of 2
Next Last
Irvine, KY

#1 Apr 23, 2012
r.i.p. harvey lee
wondering

Irvine, KY

#2 Apr 23, 2012
how did he die? was he one of the guys with James Richardson when he O.D?
I know

Vilonia, AR

#3 Apr 23, 2012
no he died at the hospital he was at his moms and his liver ruptered and he bleed out. blood was coming out of his mouth and his bottom he did not od I know that for a fact.
why

Irvine, KY

#4 Apr 23, 2012
what would cause that to happen?
Just a thought

Irvine, KY

#5 Apr 23, 2012
Sclerosis of the liver. He hemmorhaged. :-( please keep the family in your prayers
So sad

Mount Vernon, KY

#6 Apr 23, 2012
So very sad his family is in our prayers...
wendy

Bolivar, MO

#7 Apr 24, 2012
what was harvey's last name?
Irvine, KY

#8 Apr 24, 2012
hardy
I know

Vilonia, AR

#9 Apr 24, 2012
yes his liver was damaged really bad and it ruptered and killed him he has been really sick for months now so dont be jumping to conclusions!
mammabear

Richwood, OH

#10 Apr 24, 2012
My sympathies to his loved ones, sad to read this.
no one freakin cares

Irvine, KY

#11 May 12, 2012
he was a sorry pice of shit and damn good thing he is dead ha ha
bug

London, KY

#12 May 13, 2012
he was my ex brother-in-law and a damn good guy ill miss him
hmmmmmmmm

Harrison, AR

#13 May 13, 2012
He was a perverted creep
riphimu

Irvine, KY

#14 May 14, 2012
hmmmmmmmm wrote:
He was a perverted creep
He was not, maybe when he was young he was a lady chaser loved to whistle at the pretty women, but was in no way a perv. Towards the last months and weeks of harvy's life I had many conversations with him, we talked about everything from the weather to the economy, in those last months and weeks I saw a change in harv, he seemed enlightened and extremely mindful of the feelings of others.

I noticed that he was doing one good deed after another, in fact he went out of his way to help me. In that last week I saw his eyes, they were yellow and so was his skin color, I knew at that moment that he was dying but I didn't say anything because I could just tell he knew it too, unspoken word if you will. For me it's hard to imagine this world without ole harvy, hell of a guy, people can say whatever they like, I knew harvy just as good as anyone in the last days of his life and we had conversations about everything, in fact each time we spoke I had more and more respect for him. He may have drank a beer or a bottle of whiskey but he was wise in his age and had much knowledge and wisdom to share in his old age and down through time he proved himself to be a guy you could depend on when it counted most rain or shine.

I'll miss you harv, I'll miss those morning where we would sit and talk, I'll miss those perfect joint's that only you could roll not even a crease, notta single flaw. Most of all, I'll miss the many laughs we had all those mornings. Have that big one rolled up when I get there bro, rest in peace brother I'll keep your memory alive whilst I'm around.
formerly from irvine

London, KY

#15 May 14, 2012
Agree.. Hell of a guy. Always good to me. Gonna miss ole Harv for sure. R.I.P Harvey..
friend

Irvine, KY

#16 May 14, 2012
Whoever said he was a pervert is a whore,He only acted that way when he new he would get something out of it.I was around him my whole life.I know what kind of person he was.He may have had some flaws,but we all do.You couldn't be a better person than Harvey Lee.He always treated me with respect,of course he would have done more if I acted like a loose whore.He knew when and when not to hit on someone.I love him very much.He will be missed more than you ever will be thought about.
ashleynicolefuck inwilson

Irvine, KY

#17 May 14, 2012
im not a wh(O)*e and he hit on me knowning im his niece and he was a piece of s*&twhich is y i went and stip on his grave i promissed him i would a month before he died cause he said i killed my step mom which was his sister sue i didnt like the low life i dont kno when u get he was a good man he was sorry piece of s**t
bug

Manchester, KY

#18 May 14, 2012
ash shut the hell up girl...im sure harvy was playing with you couse you get upset easy
ashleynicolefuck inwilson

Irvine, KY

#19 May 14, 2012
i dont care he is still a piece of s*&t
your mother

Irvine, KY

#20 May 15, 2012
ashleynicolefuckinwilson wrote:
i dont care he is still a piece of s*&t
ashley shut your mouth harvey was my brouther and i loved him i dont wanna see u on here saying bad stuff about him if u dont have nothing good to say dont say any thing now im tired of u talking stuff about him u are really pissing me off STOP IT!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irvine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tyler Jones (Feb '09) 3 hr Good for you 50
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr who cares 148,999
jeff mccormick is a rat 9 hr Getwiththetimes 5
witts country market food stamp fraud (Jul '14) 10 hr jIM beaN 11
shona ray harrison (Oct '13) 21 hr alison 11
bust Wed Wondering 77
Need a dentist Wed Help 4

Irvine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Irvine Mortgages