Illegal Hispanic immigrants in Texas ...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
whosewho

Houston, TX

#44 Jul 3, 2011
If there country would assist them instead of living off of them, there would be no reason for them to rob the US legal residences. Think about it what other country worries about there people if they have food or shelter or even a job. We are honest hard working Americans and our lives are invaded by all illegal scumbags that need to return to their own sick countries.
whosewho

Houston, TX

#45 Jul 3, 2011
You can stay till you are caught and eventually you will be caught if you are illegal. The law states if you are here illegal that you can be charged with a felony and serve up to 10 years. So therefore; it is up to you. If you like to send me your address I would love to report you and all the other illegals to INS so that they can excort you back to your dead beat country.
whosewho

Houston, TX

#46 Jul 3, 2011
First and formost let me correct you about that the illegals don't get help. When the woman gets pregnant we assist her with medicate, foodstamps for children born here in the US, WIC for her until the baby is born then 6 months thereafter and with the formula for the child till it is a year old then till he is 5 yrs, that child is an AMERICAN and we support it until 18. So they do get services ask before you judge and if you worked for the state you would surely have that information that is how they get assistance by getting pregnant. Now, I wish we could force doctors to let the INS know that he is treating an illegal person that way we can deport her before she has an AMERICAN child we must care for and support and she can stay in a shelter in her country till the baby is born and her own coutry's tax dollars can support both of them.
whosewho

Houston, TX

#47 Jul 3, 2011
If you are posting and living in the US our first language is English! So if you are here have respect for our country and write in English for those of us that don't write, read or speak your language!
Thoughts

Dallas, TX

#48 Jul 3, 2011
All wets and their whelps should be herded back across the border.
freddie garcia

Houston, TX

#49 Jul 7, 2011
Juan Miguel Griego wrote:
This is obviously a racist web site inciting hatred for Mexicans and Central Americans and La Raza de Bronce. If all the illegals decided to go home, prices of all services and goods in the United States would soar tremendously, plus many small businesses would close down entirely from lack of help. White and Black Americans bitch a lot and harbor feelings of racism but fail to compare the percentage of crimes committed by "illegals" to the percentage of crimes commited by Blacks and by Whites.
Jaun Miguel Griego your a moron it dosnt matter the percentage between blacks and whites Its a crime to be in this country illegaly so moron If theres 30 million Illegals in this country they broke the law so that means theres 30 million criminals In the U S Whats your percentage now .
D Mark

Omaha, NE

#50 Jul 9, 2011
If you are an illegal immigrant you should not be in the U.S. because it is against the law and then these other crimes would not happen. Our jails are filling up with illegal immigrants and the taxpayers are the ones who foot the bill.
amuricah

Denton, TX

#51 Jul 31, 2012
There's no reason to argue with an American. They presume the Sun revolves around their nation. They demand that you only know one language, eat at McDonald's or Burger King or KFC, clean their houses and wipe their rear ends because the can't reach around their massive thighs to wipe their holes, and build their houses on the same land they buried the Natives after they killed them for being 'savages'. It's 'Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness' only if you're inbred in the USA. If your mom isn't also your sister, you aren't an American. They're upset because people who look different are in their country. They think they can smell 'illegals', like 'illegals' are a special species. It shouldn't matter if their opinions of Hispanics or even blacks are low, because no one gives a damn about them anyway, except the terrorists, which says a lot.
amuricah

Denton, TX

#52 Jul 31, 2012
whosewho, I'm sure that if English is your native and only language, your grammar should be better. Educate yourself on your own language before you tell others to speak your language. I'm sure you'd be a great visitor in Chinatown. "Hey I don't speak your ching chong language! You're in America, speak English!"
whosewho1

Houston, TX

#53 Aug 19, 2012
amuricah wrote:
whosewho, I'm sure that if English is your native and only language, your grammar should be better. Educate yourself on your own language before you tell others to speak your language. I'm sure you'd be a great visitor in Chinatown. "Hey I don't speak your ching chong language! You're in America, speak English!"
Let me inform you I do know my language very well and well enough to say that I am a full proud Texan! No if you thing I need to be educated take your happy ass illegal family out of our country so that my country and give me the education I deserve rather than your illegal family living off of us. Think of it. Once a wet back is always a wet back. Get a legal invite rather than envade our lives with your stupidity!
whosewho1

Houston, TX

#54 Aug 19, 2012
Children born her to illegal people ar now getting word that they must return to their parents country with their parents by the time they are 18. If parents are gott the chil is allowed to only finish that school year if they have a legal family member living here to care for them. That means if a sisteris 21 and stoped by the police and she has no social security her momma, pappa, brothers, sisters, nieces, newphew and her own children are all deported. NO EXCUSES! GO TEXAS AND ARIZONA WE WILL HAVE OTHER STATES JOINING TO GET RID OF ALL THE ILLEGAL TRASH DUMPING IN THE US.
Alicia

Denton, TX

#55 Sep 19, 2013
By 2050 the Anglos will be the minority and I can't wait till that happens!! They need to feel how it feels to be the minority! It's payback!! Also don't forget this country was "founded" by immigrants!! How do you think the native Americans felt when your family came and stole their land? So please spare me your logic, you have none. History will repeat its self and guess what you're the one that feels like "your" country is being overrun...too bad Mr. Racist get over it!! Like I said its payback for what your family has done to this country's native people! Maybe we should annihilate the white race like your family did the Native Americans!! That's an idea!!
D Mark

Omaha, NE

#56 Mar 6, 2014
Juan Miguel Griego wrote:
This is obviously a racist web site inciting hatred for Mexicans and Central Americans and La Raza de Bronce. If all the illegals decided to go home, prices of all services and goods in the United States would soar tremendously, plus many small businesses would close down entirely from lack of help. White and Black Americans bitch a lot and harbor feelings of racism but fail to compare the percentage of crimes committed by "illegals" to the percentage of crimes commited by Blacks and by Whites.
Nothing racist about it, illegal immigrants commit crimes here! Look up the SCAAP Funding for FY-2013 which was around $230,000,000,00 which is the taxpayer dollars the Federal Government sends to States and Counties for the incarceration of illegal immigrants! The State of Texas received $10,336,844.00 and 111 Counties received smaller amounts. How about the schooling, healthcare, etc., of illegal immigrants, this cost taxpayers billions every year! Illegal immigrants send billions to their home countries every year, how does this money help the economy of the United States? It is against the law to enter the United States without proper documentation or permission, it is against Federal Law to falsify an I-9 to work here, it is against the law to operate a vehicle in most States! Out-of-wedlock birthrate for Hispanics (A large percentage of our illegal immigrants) is 53% are you happy to provide for these children? The list goes on and our laws are for everybody, if our citizens do not like our laws, then it is up to them to make sure they are changed? But in the meantime they should be enforced, there is a reason these laws were made in the first place?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irving Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Irving, Texas man indicted for running scheme t... (Jan '07) Sat ghost 7
big daddys swingers club in irving, tx (Jul '10) Sat ghost 45
News Hispanic exodus from Irving, TX hurts businesses (Oct '07) Sat truck owner 255
Horny woman in irving (Feb '15) Sat truck owner 4
News Condemned Irving apartment complex to be torn down (Nov '07) Aug 25 Who cares 43
Trump for President, He will win. watch Aug 22 olive oyl 1
News Dallas police charge two men with forced prosti... Aug 20 Nameless 1

Irving Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Irving Mortgages