Salary for medical workers

Salary for medical workers

Posted in the Irvine Forum

Irvine, KY

#1 Jan 30, 2013
I saw this posted in another thread, and am interested in these salaries as I am looking for a job in the medical field in Estill Co. and have been passing out resumes. Does anybody know what the pay scale is for anyone working at the local hospital? RN, LPN, CMA, CNA, clerical workers, etc? How are they paying compared to what the hospitals in Richmond or Lexington pay. What about the doctors in town? I'm interested in learning what the various doctors pay their nurses and office workers. Are they all about on the same pay scale, or do some pay better than others. Thanks for any help you can give me.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#2 Feb 2, 2013
Pay in the medical field is highly competitive so naturally the bigger the area, bigger the hospital, the higher the pay so I would not bank on pay in the medical field in Estill being higher than say in Richmond, Lexington or even Winchester.
Ky flyer

United States

#3 Feb 4, 2013
U won't get paid much at irvine hospital unless you are related to someone in administration or smoke dope with the CEO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irvine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How to make Estill County GREAT again?? 34 min Scoobs 26
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 52 min ChromiuMan 154,992
Jamie Witt (Mar '12) 14 hr awkwark 13
Famous People From Kentucky (Aug '10) 21 hr MAGIC 79
empty buildings in downtown Irvine Mon Move 5
Best deli in Estill County?? Sun Derp 4
land deeds on flinchum ridge? Sun Rodney Davis 7

Irvine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Irvine Mortgages