Mickey- thief on 594
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
NBC

Lexington, KY

#1 Aug 5, 2012
Anyone know where to find a guy named Mickey who has family off 594? If you do, you best tell him to quit stealing stuff from people or he's gonna find himself in a lot of hot water- and i ain't talking about going to jail. Piece of shit. Get a job and stop taking stuff that isn't yours. If i ever run into you or your family you've had a bad, bad day.
thank you

Irvine, KY

#2 Aug 5, 2012
is that 594 on pea ridge, or 594 at red lick,thanks for the info
NBC

Lexington, KY

#3 Aug 5, 2012
Pea Ridge
james

Irvine, KY

#4 Aug 5, 2012
NBC wrote:
Anyone know where to find a guy named Mickey who has family off 594? If you do, you best tell him to quit stealing stuff from people or he's gonna find himself in a lot of hot water- and i ain't talking about going to jail. Piece of shit. Get a job and stop taking stuff that isn't yours. If i ever run into you or your family you've had a bad, bad day.
what does his family have to do with it?they cant help what he does.
NBC

United States

#5 Aug 6, 2012
No doubt in my mind he uses his kids and his family to find out info. If you buy anything from him- hunting gear, anything- it is SToLEN. You may go to jail with his sorry ass too. He has messed with the wrong people.......ya'll might put up with his lazy, thieving bullshit, but i won't.
NBC

United States

#6 Aug 6, 2012
His family could turn him in.....instead of lying fir him.
Ugh

United States

#7 Aug 6, 2012
Wpuld that be Mickey Riddle your talkin about?
NBC

United States

#8 Aug 6, 2012
Yea it would......if you know him You best tell him to crawl back under that rock he's been staying in or his ass is going back to jail. And his family is gonna get an earful too about what a piece of shit he is.....but i guess they know that already.
thank you

Irvine, KY

#9 Aug 6, 2012
that would be my guess.......
family member

Greenbrier, AR

#10 Aug 29, 2012
I would probly stop threatening family and confront him because if something happen to cindy or Brenda u will be hunted down they r nothing like him
Not all bad seeds have bad family if u knew them u would know that
hmmmm

Irvine, KY

#11 Aug 29, 2012
what about having a welfare apartment to keep your yard sale goods in.
well

Irvine, KY

#12 Sep 1, 2012
that last post sure did seem to shut up the riddle lovers.....
yep

Irvine, KY

#13 Sep 1, 2012
must have hit a "truth" nerve,the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
Riddell

Irvine, KY

#14 Sep 6, 2012
Who has a welfare apartment?.. And not sure what you mean by apple not falling far from tree, but you better not be saying nuthing bad about his mother Brenda !
hmmmm

Irvine, KY

#15 Sep 7, 2012
used to have a welfare apt,nuf said
well lookey here

Irvine, KY

#16 Jan 10, 2013
looks like mickey struck again at an old ladies house his mother cares for. the fores at spout spring area. arrested mickey and brenda.
Ssss

Irvine, KY

#17 Jan 10, 2013
They didn't arrest Brenda! Geesh people get your facts straight,....she's a good Christian woman...she can't help what her kids do!
maybe

Lexington, KY

#18 Jan 11, 2013
Ssss wrote:
They didn't arrest Brenda! Geesh people get your facts straight,....she's a good Christian woman...she can't help what her kids do!
any parent can help what their kids do. i bust mines ass & they
don't do it again.
update

Irvine, KY

#20 Jan 11, 2013
she was arrested, its in the paper. i guess they are liars at citizen voice and times.
well update

London, KY

#21 Jan 11, 2013
I personally think your reading comprehension is atrocious. You may want to read that again, and a little slower this time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irvine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr CCR 163,710
Vote Toby Herald (Nov '14) 4 hr Maggie 10
State Representative Toby Herald is not working... (Oct '14) 4 hr Trumpman 6
An Estill Countians to represent the 91st in 2016 (Dec '14) 4 hr Trumpman 7
Can't someone else run against cluster Howard D... (Dec '15) 5 hr Coalman 9
Where will the proposed Estill County vocationa... 7 hr question 2
Old farts in the courthouse need to go in 2018 8 hr kikie 7

Irvine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance