garretdaithi

Indore, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2012

If you need a tow trucks service to come and help you out I recommend calling them. They can have tow trucks to your location in no time at all. They were able to tow my car to where I wanted and when I wanted for a really great price. I have used other tow trucks services in the past and none of them have been as good as them. Definitely the most professional and caring service out there.
morriscuan

Indore, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2012

I have been using the automobile service of them for over a year now and they have only left me with a very satisfied feeling after I have needed automobile service for my car. The best thing about their automobile services is that they stand behind their work. If you just have a small problem and they donít need to repair anything then they wonít charge you. This is a really honest company you can trust.
keelanlevi

Indore, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2012

My car broke down on the side of the road so I called them to come and tow it for me. While I was waiting for them to arrive I stupidly locked my car keys in the car. The tow truck arrived and I explained my predicament. The auto mechanic told me not to worry about the car keys because he also knew how to unlock car door because they also specializes in locksmith services. I was really impressed that I was able to fix 2 problems with one company. If my car breaks down or I ever need to get my car keys out of the locked car again I will definitely call them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Irving Forum right now

Search the Irving Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 10 min barefoot2626 21,007
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 3 hr Henry O 16,769
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Tue Texan 719
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) Mon cast your vote 639
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of General ... (Oct '10) Mon cast your vote 382
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) Mon cast your vote 707
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of the Gene... (Oct '10) Mon cast your vote 328
•••
•••

Irving News Video

•••
•••

Irving Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Irving People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE