive through that turd-world ghetto......
This whole of Texas used to be part of Mexico so you don't think theres gonna be Mexican decendants here?Huh, you ignorant racist.If you go back farther than that it was native Americans.The world turns and changes dip shit,And if you think areas that are only white majority can be the only places that are well kept go look at the white trash slums of towns like Alvord TX or Bowie TX.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irving Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are there no reports of the constant car br... Nov 15 Nunya 1
News Atheist couple wants 'God' out of Texas pledge (Aug '07) Nov 7 Swedenforever 176
All You Can Eat Catfish Fry This Saturday Novem... Nov 5 Lewisville Masoni... 1
News Lewisville Medical Practice Sued by EEOC for Re... Oct '17 MetalGoddess 1
dangerous church in lewisville (Jun '16) Sep '17 ConcernedPullmanite 7
Review: Dalrock Transport LLC (Jun '14) Sep '17 Johns Ex wife 11
Storage units Sep '17 Jonas 1

Irving Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Irving Mortgages