Danny Conrad+Tax Fraud=JAIL!
heard

Hazard, KY

#21 Oct 22, 2012
I hear he liked to cheat people!
OMG

United States

#22 Oct 22, 2012
Holy Shiiii-oooottt...okay, so it was jail and not the pen! I've never stepped foot in either so they're both the same to me! I heard the Feds walked straight in to his office at the car lot and arrested him...not for drugs like someone said, but for tax fraud. Rumor is he kept the money people paid for the taxes when they bought a car from him, instead of turning it in on his taxes he stuck it in his pocket. AND his time in JAIL was before Pizza Palace and the car lot shut down. Alls I know is he IS in trouble or WILL BE in trouble over his taxes. The person who told me this knows his family very well! He's in trouble, mark it down!
FUNNY

Irvine, KY

#23 Oct 23, 2012
5-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ur an idiot! What police r supposed to get all this training then go get a "police job"? Last time I checked u get a job then go to training. Much like Mr Conrad has done here. I've seen smarter mule's azzes than u r! Think about what ur writing before u make urself look even more stupid, PLEASE!!
Hey you 5-0, go look at post #22 and then tell me I am an idiot!! By the way, have some spelling suggestions for you: 1) UR is spelled you're (two words put together); R is spelled are; Mr always has a period after the r; urself is spelled yourself; and azz is spelled ASS (like you)!!! Sounds like he won't be needing a job but a lawyer!!! Now who looks STUPID!!
Mee

United States

#24 Oct 23, 2012
Out of all of lifes major issues, do you people have nothing more to worry about than the Conrad's? They are a wonderful family that would and have helped many, but for some reason people in this town thrive on hoping others are having problems. I hear daily of more and more being diagnosed with cancer, or losing their jobs and worrying about taking care of their kids. It is pathetic that instead of offering compassion (like the Conrad family would and does) you people thrive on the hardships of others. This only shows the type of lives you must have, when the only pleasure you get is by hoping bad things come to people better than you! Just remember karma...i have seen it rear its head many times!
5-0

Hazard, KY

#25 Oct 23, 2012
FUNNY wrote:
<quoted text>Hey you 5-0, go look at post #22 and then tell me I am an idiot!! By the way, have some spelling suggestions for you: 1) UR is spelled you're (two words put together); R is spelled are; Mr always has a period after the r; urself is spelled yourself; and azz is spelled ASS (like you)!!! Sounds like he won't be needing a job but a lawyer!!! Now who looks STUPID!!
Hey retard, is that a question u forgot to put a ? after? Just because UR stupid and u just proved it, don't get mad at me! Goofy Azz!
FUNNY

Irvine, KY

#26 Oct 23, 2012
5-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey retard, is that a question u forgot to put a ? after? Just because UR stupid and u just proved it, don't get mad at me! Goofy Azz!
I didn't forget to put a question mark (how you actually spell it)....I was stating a FACT! Not mad at anybody - lol!!! I am actually an English major and just find you uneducated people hilarious!
5-0

Hazard, KY

#27 Oct 23, 2012
FUNNY wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't forget to put a question mark (how you actually spell it)....I was stating a FACT! Not mad at anybody - lol!!! I am actually an English major and just find you uneducated people hilarious!
Pleaze let us know where u teach at so we will know not to let our kids go there. I'm assuming that's what u'll do with ur degree since u'll b too damn dumb to use it to rite with!! R u getting this English degree online or sumthin cause I'd b embarrassed if I was u to actually go sit n a class at a real college!! U jack wagon!!
This is real Funny

Evarts, KY

#28 Oct 23, 2012
To Funny and 5-0: This post was about a totally different topic, but somehow you two have turned into a hilarious battle of who is smarter than who. This this the funniest thing I've ever read...Thank you both, I really needed to laugh, and to know there are people like you out there it makes me feel very grateful. You sound like third grade kids fighting back and forth, lol. Very entertaining! Although, the possibility of you having kids, is a very frightening thought. I'm sure this was time well spent for two adults, arguing over such petty bull crap...lol O' but feel free to trash my grammar and spelling as much as you like,, because I will be doing more productive things with my time..lol..This is so funny..lol,, I really can't stop laughing...Amazing, is all that can be said about it.
5-0

Hazard, KY

#29 Oct 23, 2012
This is real Funny wrote:
To Funny and 5-0: This post was about a totally different topic, but somehow you two have turned into a hilarious battle of who is smarter than who. This this the funniest thing I've ever read...Thank you both, I really needed to laugh, and to know there are people like you out there it makes me feel very grateful. You sound like third grade kids fighting back and forth, lol. Very entertaining! Although, the possibility of you having kids, is a very frightening thought. I'm sure this was time well spent for two adults, arguing over such petty bull crap...lol O' but feel free to trash my grammar and spelling as much as you like,, because I will be doing more productive things with my time..lol..This is so funny..lol,, I really can't stop laughing...Amazing, is all that can be said about it.
Thanks I found it quite enjoyable messing with this feller, oh and by the way, my kids are great little people. Thanks again!! Glad u/you njoyed it!! I couldn't find any errors in your grammar! Lol
hmmmmmmmm

London, KY

#30 Oct 23, 2012
Please be careful what you say about people.I dont care for Danny.I had a few dealings with him ,that he was less than honest about,but I dont believe he would do anything like that.I will be shocked if this comes out to be true.If it is ,I hope they come out ok.
hahaha

Irvine, KY

#31 Oct 23, 2012
I saw him Saturday out enjoying his kids birthday. You all are ridiculous
dumb question

United States

#32 Oct 23, 2012
I heard that he is working as covert CIA operative!
I know

Irvine, KY

#33 Oct 23, 2012
hahaha wrote:
I saw him Saturday out enjoying his kids birthday. You all are ridiculous
They didn't catch him until Monday. So yeah.
Not too dumb

Evarts, KY

#34 Oct 23, 2012
I am a secret agent, for a certain government agency, that has been sent to Irvine to infiltrate the underground world here. My mission is to take out all the big players, whether it be drug dealers or tax fraud, the crime doesn't really matter, I handle it all. The funny thing is you all will think this is a joke or someone playing around, but it's not, it's real. It really wasn't even that hard, I'm just a girl, that moved here a few years back, and now I'm taking down Irvine's criminal ring, one player at a time..Plus, who would suspect a girl, coming into the drug world here, pretending that is my lifestyle is not that hard to do, I have managed to fool a lot of people,I have the perfect cover... But the big ones are still coming soon, so stay tuned cause Irvine's thugs will continue to fall..
5-0

Hazard, KY

#35 Oct 23, 2012
Not too dumb wrote:
I am a secret agent, for a certain government agency, that has been sent to Irvine to infiltrate the underground world here. My mission is to take out all the big players, whether it be drug dealers or tax fraud, the crime doesn't really matter, I handle it all. The funny thing is you all will think this is a joke or someone playing around, but it's not, it's real. It really wasn't even that hard, I'm just a girl, that moved here a few years back, and now I'm taking down Irvine's criminal ring, one player at a time..Plus, who would suspect a girl, coming into the drug world here, pretending that is my lifestyle is not that hard to do, I have managed to fool a lot of people,I have the perfect cover... But the big ones are still coming soon, so stay tuned cause Irvine's thugs will continue to fall..
U been watching too much tv and reading too many fiction books! I guess ur cover u work part time at Little Caesars. Wait that could be it u shut down Pizza Palace by sweeping floors at LC.

What else could we add to this make believe story? HaHa. I guess u expect ppl to believe ur a large undercover and u jus had to mention it on here. Get a life, alot of us r adults on here!!
zippy

United States

#36 Oct 23, 2012
day one of the accademy: loose lips sinks ships and you have compromised your own cover
Really

Irvine, KY

#37 Oct 24, 2012
heard wrote:
I hear he liked to cheat people!
I find it hard to believe that some people go out and purchase something then they have buyers remorse, and the first thing they say is they have been cheated. Look in the mirror, if you bought a car you did not like, no one made you do it.
Not too dumb

Evarts, KY

#38 Oct 24, 2012
yeah, I know but I just wanted to make up a story like everyone else does...lol..it was kinda fun..lol
Oh Yeah

London, KY

#39 Oct 24, 2012
I'm Just Glad Someone Is Doing Their Jobs..Karma is A Bitch what goes around will surely come around in time..I'm Lovin It...
heyy

Irvine, KY

#40 Oct 24, 2012
daaa wrote:
u do if u bond out
u dont bond out of prison

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irvine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 12 min ChromiuMan 147,276
richmond says irvine too stanky 4 hr Oh my 6
Herman Willis 5 hr Jessica 27
Tim Burgher 5 hr TwerkMaster 3
children protection services (May '15) 15 hr Riddell_2788 13
Kayla Brinegar 15 hr Riddell_2788 2
Sierra Estes (Mar '09) 15 hr Riddell_2788 5
Salmonella outbreak! Feb 6 virgo 28
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Irvine Mortgages