Matt king is out of jail

Matt king is out of jail

Posted in the Irvine Forum

A good friend

Winchester, KY

#1 Apr 18, 2010
I seen matt the other day at his dads car lot and I heard he has his kids and him and heather are not back together which is probably the best thing for matt because he is a good guy and deserves to have a girl to stick by his side. Because he was good to her and his kids.
family

Winchester, KY

#2 Apr 20, 2010
If you are 'a good friend' you will leave his name off of this site. You are only opening up the possibility for people to talk about him. Matt is a good boy and is working hard on getting his life back together. Leave him alone.
ky25w

United States

#4 May 30, 2010
yes he is a real good boy, I hope everything works out for him
for a fact

Harrison, AR

#5 May 31, 2010
ok if Matt and Heather is back together why is she f------ Porky the pig and also having sex with her sister. I mean this girl is still shooting up I know someone who sold her some drugs and Porky, Heather, and her sister went to Oak Tree Inn got a room and they all shot up then they all had a threesome. If I was Matt I would tell Heather King to get the hell out of my life, she is a two face lier, she will bare face lie to you or anyone else. I could go on and on about her but I think everybody knows how she is. Hey Heather if you read this I promise you ,you will not be around in another year, you better kiss your ass GOOD BYE.
someonewhoknows

Jeffersonville, IN

#6 Jun 11, 2010
Matt does not have his kids, his momma does and from what ive seen since he got out, he stays drunk all the time. As for Heather, waste of flesh. And her sister, you better know what your talking about before saying stuff like that. That could ruin a girls reputation. So if your just spouting sh!t then keep it to yourself.
I KNOW

Winchester, KY

#7 Jun 19, 2010
someonewhoknows wrote:
Matt does not have his kids, his momma does and from what ive seen since he got out, he stays drunk all the time. As for Heather, waste of flesh. And her sister, you better know what your talking about before saying stuff like that. That could ruin a girls reputation. So if your just spouting sh!t then keep it to yourself.
YOU ARE ONE TO TALK BY SPOUTIN SH*T OUT UR MOUTH ABOUT MATT THAT IS NOT TRUE!!! U MUST NOT KNOW HIM AT ALL! HE IS ALWAYS WITH HIS KIDS SO WHY DONT U SHUT UP AND LEAVE THE KIDS OUT OF YOUR MOUTH AND FINGER TIPS CAUSE U DONT EVEN KNOW THEM!!! U DONT HAVE TO RUIN HEATHER AND RACHEL REP. SEEMS LIKE THERE DOIN A FINE JOB OF IT THEMSELFS!!!!!!
curious

East Bernstadt, KY

#8 Jun 19, 2010
matt is the bomb he loves them baby's
Good boy my ass

Irvine, KY

#9 Jun 21, 2010
He is the one who got Heather on the damn pills. He was the one selling the oc's and got her hooked. So how can you up hold a person that helped do that to some one? Heather was a very good person befor she got with Matt look's like the Kings do that to every one they get around.
jealous

Irvine, KY

#12 Jun 21, 2010
sounds like some jealousy goin on here, lol for one keep the king name out of your mouth, why you mad huh? your rash you caught from your cousin wont wash off? dont hate us becuz we have had more in our twenty something years then your whole family will have there whole life, we cant help it we live like kings,,,,,,,,,, its in our blood
curious

London, KY

#13 Jun 21, 2010
i am sure he did'nt twist her arm and what kept her doing them after he went 2 jail thats when her life fell apart and the kings r pretty damn good people and as far as i can hear they helped her every way they could she lived in tommy's trailer rent free so matt did'nt get the skank hooked on a damned thing stupid ass she lost her kids on her own while matt was in jail they both need to get their shit straight and get those kids back the blame game won't help neither one of them do that i hope they both can get their kids back their both good people the drugs just got a hold of them
Idoknowforafact

Jeffersonville, IN

#21 Jun 22, 2010
I KNOW wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU ARE ONE TO TALK BY SPOUTIN SH*T OUT UR MOUTH ABOUT MATT THAT IS NOT TRUE!!! U MUST NOT KNOW HIM AT ALL! HE IS ALWAYS WITH HIS KIDS SO WHY DONT U SHUT UP AND LEAVE THE KIDS OUT OF YOUR MOUTH AND FINGER TIPS CAUSE U DONT EVEN KNOW THEM!!! U DONT HAVE TO RUIN HEATHER AND RACHEL REP. SEEMS LIKE THERE DOIN A FINE JOB OF IT THEMSELFS!!!!!!
I do know for a fact, talk to the social workers. His mother has custody. He's just as bad as Heather.
FOR A FACT

Lewis Center, OH

#23 Jun 24, 2010
Idoknowforafact wrote:
<quoted text>
I do know for a fact, talk to the social workers. His mother has custody. He's just as bad as Heather.
Matt is as bad as Heather. They deserve to have each other, but they don't deserve to have the kids. The kids are much too good for them.
really come on

United States

#30 Jul 24, 2010
Good boy my ass wrote:
He is the one who got Heather on the damn pills. He was the one selling the oc's and got her hooked. So how can you up hold a person that helped do that to some one? Heather was a very good person befor she got with Matt look's like the Kings do that to every one they get around.
OOHH Thanks for filling me cause i do know!! Heather has been doin pills since high school!! I know, I used to be friends with her!! Also, I agree matt & heather was a bad combination for each. They both went down hill but look at both of them now!! ok my point exactly matt has his shit straight and she is as messed up as ever!! It is never someone else's fault u get addicted to drugs!! Everyone has there own issues and habits but if u go around blaming everyone else and not man up to ur own mistakes YOU WILL NEVER GET BETTER!!! I do know what is goin on and yes his mom does have the kids and matt is with them all the time!!! As for heather she never even calls!! what it took her 2 months to see them after mommy-in law got them!! The worst part of that is they would bring them to heather moms house and she still wouldnt show up. So did matt cause her to be a sorry parent too!! Leave her kids home alone with on heat to go do drugs, or be passed out while they got on the main highway. I could go on & on but u get the point. MAYBE U SHOULD GO TALK TO A SOCIAL WORKER ABOUT CAUSE I HAVE!!! Matt at least cares about his kids and he is no angel but he has paid his dues!! Matt wasnt around when any of those things happened so why dont heather become a women, soak it all in and move on to gettin her life back. I wish she would but only she can do that!!!!
really come on

United States

#31 Jul 24, 2010
* kids home alone with NO heat!
FOR THE FACTS

United States

#32 Jul 24, 2010
Got to give her sum credit, she did have the oven on and left the door open on it. Hell, she even made those babies a bed in the floor in front of the oven. I mean sure they was only 3 but they are surely old enough to be left home alone like that. She is really COOL!! Who wouldnt want to be like that!!
I remeber

Winchester, KY

#33 Aug 10, 2010
Good boy my ass wrote:
When matt was selling I remember when he was trying to get away from it all, but heather was in his hear telling him to keep going. He knew that sumin was going to happen in the back of his head. Heather was their when it all began, why didn't she walk away then? She was always pushing matt to sell more and more. He could have made millons, it was never about the money with heather, she thought she was the shit cause of the rep of dealing. Matt hussled, Heather was a sponge who never cared what happened. Jealous dirt bag who pushed her husband in jail and her family apart. Thats why when matt went away she went to the next dealer who would have her David Voils. I know those King boys will be ok, they don't have to sell to make it. They are natural Husslers and will make it in anything they do. And heather will stay in the gutters and time will prove everyone right who knows the truth about heather Kidd.
wonderer

Irvine, KY

#34 Aug 10, 2010
Isn't Matt dating Liz now? Maybe both of them can get their kids back and raise a family together.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irvine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 22 min Wendy 171,928
Wendy winkler 35 min True pos 6
Guys, do you wear underwear? (Jul '10) 2 hr Bentover 6
Wt 3 hr Right 6
Rich City Radio 4 hr Kayla 1
Dope heads 5 hr I want answers 1
Girls with ugly down stairs 15 hr NoFcksGiven 10

Irvine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Irvine Mortgages