Next Last
Truth

Saint Simons Island, GA

#1 Jun 25, 2009
I heard that he is with Alicia Estes.
heard

Saint Simons Island, GA

#2 Jun 26, 2009
Somebody told me that he goes after women, who has a bunch of children. Makes you wonder who he is realy after.
truth

Saint Simons Island, GA

#3 Jun 26, 2009
That was what I heard too.
does anyone know him

Savannah, GA

#4 Oct 11, 2009
i keep hearing this name but the only one i know named that hasnt been around irvine in a long time
well not really sure

Savannah, GA

#5 Oct 11, 2009
I have herd his name 2. I don't think I now him but herd he is with a girl that is a friend of a friend. This is Irvine, everyone knows something about everyone else. LOL...and if they don't they wil make it up anyway so what is the point of telling the truth?
to truth

Savannah, GA

#6 Oct 11, 2009
so what if thats what u heard...just cause you hear it dont make it true. i dont know him and i already feel bad for him being put on here
youre all idiots
learn how to spell
who cares
get a life
blah blah blah
Sue

London, KY

#7 Oct 11, 2009
lol oh boy you made it to topix brian we better have a party! lol i guess he caught up with the rest of the family now lol atleast they are giving us a break today.
Sue

London, KY

#8 Oct 11, 2009
oh i forgot to ask what did you all want to know about him?? and i can almost guess who posted this there are only like 2 people in the town of irvine that have an interest in him. so why dont you just put on here what you really want to know and im sure someone will answer your questions for you. But let me remind you of this if you are too afraid to post your real name then you are probably just on here talking shit and dont know a damn thing about the truth of the matter
alisha

Dorchester, SC

#9 Oct 11, 2009
I am still with him, so leave us alone.
paula

Dorchester, SC

#10 Oct 11, 2009
I would like to know what kind of person he is. I have been talking to him on my space and he asked me out. I really don't know him, so could somebody tell me about him.
richard

Georgetown, KY

#11 Oct 11, 2009
Hmmm. This sounds like trouble. Is Paula even real?
oh i know him

Savannah, GA

#12 Oct 11, 2009
i know him very well so if you want to know just ask me and ill tell you no one knows him better than i do so just ask lol . and you are crazy cause he is not with alisha he has not been with her since she cheated on him and made the rest of us southern girls look bad so get it straight .and there is no one named paula on his myspace page
sue

AOL

#13 Oct 11, 2009
alisha you are crazy as hell he hasnt been with you in a long time when ever it was that you were under the bridge in clay ferry screwing mickie when brian was at home waiting for you. and paula i only know of one of you and brian isnt dumb enough to get what you have so i dont think you know what you are talking about either
herman

AOL

#14 Oct 11, 2009
damn brian one damn day with me and look where it got you. atleast they are leaving me and sue alone. if you find out who is writing all this shit and want some help come get me you probably never find out there are too many chicken shits in this town be seen with me for one day and you get graced with this shit
dammmmm

Goose Creek, SC

#15 Oct 12, 2009
so who is he with
is he single
hillbilly rocket

Goose Creek, SC

#16 Oct 12, 2009
he is with a friend of mine--- nope not single---sorry girls he is attached to the hip to this one---lol so who started this thread anyway--- why you wanting to know whats going on in his life--- guess your own is not interesting enough---
does anyone know him

Goose Creek, SC

#17 Oct 12, 2009
hey look i was jist wundering thats all. i ceen him with a girl the other day. is that who he is with? he dont have no wedding ring then he aint attached to her so he is fair game
hillbilly rocket

Goose Creek, SC

#18 Oct 12, 2009
get over it--- last i herad they were getting married or maybe they already did--- i'm not sure but i know that another friend of mine said that she thought it was in september--- why were you wondering about him--- oh let me guess you are one of those girls from irvine that like to start shit---
does anyone know him

Goose Creek, SC

#19 Oct 12, 2009
shes a biotch and they arenot married and if i want to go after him i will its not like anyone can stop me if i do so piss off hillbilly rocket
hillbilly rocket

Goose Creek, SC

#20 Oct 12, 2009
well cannot say i did not warn you--- dont think you realy want to mess with his old lady--- and i just wonder how he will react to being chased by a girl that went to topix to find out information on him--- you are a joke

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irvine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr needforreality 148,345
Acoustics at the 2016 Estill County graduation 9 hr imbium 6
Estill County local elections, 2018 11 hr Pedro 2
Victoria richardson 12 hr shellie 3
Sharlene Napier 12 hr Annette 1
Justin Jordan (Feb '09) 13 hr Sic female 5
Winston needs a stop light...turning lanes nice... (Aug '15) 13 hr imbium 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Irvine Mortgages