Another murder in the Tipton Ridge-ea...

Another murder in the Tipton Ridge-eastern Estill County region

Posted in the Irvine Forum

reality

Mount Vernon, KY

#1 Oct 11, 2012
Sometimes I think Tipton Ridge, Furnace, Cobhill-Patsy is a scenic place. Yet blood people live there. About once a year or so, blood has to be shed there. Is it safe to live there? There aren't many rural areas with that kind of homicide rates. The good people need to speak up and report things. Or maybe they are afraid to talk. Reminds me of Mexico or Latin America where killings don't even raise an eyebrow.
Gribble

United States

#2 Oct 11, 2012
What murder are you talking about that was in the "Tipton Ridge, Furnace, Cobhill-Patsy" area?
who

Irvine, KY

#3 Oct 12, 2012
got murdered?
reality

Mount Vernon, KY

#4 Oct 12, 2012
Gribble

United States

#5 Oct 12, 2012
I hate to break it to you but Ticky Fork is NOT part of the "Tipton Ridge Furnace Cobhill Patsy" area. It is part of the "Cow Creek Pitts Road" area. That is like saying Sandhill is part of the "Stacy Lane Pea Ridge" area.
some people

Irvine, KY

#6 Oct 17, 2012
reality wrote:
Sometimes I think Tipton Ridge, Furnace, Cobhill-Patsy is a scenic place. Yet blood people live there. About once a year or so, blood has to be shed there. Is it safe to live there? There aren't many rural areas with that kind of homicide rates. The good people need to speak up and report things. Or maybe they are afraid to talk. Reminds me of Mexico or Latin America where killings don't even raise an eyebrow.
Then you better stay across the bridge....
Lois Ann Williams

Oxford, MS

#7 Apr 18, 2017
EI'M FROM TIPTON RIDGE. MY FATHER MONTE WILLIAMS DIED WHEN I WAS 12, MY SISTER BROTHER AND BROTHER AND I WEREGIVEN OR TAKEN AWAY FROM OUR SLUT MOTHER IN DEC. ehhDAD AD JUST PASSED IN OCT.1ST.WE WENT FROM ORPHANAGE TO ORPHANAGE ..NO.ONE CARED..FINALLY MY SISTER MAq Post AND I END UP WITH A WONDERFUL WOMAN MARY B. RAWLOWNER OF RAVENNA DRY CLEANERS OUT BROTHER WITH CHARLES HOWELL AND FAMILY. WE WERE SCREWED OUT OF OUR LAND DAD LEFT US...I LOIS WILLIAMS THE oldest was set up to be taped by my date Chester Eugene Neal. Was raped by Judge Elsie Hawkins son and his friend Larry Hensley a child came of that...I was scared to report the rap mother was a judge I had nobody. I can pass a lie detecter test on this.
Lois Ann Williams

Oxford, MS

#8 Apr 18, 2017
There is no ms I in carroll county area

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irvine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
anna deurson (Mar '10) 47 min 123abc 19
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr love 169,081
Kayla Daniels 5 hr Learnedmylesson 1
Truancy in Estill County less than in some dist... 6 hr Bobo 4
Od on crooked creek 8 hr Christine Jenkins 2
Dunn Rite Auto 8 hr Hi Hi 2
Estill County needs a new judge executive 8 hr Obertie 8

Irvine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance