Does anyone know Brian Holbrook?
hehe haha

Pikeville, KY

#41 Oct 13, 2009
somebody's jealous or pissed off or just stupid, oh wait that pretty much covers the entire county.
wtf does this mean

Goose Creek, SC

#42 Oct 13, 2009
lol stupid wrote:
he wunt be with her long now will he lol wait to see when she reads all this she will know he is with moe than her then and he will be with me next noone love him like i can and be sides i talk to him all the time i know how he feels about alicha wunder if miss biotch will like it when she finds out truth of him
what? go back to school learn how to spell
brian

AOL

#43 Oct 13, 2009
then if your on my myspace page you send me a message
who cares

Dorchester, SC

#44 Oct 13, 2009
Sounds like a bunch of New Yorkers making Estill County look bad.
sue

AOL

#45 Oct 13, 2009
lord have mercy estill county dont need any help to look bad so try again. besides one of you all estill county resident must be the one that wanted to know what he is up too on topix. so how does that shit work. if new york people are so bad then why is this even on here then? besides just because you dont like me doesnt mean that brian is a bad person too. and that makes the people that could of posted this narrowed right down. not very many people know all of us from new york that live in irvine. but i see that you arent brave enough to post your name on this on either.atleast us ones from new york arent checken shit we post our names up here.so as i said you are the ones that make estill county look bad not us ones from new york
bewildered

Goose Creek, SC

#46 Oct 13, 2009
hey sue you better not being talking about your best hillbilly friend, i love new yorkers....lol woohoo.....yeehaw!!!!!
sue

AOL

#47 Oct 13, 2009
lol nope i love everyone from here they just dont seem to like me i think im too honest for a few of them from here
bewildered

Goose Creek, SC

#48 Oct 14, 2009
you go girl, stand up for yourself and always be true to your self and the rest will fall in to place.....love you
brian

Goose Creek, SC

#49 Oct 14, 2009
guess she dont have my myspace page cause noting on there from the stalker lol go pull you own chain now we know just about who is doing this dumb thing here so have fun if you want to talk to me ill be on my myspace but i see you dont have it so thats a good thing too or your one of the worthless one i have blocked
LMAO

Columbia, SC

#50 Oct 15, 2009
hehe haha wrote:
somebody's jealous or pissed off or just stupid, oh wait that pretty much covers the entire county.
so if the entire county is either jealous, pissed off, or just stupid; which one are you? I bet your all three.
HER FRIEND

Lexington, KY

#51 Oct 15, 2009
I can tell you that BRIAN is very happy with my BEST FRIEND! HE talks TO ME all the Time BOUT HER! AND YES I am from IRVINE, but won't live there for exactly this reason! ALL THE NOBODY'S that live there that can't live THIER OWN LIFE! MAYBE If you people would try to really get to know someone B4 you try to put them down, the world would be a much better place! GIRL I LOVE YOU WITH MY WHOLE HEART! You are my SISTER AND MY BEST FRIEND of many years! DON'T EVER believe these DUMB ASSES on here! BRIAN you are a GREAT FRIEND also! NOW you see why I can;t live there! AND you guys know what i'm talking about! I am so glad the 2 of you found each other! HANG on to that LOVE AND NEVER let it go! LOVE YOU GUYS!
well ummmmmmmmm

Savannah, GA

#52 Oct 18, 2009
i see that this subject has come to an end good luck to you brian and whoever you are with seems you have someone backing you up on here lol and that is amazing in itself
brian

United States

#53 Oct 18, 2009
people back me up because im not like most men around here
HER FRIEND

Lexington, KY

#54 Oct 19, 2009
I back him up, because it is the truth! He is a very special friend of mine! I have seen the happiness in his eyes when he is with her! I just hope that someday i can find someone as caring and loving as the 1 you are with brian! Take good care of her! she is very special!
haha omg

Goose Creek, SC

#55 Oct 19, 2009
Back you up? Please! You're just like the rest of them. You dont work, you owe child support, you're nasty, and have a nasty girlfriend/wife. That pretty much sums it up.
hum

United States

#56 Oct 19, 2009
i guess you dont know him then ! or if you think you do go tell him that and see where it gets you . then let me know how it went
thats too funny

United States

#57 Oct 20, 2009
to haha omg...well just seems to me that since you "think" you know so much, why is it you used girlfriend/wife???? don't you know that part too?? It is so funny how people get on here and post stuff and don't know what they are talking about!
dont know about all this

United States

#58 Oct 20, 2009
hum wrote:
i guess you dont know him then ! or if you think you do go tell him that and see where it gets you . then let me know how it went
OMG whoever posted that isnt going to tell him to his face because they can sit behind a keyboard and talk crap. And from the way haha omg stated "nasty girlfriend/wife" I would be willing to bet that it was a woman that posted it. LOL hey Brian, got any exes that are still after you??? It just sounds like maybe one of them is still a little upset that you "threw them out for cheating on you"
awwww thats so sweet

United States

#59 Oct 20, 2009
HER FRIEND wrote:
I back him up, because it is the truth! He is a very special friend of mine! I have seen the happiness in his eyes when he is with her! I just hope that someday i can find someone as caring and loving as the 1 you are with brian! Take good care of her! she is very special!
Now, that is the best thing I have heard on any of these topix forums!!!! I just hope that this Brian feels the same way about her that you want him to...now can someone tell me who he is with?
agree

United States

#60 Oct 20, 2009
yeah i agree, that was very nice to say. LOL it is an odd thing to see someone put something good on here

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irvine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fake 30's going around Irvine 2 hr Confused 7
Mike Dean 2 hr do the crime do t... 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr Mickey402 148,155
Liquidators 6 hr Frankly 13
why is Estill County so poor? 6 hr Tdp 42
WT Patrick 6 hr tay 1
small engine repair on Broadway 10 hr fwiw 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Irvine Mortgages