4 arrested, capital murder charges ex...

4 arrested, capital murder charges expected

There are 13 comments on the The Ellis County Press Online story from Apr 22, 2010, titled 4 arrested, capital murder charges expected. In it, The Ellis County Press Online reports that:

Exxon Owner Mohammad Hashemi was headed to the bank for his night drop and just merely 34 hours later was found dead in a wooded area on Spur 469 between Garrett and Ennis.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Ellis County Press Online.

Daniel

United States

#1 Apr 24, 2010
When i heard about that i was shocked. What were those kids thinking?? They deserve the worst
SHAWTiiL7

United States

#2 May 17, 2010
-----> if you had a kid or a close relitive put them in their posistion AND THEN SAY THAT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!! people like you make people like me (the people that have a heart) sick!!!!
liven da gewd lyf

United States

#3 May 17, 2010
EVERYBDY NEEDS TO LOOK AT BOTH SIDES OF DA STORY WUT THEM GUYS DID THEY DESERVE WHATS GOIN 2 HAPPEN 2 THEM HE WAS A INNOCENT MAN?????
SHAWTiiL7

United States

#4 May 18, 2010
That man was nott innocent everything happens for a reson and no im not putting my self as GOD or nything im just saying..,, that man had a family and so did those "kids" and their alredy paying the crim!!!!!!!!!!
cheeseburgergt

United States

#5 Jan 25, 2011
Kids or not, they still know what is wrong and right! Them "kids" did a crime that makes them no longer kids! The deserve what they get and every bit of it! What they did was wrong and idk y u are trying to justify them!
Texan72

Midlothian, TX

#6 May 26, 2011
I don't know why we got to pay for their room and board for the rest of their lives. They should get a one-way ticket to hell via Huntsville.
brenda

United States

#7 Jul 6, 2011
Wat they did wasnt rite but iknow all of those guys and i know they have changed...they shld get punished but not with wat they got...i dnt care what anyone says im always going to be there for them cuz there my family....
dstwr

Dallas, TX

#8 Jul 8, 2011
SHAWTiiL7 wrote:
That man was nott innocent everything happens for a reson and no im not putting my self as GOD or nything im just saying..,, that man had a family and so did those "kids" and their alredy paying the crim!!!!!!!!!!
you are stupid
dstwr

Dallas, TX

#9 Jul 8, 2011
The kids may have had families but they should have thought about that before they pulled the trigger --
dstwr

Dallas, TX

#10 Jul 8, 2011
brenda wrote:
Wat they did wasnt rite but iknow all of those guys and i know they have changed...they shld get punished but not with wat they got...i dnt care what anyone says im always going to be there for them cuz there my family....
let them murder one of your loved ones and see how you feel you fn idiot
I taught two

United States

#11 Nov 25, 2011
I am looking at the posts I see here and I find myself amazed at the rationalization of the friends of the boys that made this crime happen. I taught two of the boys and held them in respect. The truth is they did this crime, went out of their way to burn the body and basically were guilty of believing their own bullshit. In the end, they started with one bad choice, and followed down that path to its very end. I know them and I know they recieved lincency for their crimes. They are dam lucky they get a needle.
Ennis Fam

Dallas, TX

#12 Mar 23, 2012
Sayy dont be dissing my ppl on tha real! ya talk to much shit nd when it comes to it ya just bump cause thats all ya like to do so stfu and get a live and worry bout your own shit not some one elses
B.F.L
JustMe
#13 Aug 16, 2012
Ennis Fam wrote:
Sayy dont be dissing my ppl on tha real! ya talk to much shit nd when it comes to it ya just bump cause thats all ya like to do so stfu and get a live and worry bout your own shit not some one elses
B.F.L
You're an FN idiot. How about y'all act right, and people wouldn't "just bump", about y'alls dumb ass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irving Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Dalrock Transport LLC (Jun '14) Mon you dont want to ... 10
News Glenn Beck's challenge: Getting onto your TV (Aug '14) Jul 18 Tricky 28
News Murder suspect arrested in double shooting near... Jul 16 Anonymous 2
dangerous church in lewisville (Jun '16) Jul 7 An old friend 6
News Sightings Prompt Alligator Warning In North Texas (Jun '08) Jun 30 Crocodile J 52
News Man who led armed protest at Texas mosque publi... (Dec '15) Jun 27 melissa 5
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Texas (Dis... (Oct '10) Jun 27 AmPieJam UncleSam 19

Irving Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Irving Mortgages