Matt

Irvine, KY

#1 Sep 25, 2012
Who is she? I wanna know cause everybody is always talking about her.
knowitall

Irvine, KY

#2 Sep 29, 2012
Who are you?
And she is a young lady with a small happy family leaving the chill life not to much into drama has a beautiful baby and her life isn't so exciting to really be talked about as much as she is, she is just a normal mother with a normal family really sweet girl though.
amber c

Irvine, KY

#3 Oct 2, 2012
She needs to cover up that fat belly of hers. LMFAO!
knowitall

Irvine, KY

#4 Oct 6, 2012
You So F@*K Dumb She Just Had a Baby not that long ago. So Just Shut Your F@*king Mouth. D@*N All People do is run there mouth on here. April Is Amazing Lady. So have a nice day dumb A*s(: And April Dont listen to people on here they are just hating(: haha.
knowitall

Irvine, KY

#5 Oct 6, 2012
Your So F@*King Dumb. And Amber are you Amber Combs?
Prayingforyou

Irvine, KY

#6 Oct 6, 2012
She Is a good person. (: and she is had a baby. lord, talk about something else but not about her. im praying for you. (: Have a great day.
Amber Combs 20

Somerset, KY

#7 Oct 7, 2012
No that is not me i would never ever say something like that about April, & i deff wouldnt post shit on this stupid website about her. So, who ever is acting like me can stop! This is stupid.
hahaha

Irvine, KY

#8 Oct 8, 2012
amber combs your a sl*t and that baby ain't Trevor's! you need to take care of your kid that you already got than popping out more that your jus gonna put off on someone else!!!!!!
Amber Combs 20

London, KY

#9 Oct 11, 2012
I do take care of mine shes with me everyday & i would love to know how the hell this one aint Trevors when we live together & have since day one. So what the hell ever, you can say whatever you want about me just like everyone said Kaylee wasnt James' ill prove you all wrong on this one just goes to show how stupid & childesh you are. You cant even put your REAL name on here. So hahahah at that!
hahaha

Irvine, KY

#10 Oct 11, 2012
No u put her off on other ppl. & I'm mike. U cheated in Trevor with me a lot. U can't deny it. I told Trevor to. you can't hide it now b!tchhhh!
Amber Combs 20

London, KY

#11 Oct 11, 2012
Wow, this feed has become nothing but humor to me. So have a nice life, i know now who you are by the way your writting shit. So, ill leave it at have a nice life. Ill post a picture of the DNA when she gets here then you will have something to laugh at & that would be your self cause of how dumb you are! Your just mad cause you have to fake pregnacys to even get a man to talk too you. PATHETIC.
Rachel

Irvine, KY

#12 Oct 11, 2012
Amber always keeps it in the family...
Alicia

Irvine, KY

#13 Oct 13, 2012
Amber gave Trevor a std!!
trina

Irvine, KY

#15 Oct 15, 2012
amber and April are jus alike! They both 2 faced and worthless like a penny ;) oh and they both psychotic to with their boyfriends. they get jealous an mad even if they jus go see family! pathetic!! an their both b i t c h e s !!! they both got preggo so their men wouldn't leave them !!!!!
Amber Combs 20

London, KY

#16 Oct 15, 2012
I go to see Trevor's family ALL the time, you are stupid. You don't even know what your talking about. I would LOVE for all these people on here talking crap to come talk it to my face.
trina

Irvine, KY

#17 Oct 15, 2012
1 your pregnate you dumb b I t c h and 2 if someone says something to your face you dont do shit. all you ever done is run your mouth and be a w h o r e and talk shit behind everyones back. No1 likes you. go somewhere else with your s k a n k y a$$ and leave every one else's man alone.
Amber Combs 20

London, KY

#18 Oct 15, 2012
No one has ever said anything to my face. So what the f u c k ever. & I don't need anyone's man i have my own who i love more then anything. So i woun't be on here anymore, I have all the people i need i don't need no fake bitch's in my life. So, good bye! You woun't be hearing from me anymore talk all the s h i t you want (: <3
Brittany D

Irvine, KY

#19 Oct 16, 2012
April is a very sweet girl, and a wonderful mother. Why don't all of you stop hiding behind them keyboards grow some b a l l s and say this crap to their face!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irvine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Myron 136,716
Who is Sprocket 2 hr Pinion 65
christian worship center (Jul '12) 2 hr Advice 10
children protection services 2 hr really wana know 1
Children's Clinic. 2 hr Been there 3
Coleman Arvin 3 hr Bruh 7
-Word Drop+ (Jun '11) 3 hr -Sprocket- 1,167
More from around the web

Irvine People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE