Illegal Hispanic immigrants in Texas ...

Illegal Hispanic immigrants in Texas on death row...warning pretty crude

Posted in the Irving Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
TLC

Irving, TX

#1 Nov 14, 2007
Some of the illegals on Texas Death Row
Nov 12, 2007 | 6:57 PM
Category: News
Report This Post
Warning this can be graphic: Read at own risk.
Born 10/05/1969 in Tamaulipas, Mexico Ramiro Hernandez went to school and dropped out after completing 4 years.
Looking for a better life Ramiro Hernandez illegally came to the United States where he worked as a laborer.
On 10/15/1997 in Kerrville, Texas, Hernandez was working as a hired hand for a 49-year old white male. Hernandez broke into the victimís residence and beat him to death with a metal bar. Hernandez then tied up the victimís wife and repeatedly raped her.
Prior prison record: 4 year sentence for aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.
While in jail awaiting trial for current offense of Capital Murder, Hernandez stabbed a white female jailer during a cell transfer, causing her death.
Born 03/09/1977 in San Luis, Mexico Juan Carlos Alvarez went to school and dropped out after completing 11 years.
Looking for a better life Juan Carlos Alvarez illegally came to the United States where he worked as a laborer.
On 06/06/1998 in Houston, Texas Alvarez fired an SKS assault rifle at a group of people at an apartment complex. Alvarez suspected that some of the group were members of a rival gang. Two brothers were killed and six others injured.
On 06/17/1998 Alvarez shot and killed 2 young males with shotguns in an apartment complex in Southwest Houston. The victims were shot at close range in the back and face.
On 06/20/1998 Alvarez and three co-defendants participated in two drive-by shootings.
None of the 4 victims were gang members.
At the punishment phase of the trial evidence presented showed that Alvarez shot and killed a Hispanic in an apparent random attack on 05/30/1998
Born 05/07/1976 in (Unknown city, Mexico, Felix Rocha went to school and dropped out after completing 4 years.
Looking for a better life Felix Rocha illegally came to the United States. There is no record of him working.
On 11/26/1994 Rocha murdered a security guard at an apartment complex in Houston. Rocha had been involved in a physical confrontation with the guard a week prior to the murder. On the night of the murder, Rocha approached the guard and attempted to take his gun. Rocha shot the security guard twice in the face, resulting in his death.
*continued below
TLC

Irving, TX

#2 Nov 14, 2007
Born 12/02/1969 in Chicuayua, Mexico, Ignacio Gomez went to school and dropped out after completing 9 years.
Looking for a better life Ignacio Gomez illegally came to the United States where he worked as a laborer.
On 11/23/1996 in El Paso, Texas, Gomez fatally shot and killed an 18-year old white male and two 16-year old white males with a 357-caliber pistol. Gomez shot the three repeatedly in the head and then buried them in the sand dunes in the desert.
Born 04/07/1970 in Guanajuato Mexico, Ruben Ramirez Cardenas went to school and dropped out after completing 11years.
Wanting a better life Ruben Ramirez Cardenas illegally came to the United States.
On 02/22/1997 in Edinburg, Texas Cardenas entered a 16-year old Hispanic females residence through a window. Cardenas tied her up with duct tape, then put her in a vehicle and drove to a remote location where he raped the victim, beat her severely with his fists, and strangled her, causing her death. Cardenas then dumped her body into a nearby canal.
Born on 11/12/1965 in Michoacan. Mexico, Virgilio R. Maldonado went to school and dropped out after completing 7 years.
Wanting a better life Virgilio illegally came to the United States and worked as a laborer.
On 11/12/1995 in Houston, Texas Virgilio Maldonado went to the Hispanic male victimís apartment to rob him of marijuana and a handgun. The victim was shot three times in the back of the head as he laid on this kitchen floor.
Born on 05/10/1954 in Chalchihuites, Zacatecas Mexico, Ramiro Rubi Ibarra went to school and dropped out after completing 9 years.
TLC

Irving, TX

#3 Nov 14, 2007
Wanting a better life Ramiro Ibarra illegally came to the United States where he worked as a laborer.
On 03/06/1987. Ibarra sexually assaulted and murdered a 16-year old Hispanic female. She was beaten, raped and then strangled with an electrical cord. Ibarra was released from custody after a judge suppressed certain evidence in the case. Legislative changes in laws ruling the presentation of evidence allowed prosecutors to pursue the case nearly 10 years later. Ibarra was a friend of the family and was hiding inside their house.
Born on 08/02/1975 in Michocan, Mexico, Daniel Angel Plata went to school and dropped out after completing 10 years.
Wanting a better life Daniel Angel Plata illegally came to the United States where he worked as a warehouseman.
Convicted in the May 1995 shooting death of convenience store night clerk Murlidhar Mahbubani during a robbery in Houston, Texas. After the victim handed over the money from the register, Plata leaned over the counter and shot him three times. When he was leaving the store Plata turned back and shot the clerk three more times.
Born on 01/16/1973 in Monterrey, Mexico, Humberto Leal, Jr. went to school and completed 12 years.
Wanting a better life, Humberto illegally came to the United States, where he worked as a mechanic.
On 05/21/1994 Humberto Leal, Jr. abducted 16-year old Adria Saveda from a party in San Antonio.
Saveda was raped with a piece of lumber and her head was crushed by a 35-pound piece of asphalt. Her nude body was found near a creek with the piece of lumber still protruding from her.
Born on 01/26/1984 in Coalman. Mexico, Moises S. Mendoza went to school and completed 12 years.
Wanting a better life Moises Mendoza illegally came to the United States.
On 03/18/2004 in Collin County. Texas, Mendoza fatally strangled a 20-year old white female. Took her body to a field behind his house and kept her there for several days until questioned by police. Mendoza then drove the body to a dirt pit in rural Collin County, set her body on fire and buried her under a brush pile.
I have more but this is enough for now.
Do you get the picture? Do you still want to open our borders? do you still insist that "they just came for a better life"? We have enough murderers without importing more. If your done with this, if you truely want to take a stand and make a difference then please join the rest of us law abiding citizens Saturday November 17th at City Hall in a counter rally with "citizens for immigration reform" at 3:00 pm, for more information please visit their website at: www.cfirdallas.com
TLC

Irving, TX

#4 Nov 14, 2007
"citizens for immigration reform" at 3:00 pm, for more information please visit their website at: www.cfirdallas.com
Juan Miguel Griego

Egypt

#5 Dec 17, 2007
This is obviously a racist web site inciting hatred for Mexicans and Central Americans and La Raza de Bronce. If all the illegals decided to go home, prices of all services and goods in the United States would soar tremendously, plus many small businesses would close down entirely from lack of help. White and Black Americans bitch a lot and harbor feelings of racism but fail to compare the percentage of crimes committed by "illegals" to the percentage of crimes commited by Blacks and by Whites.

“There's only room for ONE flag”

Since: Sep 07

Irving TX

#6 Dec 17, 2007
Im feeling lazy today so you'll have to go do your own research but i'll point you in the right direction.....Dept Of Justice or even the FBI's website, both are good reliable sources and both despite your belief, support that the percentages of crimes documented, commited by illegal immigrants and or Hispanics are greatly disportionate for the percentage of total population by the same. Basically what it means is this: for being such a small number in regards to entire population y'all commit a remarkable percentage of crimes compared to your white/black counterparts. Often because crimes sometimes go unreported by illegals and often even Hispanics or because the person suspected of the crime is never identified or is but was not caught ususally because he/she hopped back over the border temporarily, the number is actually even greater, in addition in several reports, Hispanics are lumped in with the white race which significantly lowers the crimes actually commited by whites bringing us full circle to for such a small population, y'all are busy as hell!

“IT'S TIME”

Since: May 07

NYC

#7 Dec 18, 2007
Juan Miguel Griego wrote:
This is obviously a racist web site inciting hatred for Mexicans and Central Americans and La Raza de Bronce. If all the illegals decided to go home, prices of all services and goods in the United States would soar tremendously, plus many small businesses would close down entirely from lack of help. White and Black Americans bitch a lot and harbor feelings of racism but fail to compare the percentage of crimes committed by "illegals" to the percentage of crimes commited by Blacks and by Whites.
Race, race, race. Stop with the illogical use of the word. Mexican or Central American is not a race. Why don't you learn what race, racial, racism and racist actually mean.
Over use of these words usually indicate the user has no logical argument in support of their view so they stoop to name calling.

If prices will soar, so be it. Small business is not the only ones using illegal aliens. If a business survive because they would lose a big percentage of their work force, that's to bad. Someone else will pick up the slack and make where they failed.
iris padron

Galveston, TX

#8 Jan 14, 2008
this are some disturbing articles you have posted but you need to realize not all mexicans or hispanics are like that some really do come here to make a better life for themselves and for their families this site makes me sick to read these articles but 10 articles about people who kill rape and whatever else they did doesnt change how i feel about the border issue i think you should do some more research and look at all the murders rapes and aggravated charges that are done by caucasions and blacks do you think we should send them back to where ever it is that they came from as well
T_LC

Irving, TX

#9 Jan 14, 2008
First, NOWHERE will you ever read anything by me that says ALL Hispanics are bad as you will never read where I say ALL whites or blacks are bad nor will you EVER read anything by me that denies that MANY of those that have emigrated to our Country that are of Mexican origin have contributed in a postive manner.......what you will read from me is that I am against ALL people here in this Country illegally though you will then read from me empathy for those stuck in the system, such as when a family that has been here for say 20 years for example who's only crime is that they came here illegally is now caught up in what I call our political mess and are now looking at being deported as we have many families like this here in Irving, I dont blame them but instead our PC government, cheap ass employers and lazy cheap ass landlords that allowed this to happen. As for "well whites and blacks do these things too"? there is a difference between an American citizen doing something heinous and an illegal doing it, the crime committed by the illegal never should have happened and would'nt have had they not been here in the first place though commited by a citizen does'nt excuse the person, it simply makes the apprehension and trial process easier. Noone can claim ignorance in that the majority of those here in our Country illegally are of Mexican heritage and noone can claim ignorance in not knowing that right now those illegal immigrants that are commiting the heinous crimes mentioned are quite usually, again Mexican illegal immigrants (or Salvadoran) and pointing them out is not racist by any means, simply reminding all of us the dangers we ALL face in having such a lax immigration policy in place.

“IT'S TIME”

Since: May 07

NYC

#10 Jan 14, 2008
iris padron wrote:
this are some disturbing articles you have posted but you need to realize not all mexicans or hispanics are like that some really do come here to make a better life for themselves and for their families this site makes me sick to read these articles but 10 articles about people who kill rape and whatever else they did doesnt change how i feel about the border issue i think you should do some more research and look at all the murders rapes and aggravated charges that are done by caucasions and blacks do you think we should send them back to where ever it is that they came from as well
If they are here illegal, yes. But only after serving their prison sentence if they have committed a crime
luis

Olmito, TX

#11 Feb 15, 2008
Well, there's a lot of bad apples everywhere. i came from mexico have a ba marketing from U.T, have my own business (employment consultation) my oldest is in GT classes in high school and is about to enroll @ U.T. . my second is following daddy's footsteps also. now i absolutelty donot condone in any way what these animals did i just wanted to share my story and let everyone know that the majority of us that come to this great country do really come here to better our lives. thank you all and god bless
Vicente Loera Mier

Alameda, CA

#12 Jun 24, 2008
Si quieres ser respetado tienes que respetar las leyes de este pais y si acaso nos venimos legalmente o ilegal o por cualquier razon que haya sido lo mejor que podemos para no ser reportados es de comportarnos de la mejor manera que sea posible y si acaso estamos legales o no hayamos hecho ciudadanos de todas manera no estamos seguros de llegar ser deportados, asi que si aun asi hay riesgo pongance a pensar que mucho menos si la persona se encuentra ilegal y si el Sheriff Joe Arpio o la policia no pregunten o nos detienen por no poder comprovar nuestro estatus legal no te des por ofendido que no se te va a caer el oro, para cuando te retires o sea para cuando apliques por tu seguro Social entonces vas a realizar que tu fuiste afectado por alguien que por la nesecidad y por estar aqui ilegalmente estuvo haciendo el trabajo que tu realizabas por unos sueldos muy por debajo para que pudieras haber sostenido tu familia de una manera mas decoroza pero ya para ese tiempo va hacer demasiado tarde y si se trata de derechos humanos no creen que mucho de nosotros o muchos de nosotros por nuestra ignorancia por nuestras costumbres le afectamos a nuestros hijos sus derechos humanos hasta para haber tenido para los HUMANOS FRIJOLES Y TORTILLAS A LLENAR.
Hector

Richmond, KY

#13 Aug 5, 2008
Vicente Loera Mier wrote:
Si quieres ser respetado tienes que respetar las leyes de este pais y si acaso nos venimos legalmente o ilegal o por cualquier razon que haya sido lo mejor que podemos para no ser reportados es de comportarnos de la mejor manera que sea posible y si acaso estamos legales o no hayamos hecho ciudadanos de todas manera no estamos seguros de llegar ser deportados, asi que si aun asi hay riesgo pongance a pensar que mucho menos si la persona se encuentra ilegal y si el Sheriff Joe Arpio o la policia no pregunten o nos detienen por no poder comprovar nuestro estatus legal no te des por ofendido que no se te va a caer el oro, para cuando te retires o sea para cuando apliques por tu seguro Social entonces vas a realizar que tu fuiste afectado por alguien que por la nesecidad y por estar aqui ilegalmente estuvo haciendo el trabajo que tu realizabas por unos sueldos muy por debajo para que pudieras haber sostenido tu familia de una manera mas decoroza pero ya para ese tiempo va hacer demasiado tarde y si se trata de derechos humanos no creen que mucho de nosotros o muchos de nosotros por nuestra ignorancia por nuestras costumbres le afectamos a nuestros hijos sus derechos humanos hasta para haber tenido para los HUMANOS FRIJOLES Y TORTILLAS A LLENAR.
Regardless of intention, anyone entering the US illegally is a criminal and should be dealt with accordingly. Our borders should be secured at all cost.
Hector

Richmond, KY

#14 Aug 5, 2008
Regardless of intention, anyone entering the US illegally is a criminal and should be dealt with accordingly. Our borders should be secured at all cost.
jjjj

Olathe, KS

#15 Aug 5, 2008
first of all your article makes me sick, how come rascist people just see the bad things in someone who came to the u.s illegally, not all mexicans or hispanics are the same and i do think that if they commited a crime they should pay for it. just don't classify every hispanic person as criminals because some of us do come here for a better life and to give the americans a helping hand by doing the jobs that not a lot of u.s citizens would do.
Gaby

Albuquerque, NM

#16 Sep 4, 2008
obviously this is a very racist site. Of course these are all illegal immigrants but how does that explain the thousands of black or white crimes? You can not judge a whole race just because of a few bad people. We come to this country to get a better life and a better future for our children. what are you doing here? We pay taxes and we struggle o earn ends meat. Does that make us criminals? Does that shun us from society? Should I see all african americans as gang members should I see all white men as wife beaters and drunks. No i am not going to judge any race because of a few people that have done wrong. This is a free country and and you may say we came here illegally but then answer this, how did you get here?
MJR

New Braunfels, TX

#17 Sep 5, 2008
Whether those that committ a crime in the US let it be illegals, legals, Anglos, Blacks, etc they are all treated the same. If they committ a crime especially murder than they should be punished by US laws even if it means the death penalty. I listen to news from Mexico where the people there are tired of their corrupt government that does not punish rapists, murders, drug dealers, etc. Committ a crime in the US and you will be punished.
Jessica Garcia

Mesquite, TX

#18 Oct 15, 2008
Hector wrote:
<quoted text>Regardless of intention, anyone entering the US illegally is a criminal and should be dealt with accordingly. Our borders should be secured at all cost.
Instead of worrying about the illegal immigrants that come from Mexico, these dumbasses that "think" they're so smart, should keep a closer eye on the Arabs and who's plotting death sentences on thousands and thousands of Americans. That's why this country is so messed up and confused, always worrying about the WRONG thing, and they get away with murder, and we STILL help them with this big ol' houses they live in. We can barely afford to get a descent house. Come on now people!! Get with the program!
MMP

Garland, TX

#19 Oct 18, 2008
Gaby wrote:
obviously this is a very racist site. Of course these are all illegal immigrants but how does that explain the thousands of black or white crimes? You can not judge a whole race just because of a few bad people. We come to this country to get a better life and a better future for our children. what are you doing here? We pay taxes and we struggle o earn ends meat. Does that make us criminals? Does that shun us from society? Should I see all african americans as gang members should I see all white men as wife beaters and drunks. No i am not going to judge any race because of a few people that have done wrong. This is a free country and and you may say we came here illegally but then answer this, how did you get here?
nice question..is that the basis why you Mexicans have the glorious guts to come to the US illegally because of the historical past of the early Americans? if that's your ground, you have a very shallow way of thinking. And how come you can pay taxes if youre an illegal? no illegals pay taxes because they dont have social security identities. thats why they suck up all the benefits payed for by Americans and LEGAL IMMIGRANTS who works, in my own opinion, an HONEST way of living! If you have come to the US illegally, shame on you. Youre feeding your families with dishonest money because youre working in a dishonest way! The way i see TLC's posts is that it is a hard fact that all these heinous crimes were all perpetrated by hispanics, not to mention illegal immigrant hispanics. why? because like just like you said, they wanted to better their lives by killing Americans.
Jessica Garcia

Mesquite, TX

#20 Oct 20, 2008
Wow! That's pretty harsh...I think the "American's" study is not 100% correct, not even 50% correct. These immigrants that work and get taxes taken out of their check DO pay taxes. Unless you personally know, I don't think you should be putting in your opinion. They are issued a number by the tax return office. So you ungrateful, unappreciative fool. Whenever you reach to be elderly and want to draw in taxes and whatnot, at least you get yours back, and "they" don't. I've seen it in many Anglos and several African-Americans, you try to look down on Hispanics, not even knowing if we're born here or not...which is very ignorant in their part. People that have one-track minds like you should live with only your kinds, because I don't know if you remember, but we do live in the UNITED stated. Have you forgotten what UNITED means? When you're racist even against American Citizens Hispanics (like me) you ARE NOT a true American. You may claim you're not, but that's bul*****! I know what the real world is like, and you have to be as cruel as the next Anglo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irving Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Storage units 4 hr Jonas 1
Fast Eddie Sep 11 Kissfromemory 1
Coppell Baseball Vendor Jevin Stiffs & Sues Cus... Sep 7 JevinScam 2
BOB EDEN PARK - Racists IN PARK told me to get ... (Oct '15) Sep 4 Bib Bob Boo 34
News 17 indicted in North Texas heroin case (May '11) Aug 31 Mark 10
News The Latest: City warns of Homeland Security imp... Aug 30 Quirky 1
News Missing Irving Womana s Body Found In Trinity R... (Apr '11) Aug '17 KJacRap 19

Irving Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Irving Mortgages