pain clinic. advanced care center

Posted in the Irvine Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
joeseph

Irvine, KY

#1 Feb 27, 2012
anyone go to the advanced care center,on main.did they help you? do they know what there doing?
joeseph

Irvine, KY

#2 Feb 28, 2012
come on anyone know bout this place. is it worth getting a refal to go. thanks
truth

Lexington, KY

#3 Jun 15, 2012
are they still in business if so who is the dr
Lost Pirate

Winchester, KY

#4 Jun 17, 2012
You have to be real careful in there. They are doing human experiments in the back. If you aren't careful they will load you up full of pain pills and then do an experimental surgery on you. You'll wake up a few days later in the middle of Powell County. It happened to my cousin. He might have just drank to much moonshine and made it up though.
haha

Irvine, KY

#5 Jun 17, 2012
Lost Pirate wrote:
You have to be real careful in there. They are doing human experiments in the back. If you aren't careful they will load you up full of pain pills and then do an experimental surgery on you. You'll wake up a few days later in the middle of Powell County. It happened to my cousin. He might have just drank to much moonshine and made it up though.
lmfao
phenoix

Franklin, OH

#6 Jun 20, 2012
i heard they were not very nice
golf pro

Versailles, KY

#7 Jun 20, 2012
if there is a skinny grey headed woman who looks like a cover girl for a meth magazine i think the name is sheri everyone complains about her maybe if they got rid of her and got someone with a better personallity they might not lose so many patients whats wrong with her most dr offices like to treat there patients nice with respect this woman treats everyone like there some kinda skid road reject who owes her there life but the people that own the place need to wisen up and have a talk with her about how she handles the patients and if that dont work well there is always replacements
patient

Versailles, KY

#8 Jul 1, 2012
are they closed down
river drive pumpkin

Gravel Switch, KY

#9 Jul 1, 2012
they cannot compete with the drug lords of ESTILL CO lol lol
joebob

Georgetown, KY

#10 Sep 10, 2012
Dr Stewart moved to Lexington is treating some pain but with no bad drugs like methadone...also treating alcoholsm & drugaddiction with some new pills on Prosperous Place
Dumbass

Irvine, KY

#11 Sep 12, 2012
joebob wrote:
Dr Stewart moved to Lexington is treating some pain but with no bad drugs like methadone...also treating alcoholsm & drugaddiction with some new pills on Prosperous Place
Sounds like u know so much dumba$$
feathers

Harrodsburg, KY

#12 Sep 18, 2012
is there a doctor or clinc to go to in invine that will contiue a patient who has been treated with methadone for 2yrs, the dr. retire's soon and need to find a doc for contiunace. Or is there a clinic or dr. in lexington , winchester, or richmond.?

“I AM OPINIONATED”

Since: Feb 09

Sittin on the Dock of the Bay

#13 Sep 18, 2012
I don't use pain meds but instead have chosen to have spinal injections to modify nerve reception for the past three years.

Due to a new condition resulting from an MVA I have an appointment with a clinic in Winchester next month. Will be glad to post any positive results.
To feathers

United States

#14 Sep 23, 2012
Maybe Dr Gobal, but i really doubt it, because I know people that drive to Ohio to get their scripts..good luck tho..Its hard to get dr's here to fill anything,because of all the drug abuse..

“I AM OPINIONATED”

#15 Sep 23, 2012
To feathers wrote:
Maybe Dr Gobal, but i really doubt it, because I know people that drive to Ohio to get their scripts..good luck tho..Its hard to get dr's here to fill anything,because of all the drug abuse..
I am not seeking medication, merely trying to identify the physical injuries. Pain lets us know we are still alive and keeps us from further injury. There are better things in life than a cheap thrill through a short straw. More people need to slow down and make smarter life decisions.
Yeah

United States

#16 Sep 23, 2012
-SiDeWiNder- wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not seeking medication, merely trying to identify the physical injuries. Pain lets us know we are still alive and keeps us from further injury. There are better things in life than a cheap thrill through a short straw. More people need to slow down and make smarter life decisions.
I don't know how anything you said pertains to my response to Feathers". I wasn't responding to you. There are legitimate people that need these meds but dr's are to afraid to prescribe them, so the people that are in need of them get looked over, and have to live in pain, because of all the druggies. Feathers, you may have more luck trying Lexington. either way good luck..

“I AM OPINIONATED”

#17 Sep 23, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know how anything you said pertains to my response to Feathers". I wasn't responding to you. There are legitimate people that need these meds but dr's are to afraid to prescribe them, so the people that are in need of them get looked over, and have to live in pain, because of all the druggies. Feathers, you may have more luck trying Lexington. either way good luck..
Perhaps you should use the reply button instead of an open comment then. That is the way the site is designed.
Have a lovely evening.
Side show bob

Henderson, KY

#18 Oct 17, 2012
You all are all on crack and need so mental and physical help ! Hell yes it's a good place and its ran correctly ! They treat all the patients good and get rid of the riff raff as usual ! If you need a good dr see dr Tallio or dr Rasheed they can help you out ! Thanks
Side show BOB
iknowforafact

Georgetown, KY

#19 Oct 17, 2013
Dr. T...will have you drugged up and fighting for your life in no time....I went to her at the Lex clinic after 3 back surgeries....Didn't try anything but to give me all the pills I could take...I am 50 yrs old never did any drugs....Had to get help getting off her poison...STAY AWAY...
iknowforafact

Georgetown, KY

#20 Oct 17, 2013
Buy the way...Started me on 6 Percocet's daily.... 1 year later I was on 2 10mgs oxycodone and 2 40mg oxycontin DAILY!!! I was dependent on them....never snorted or injected....But still had to get help getting off....Clean now for 3 years...Life almost ended taking this poison!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irvine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 37 min Get Real 170,040
County clerk Sherry Fox needs to retire 4 hr Race is over 16
Eric Underwood 23 hr curious 1
Thieves Tue Dan 2
Estill county candidate filings by office (SOS ... Tue How about 1
Unregistered sex offender in Irvine neighborhood (Dec '09) Mon Concerned 61
Estill County band on You Tube Mon Mama 2

Irvine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Irvine Mortgages