Hellion

Sheridan, AR

#62 Jan 10, 2011
What about Robert mills
god

Somerset, KY

#63 Jan 10, 2011
god
FAMILY

Irvine, KY

#64 Jan 11, 2011
["Huh"said] And this has what to do with honest people in Estill County? Please try to stay on topic. Thank You.

i was just trying to say that Roger Clowers was a honest man.
thank you.
these are the best

Irvine, KY

#65 Jan 12, 2011
Larry Riddell, Bunt Gross, Bucky Cockrell, Tommy King, Ray Spivey, Ronnie Begley, Therm Means, Eddie Crouch, Red Mcbride, Eddie Ballard, Danny Conrad, Bill Trude, Shirley Hicks,Steven Gross, Jessie Willis, Robin Riddell, Daniell Riddell, Darrell Estes, Robert Dixon, Chris Cox, Shawn Moore, Adrian Mckenny, Judy Sheeks, Leon Roberts, Daniell Mccow, Beth Riddell, Doc Morris, Glendon Hardy, Charlie Neal, Roger Millaby,
gee whiz

Irvine, KY

#66 Jan 13, 2011
Steve Norton,Shelton Powell,Mike Issacs,
Boo-Hoo

Irvine, KY

#67 Jan 13, 2011
truth is wrote:
none
This says something about you.
SOME MORE

Lexington, KY

#68 Jan 13, 2011
these are the best wrote:
Larry Riddell, Bunt Gross, Bucky Cockrell, Tommy King, Ray Spivey, Ronnie Begley, Therm Means, Eddie Crouch, Red Mcbride, Eddie Ballard, Danny Conrad, Bill Trude, Shirley Hicks,Steven Gross, Jessie Willis, Robin Riddell, Daniell Riddell, Darrell Estes, Robert Dixon, Chris Cox, Shawn Moore, Adrian Mckenny, Judy Sheeks, Leon Roberts, Daniell Mccow, Beth Riddell, Doc Morris, Glendon Hardy, Charlie Neal, Roger Millaby,
You forgot Bill and April Berryman.lol
abby 32

Somerset, KY

#69 Jan 14, 2011
SOME MORE wrote:
<quoted text>You forgot Bill and April Berryman.lol
You also forgot Diane and squeaky Jones, hahahahahahahahahahaha idiots!!!!!!!!!!
honestly

Lodi, CA

#70 Jan 14, 2011
Let's be serious.
positively

Turlock, CA

#71 Jan 17, 2011
Not Steve Garrett
family

Irvine, KY

#74 Jan 22, 2011
Thanks for the post about Jack Dial. He is a good honest person. He was real sick a couple of years ago and almost died. When he came home from the hospital he was so weak he could barely walk, but he went to church every time the doors were open. We would have to help him to the car, but he was determined to go. Now he is back in hospital and doing pretty good, so keep him in your thoughts and prayers.
what i think

Clay City, KY

#75 Jan 23, 2011
Honesty seems to have died away long ago everywhere. This is sad but true. Only a few are trustworthy but you most likely won't figure that out til they've stabbed you in the back
tell us

Mamaroneck, NY

#76 Jan 24, 2011
true wrote:
Tom Stevens
To "clueless" and "disagree", did he write you or arrest you? He was a very fine and fair trooper. He had his back broke in the line of duty which was very bad.
absolutely

Mamaroneck, NY

#77 Jan 24, 2011
tell us wrote:
<quoted text>To "clueless" and "disagree", did he write you or arrest you? He was a very fine and fair trooper. He had his back broke in the line of duty which was very bad.
Agree.
Really it is true

Richmond, KY

#78 Jan 27, 2011
Cam Harris
yeah

Bolingbrook, IL

#79 Jan 31, 2011
I'd say Kick Brass is as honest a person as anybody, he certainly tells it like it is.
3 posts gone tell us

United States

#80 Feb 1, 2011
what happened to Post 13, 72 and 73. There was nothing bad.

i agree with "yeah" about kb.

“I been hangin' on every word.”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#81 Feb 1, 2011
3 posts gone tell us wrote:
what happened to Post 13, 72 and 73. There was nothing bad.
i agree with "yeah" about kb.
Be careful; you'll get flagged for spam if you do anything other than bash me here. You forgot we've left the free speech zone and entered into the realm where meddlers and empowered super-liberals think they are the only ones with the right to speak or think.

Thx for the vote of confidence though.
3 posts gone tell us

United States

#82 Feb 1, 2011
Kick Brass wrote:
<quoted text>
Be careful; you'll get flagged for spam if you do anything other than bash me here. You forgot we've left the free speech zone and entered into the realm where meddlers and empowered super-liberals think they are the only ones with the right to speak or think.
Thx for the vote of confidence though.
i enjoy reading your posts, but sometimes i can't put those little green checkmarks there because somebody has already bashed you -if that's what you call it. and i like to write in lower case letters because it's easier this way -so don't bash me. also, would you please tell me what spam is? just call me stupid -but don't bash me.
papas favorite

Sheridan, AR

#83 Feb 1, 2011
these are the best wrote:
Larry Riddell, Bunt Gross, Bucky Cockrell, Tommy King, Ray Spivey, Ronnie Begley, Therm Means, Eddie Crouch, Red Mcbride, Eddie Ballard, Danny Conrad, Bill Trude, Shirley Hicks,Steven Gross, Jessie Willis, Robin Riddell, Daniell Riddell, Darrell Estes, Robert Dixon, Chris Cox, Shawn Moore, Adrian Mckenny, Judy Sheeks, Leon Roberts, Daniell Mccow, Beth Riddell, Doc Morris, Glendon Hardy, Charlie Neal, Roger Millaby,
Gross? Ballard?
I don't think so.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irvine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 14 min What if 136,078
charlene (Jan '09) 1 hr who gives a crap 14
Former Estill Man still Missing (Oct '09) 2 hr --S-e-r-i-o-u-s-l... 191
Massage therapist at Dr. Allens 3 hr client 6
I knew Wagon Wheel restaurant would fail 3 hr Oozie 1
billboard removed from River Drive 3 hr Oozie 3
Ladonna Daniels (Jan '13) 4 hr crush 17
More from around the web

Irvine People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]