Amanda Harrison
wondering

Dorchester, SC

#1 Nov 28, 2009
Does anyone know anything about her? Good girl? Slut? who shes been with? or anything else...?
Jacob

Manchester, KY

#2 Nov 28, 2009
What is it with the stalkers on this website?
Class of 2009

Winchester, KY

#3 Dec 1, 2009
leave amanda alone. she is a good, honest person and definitely not a slut.
Jacob

Lexington, KY

#4 Dec 1, 2009
There is a town called enterprise? Excellent.
HEEHEE

Leechburg, PA

#5 Dec 22, 2009
Amanda is a great person,no-one better not say anything bad about her. she is definitely not a slut shes awesome,funny,great. she is with someone, a great guy so don't say anything about either one.
FYI

Columbia, SC

#6 Dec 29, 2009
She is a complete dumbass. That lies all the time about stupid shit. And she isnt fooling me, she is also on pills.
Curious

London, KY

#7 Dec 29, 2009
Who is the Amanda Harrison you are asking about?
Amber Puckett

Goose Creek, SC

#8 Dec 30, 2009
I dont really know her that well, but i worked with her a couple of times when she worked at wendys. And As far as i Know she is a great person. anytime i've ever talked to her she's never been rude or anything. You all need to get a life on here...or put your name at least....or well, no, you all need to stop being chickensh*ts and say the shit to the ppls faces. you all are jus scared cuz most ppl around here would f*ckin whoop your a**es if you ever said half of the sh*t on here to their faces.
amanda

Oxford, MI

#9 Mar 16, 2010
FYI wrote:
She is a complete dumbass. That lies all the time about stupid shit. And she isnt fooling me, she is also on pills.
as for being a dumbass.. no im not actually im quite intelligent. and whomever this is obviously doesnt know me because i dont lie often but ill be honest enough to say that i do sometimes. and as for the pills i dont. and that would be a stupid choice because im going in the military. and you would only have the balls to say that now because ive been in michigan going on five months.... what a chicken shit. but thanks for trying to start a rumor. but anyone that really knows me knows that i am truly happy and would never do anything to jeopardize my future.
KING KONG

Irvine, KY

#10 Mar 16, 2010
wow one of the few good ones in town
amanda

Oxford, MI

#11 Mar 17, 2010
are you being sarcastic
phatman

London, KY

#12 Mar 17, 2010
dont pay attention to them amanda...hope youre doing well
amanda

Oxford, MI

#13 Mar 19, 2010
thanks i am .i love michigan. they only started saying that stuff because i moved away.
Stupid

Irvine, KY

#14 Jun 3, 2010
Amanda,
You need to honestly quit. People have been saying this stuff forever. Not just because you left. Get over yourself. I've heard you're nothing but a pill head along side with your good for nothing boyfriend.
lol

Stanton, KY

#15 Aug 5, 2010
Amber Puckett wrote:
I dont really know her that well, but i worked with her a couple of times when she worked at wendys. And As far as i Know she is a great person. anytime i've ever talked to her she's never been rude or anything. You all need to get a life on here...or put your name at least....or well, no, you all need to stop being chickensh*ts and say the shit to the ppls faces. you all are jus scared cuz most ppl around here would f*ckin whoop your a**es if you ever said half of the sh*t on here to their faces.
is she fooling around with shawn c

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irvine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
school board member Jon Bicknell 1 hr question 7
young women dying in the KY hills 2 hr so sad 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Pres Donald J Tru... 164,683
Sarah Sizemore (Jun '15) 18 hr mind ur own buisi... 23
Daryl Means 19 hr Nope 2
I support Jeff Saylor 100% Keep him in Irvine u... Sat Bert 2
Tyler Snowden Fri Hmmm 1

Irvine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Irvine Mortgages