Next Last
Concerned

United States

#1 Dec 8, 2009
What's up with this?
james crowe jr

Columbia, SC

#2 Dec 8, 2009
Sick of all the dumb shitt being talked about me and my dad by people who cant tell thier ass from a hole in the ground. I myself could care less what u think of me but my father is a fine cop. If u dont like what i say i'll give you my adress and we can work it out in person. Person to Person sick of the bull shit for no reason.
abc

Kimper, KY

#3 Dec 8, 2009
whats that got to do with tiffany jones?
35 News

Somerset, KY

#4 Dec 8, 2009
The parents of children reported her for giving their children drugs. She is on paid leave according what Randall Christopher said on the 36 News Channel. Lord help us all, what is the world coming to???
News Reporter

Somerset, KY

#5 Dec 8, 2009
37-year-old Tiffani Jones was arrested and charged Tuesday morning for allegedly giving drugs and alcohol to minors over the weekend. Jones has since been put on paid suspension as police investigate.

An Estill County School resource officer arrested Jones at her home Tuesday. The deputy says Jones gave two minors marijuana and alcohol at her home Friday night.

“I think the first our superintendent heard about it was Monday morning,” Asst. Estill County Superintendent, Randall Christopher said.

A warrant was issued and Jones was charged with two counts of unlawful transaction with a minor in the second degree.
Jones works as a part time secretary and lunch clerk at Estill County Middle School.

“She is our cashier at our lunch room during breakfast and lunchroom times,” Christopher said.

It's unclear at this time whether the two minors were students.

Estill County School Board has since placed her on paid suspension pending the outcome of the investigation.

“Yes this is something unexpected. I think that's why you don't ever make pass judgments until you know the answers,” Christopher said.

Some Estill County Middle School parents think Jones should be fired.

“I don’t think she ought to be in there. I think they ought to get her out of there,” 5th grade grandparent, Roy Tipton, said.

Unlawful transaction with a minor in the second degree is a class d felony-- which is punishable by up to five years in prison. Jones remains in Estill County Jail; her bond has been set at $2500.
new news

London, KY

#6 Dec 8, 2009
I think that the news channel could have done alot better job why even bother driving to Irvine wow what a waste they should have just posted to topix LOL
ugly bob

United States

#7 Dec 8, 2009
i heard about this today and i wondered why we didnt have teachers like that when i was in school
nothing new

Jackson, KY

#8 Dec 9, 2009
You would be shocked who all does drugs of some sort in the school system.Their are several.It's not Estill County Schools policy to require part time or sub workers in any department to be drug tested during employment.Only before hiring this is required.They are not even randomly tested like full time employees are.This is a big concern for me and should be for other parents.If they did a surprise drug test on all employees sub,part time or full time, parents would be shocked who all would be fired and/or arrested.I bet their are a few of you who knows some too.
asdfg

Mount Pleasant, SC

#9 Dec 12, 2009
I want to know why this wasn't in the newspaper. If it had been anyone else it would have been on the front page. The problem with the middle school is they want to keep everything quite like it never happened. I also want to know why the parents weren't informed of this.
bumpit

United States

#10 Dec 12, 2009
I want to know the same.
messed up

Verona, KY

#11 Dec 13, 2009
this is f***ed up irvine this place dont do things the right way you cant get nothing done and they hide stuff and help ppl that they shouldnt but the ppl they should help they dont i hate this place if a teacher gave my kids drugs and stuff they shouldnt they would be packin an a** whippin cause the law and court wont do nothing this system is useless
forafact

United States

#12 Dec 13, 2009
she gives great head thats all i know about her
muskyhunter

United States

#13 Dec 13, 2009
I think shes a beautiful person would really like to get to know her better
Know 4 a FACT

Somerset, KY

#14 Dec 13, 2009
I know for a fact, with a handful of Xanax & a bottle of Vodka...she'd let ANYONE GET 2 KNOW HER BETTER!
Makes ya wonder, honestly, how Mike put up with it as long as he did!?!
Mike Johnson

United States

#17 Dec 13, 2009
Tiffany if u read this dont pay no mind to what a bunch a insecure people who hide behind screen names have to say. Seems ive made topix for some reason just shows u the maturity of our community
justme

Brodhead, KY

#19 Dec 14, 2009
She didn't give young girls drugs, The girls already had it. They blammed it on tiffany so that they could get out of trouble.Maybe if "The girls" parents kept a eye on her a little bit closer they would know that she has been smoking pot and drinking way before tiff came into the picture.
WOW

Loveland, OH

#20 Dec 14, 2009
james crowe jr wrote:
Sick of all the dumb shitt being talked about me and my dad by people who cant tell thier ass from a hole in the ground. I myself could care less what u think of me but my father is a fine cop. If u dont like what i say i'll give you my adress and we can work it out in person. Person to Person sick of the bull shit for no reason.
Is your name really Jim Crowe?
Rhonda

Somerset, KY

#21 Dec 14, 2009
resident wrote:
yes why was this not on the front of the newspaper. if it had been someone from stacylane or pearidge i am sure there name and face would been placed on the front page. or if it had been a person known for drug abuse, or dealing, or a theft investigation. REALLY WOULD LIKE THE ANSWER TO WHY THIS WAS NOT PUBLISHED IN THE PAPER'S...
Didn't have the info by press time.
FYI

London, KY

#22 Dec 15, 2009
nothing new wrote:
You would be shocked who all does drugs of some sort in the school system.Their are several.It's not Estill County Schools policy to require part time or sub workers in any department to be drug tested during employment.Only before hiring this is required.They are not even randomly tested like full time employees are.This is a big concern for me and should be for other parents.If they did a surprise drug test on all employees sub,part time or full time, parents would be shocked who all would be fired and/or arrested.I bet their are a few of you who knows some too.
All full time employees are randomly tested for drugs, each month. I'm not sure about subs., and part time teachers. We do have to sign a paper saying that we can be tested at any time. I will find out about subs., and part time employees.
News Reporter

London, KY

#23 Dec 15, 2009
Rhonda wrote:
<quoted text> Didn't have the info by press time.
Rhonda,

Don't worry, it was all over the news, and newspapers. I copied, and posted the information from 18 Action News! Some people need to look outside the box.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irvine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pike and Krystal 11 min Match Maker 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 23 min ChromiuMan 137,678
-Word Drop+ (Jun '11) 1 hr KornkobB 1,241
prom king's casual attire 8 hr Dancin Poodle 29
Adult Horizon day care center on Broadway?? 10 hr myeyesonyou 2
Too many young Estill Countians in their graves 11 hr Bethany Bowles 3
fencing 13 hr seriously 8
More from around the web

Irvine People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]