Review: Ruiz Auto Service & Towing

Review: Ruiz Auto Service & Towing

Posted in the Irving Forum

garretdaithi

Bhopal, India

#1 Feb 28, 2012
If you need a tow trucks service to come and help you out I recommend calling them. They can have tow trucks to your location in no time at all. They were able to tow my car to where I wanted and when I wanted for a really great price. I have used other tow trucks services in the past and none of them have been as good as them. Definitely the most professional and caring service out there.
morriscuan

Bhopal, India

#2 Mar 1, 2012
I have been using the automobile service of them for over a year now and they have only left me with a very satisfied feeling after I have needed automobile service for my car. The best thing about their automobile services is that they stand behind their work. If you just have a small problem and they don’t need to repair anything then they won’t charge you. This is a really honest company you can trust.
keelanlevi

Bhopal, India

#3 Mar 2, 2012
My car broke down on the side of the road so I called them to come and tow it for me. While I was waiting for them to arrive I stupidly locked my car keys in the car. The tow truck arrived and I explained my predicament. The auto mechanic told me not to worry about the car keys because he also knew how to unlock car door because they also specializes in locksmith services. I was really impressed that I was able to fix 2 problems with one company. If my car breaks down or I ever need to get my car keys out of the locked car again I will definitely call them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irving Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Irving Mugshots and Criminal Arrest Records Sep 24 Isabella 2
Grand Prairie Mugshots and Criminal Arrest Rec... Sep 24 Hazel 2
Relocation advice Sep 18 Jenad1kr 1
County Line Dance Clubs (Feb '15) Sep 9 melpk2 7
News Cornell University welcomes 12-year-old college... Sep 8 Malta Massage 9
Coppell Police beat woman and use drugs (Jul '15) Sep 3 Anonymous 2
How to get FREE Electricity Sep 2 donnywin85 1

Irving Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance