Boy Scouts to Keep Antigay Ban

Boy Scouts to Keep Antigay Ban

There are 3 comments on the Advocate story from Jul 17, 2012, titled Boy Scouts to Keep Antigay Ban. In it, Advocate reports that:

The Boy Scouts of America has decided it will continue to exclude gay members following a confidential two-year review process conducted in the midst of mounting public opposition to the policy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Advocate.

Yekaterina Budanova

Dallas, TX

#1 Jul 17, 2012
Boy Scouts are standing on the wrong side of history. They also fought racial integration so they have a pattern of being a hate group.
Little Boy Blew

Germany

#2 Jul 17, 2012
Way to go Boy Scouts !!!
GoodOldDays

Secaucus, NJ

#3 Jul 19, 2012
Yekaterina Budanova wrote:
Boy Scouts are standing on the wrong side of history. They also fought racial integration so they have a pattern of being a hate group.
Are you kidding me ? Stand your ground scouts !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irving Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Coppell Baseball Vendor Jevin Stiffs & Sues Cus... 15 hr IntheNewsAgain 1
Huge Garage Sale - August 11th and 12th Aug 9 LewisvilleLodge 1
The Love Bug Aug 8 Love Bug 1
County Line Dance Clubs (Feb '15) Aug 8 Love Bug 13
News Grand jury looking at appraisal district compla... (May '08) Aug 6 Allen Pamela 17
News Missing Irving Womana s Body Found In Trinity R... (Apr '11) Aug 6 KJacRap 19
Country Line Bars Aug 5 Charles 1

Irving Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Irving Mortgages