Next Last
barbara

Tucker, GA

#1 Apr 22, 2013
where ebt @ resturaunts in irvine?
STAREYEDSKY

United States

#2 Apr 22, 2013
no restaurant takes ebt.. if you are too poor to afford to buy your own food so us tax payers have to support you then you dont need fast food. get your bumming ass a job, since you like free food and want it from a restaurant maybe you should get a job at mcdonalds bc you get a free lunch, bum.
bums!!!!

United States

#3 Apr 22, 2013
I'm so sick of seeing all these lazy people not using ebt properly. Get a damn job and quit freeloading! I see people everyday getting candy, stacks of steaks and snack cakes with their cards. Get good that's going to feed your family instead of crap.
umm

Macon, GA

#4 Apr 23, 2013
I get a few stamps and I agree. Buy food you dumb ass. I wouldn't waste what I get on MCd's because how long will that last you. Not very long idiot.
Lib

Pella, IA

#5 Apr 23, 2013
barbara wrote:
where ebt @ resturaunts in irvine?
GOOD JOB! This post was only meant to incite and aggravate... You no more draw food stamps than a man in the moon.

When these threads dry up somebody will start another one usually the one with POP STAMPS...

OR the 1st of the MONTH and the GROCERIES ARE TOO FULL of food stamp buyers.

OR somebody SELLING THEIR STAMPS FOR DRUGS, just for your giggles.

ANYbody that draws food stamps KNOWS where and what they can spend them on, AND if you don't maybe we should use this thread to EDUCATE you...

It's sad that you get your JOLLIES off of getting a rise out making people ANGRY at the POOR.

YOU NEED HELP.
Well

Irvine, KY

#6 Apr 23, 2013
Actually some restaraunts I think should take the ebt card. The only reason I think so is for people considered homeless.. I'm sure they'd love to enjoy a hot meal. But unfortunately I believe it would be misused by many. Maybe if there were a way to limit it.. Idk.
lmao

Irvine, KY

#7 Apr 23, 2013
Well wrote:
Actually some restaraunts I think should take the ebt card. The only reason I think so is for people considered homeless.. I'm sure they'd love to enjoy a hot meal. But unfortunately I believe it would be misused by many. Maybe if there were a way to limit it.. Idk.
all these sorry ass women would never have to cook for their kids.... never omg
Come on people

Martin, KY

#8 Apr 23, 2013
Lib wrote:
<quoted text>
GOOD JOB! This post was only meant to incite and aggravate... You no more draw food stamps than a man in the moon.
When these threads dry up somebody will start another one usually the one with POP STAMPS...
ANYbody that draws food stamps KNOWS where and what they can spend them on, AND if you don't maybe we should use this thread to EDUCATE you...
It's sad that you get your JOLLIES off of getting a rise out making people ANGRY at the POOR.
YOU NEED HELP.
You need a brain. Buying pop and selling it for drug money is a pretty well-known practice, if not in Estill County then certainly in the counties east of Estill. I dare you go to to the Walmart in Jackson and watch people load up with buggies full of pop after their EBT cards get replenished. Maybe you should drag your ignorant liberal ass up to Breathitt County and ask those people if all that pop is for their own personal consumption.

And I am hearing of people selling access to their EBT cards. For $50, they will let people use $100 worth of the card. It's rampant in eastern Kentucky.

Nobody is angry at the poor. They're angry at the dopeheads who abuse the system and force hard working taxpaying citizens to subsidize their desire to get stoned. Besides, welfare was intended to be a safety net, not a hammock.

God, I hate liberals. They are so fcuking stupid.
FYI

Irvine, KY

#9 Apr 23, 2013
Lib wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU NEED HELP.
if u think no one sells theirs or gets pop to sell and buy drugs then u r an idiot! 1 word for u DENIAL

PROBABLY MORE LIKELY U R THE 1 SELLING OR SITTIN ON UR ASSS
FYI

Irvine, KY

#10 Apr 23, 2013
Come on people wrote:
<quoted text>
You need a brain. Buying pop and selling it for drug money is a pretty well-known practice, if not in Estill County then certainly in the counties east of Estill. I dare you go to to the Walmart in Jackson and watch people load up with buggies full of pop after their EBT cards get replenished. Maybe you should drag your ignorant liberal ass up to Breathitt County and ask those people if all that pop is for their own personal consumption.
And I am hearing of people selling access to their EBT cards. For $50, they will let people use $100 worth of the card. It's rampant in eastern Kentucky.
Nobody is angry at the poor. They're angry at the dopeheads who abuse the system and force hard working taxpaying citizens to subsidize their desire to get stoned. Besides, welfare was intended to be a safety net, not a hammock.
God, I hate liberals. They are so fcuking stupid.
WELL PUT!
FYI

Irvine, KY

#11 Apr 23, 2013
Well wrote:
if u r homeless u can go to a homeless shelter for a hot meal. Going out to eat is a luxury and last time I checked that was not an option for food stamps! Get a job like the rest of us if want a luxury!!! Ever heard of a work ethic? Didn't think so..........but I bet u have heard of sorry assses
Lib

Pella, IA

#12 Apr 23, 2013
Come on people wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody is angry at the poor. They're angry at the dopeheads who abuse the system and force hard working taxpaying citizens to subsidize their desire to get stoned. Besides, welfare was intended to be a safety net, not a hammock. God, I hate liberals. They are so fcuking stupid.
What did you just say? It's not a problem in Irvine YET you're still mad... Well they have an alligator problem in Florida are you mad about that too?

This thread was COOKed up to make you mad or did YOU cook it up? I wouldn't be surprised.

Your problem is that you think someone is getting something over on selFISH ole you.

HOW do you know YOUR money is going to those who cheat and not to the ones who don't? Who gave you clearance to the files OR
is it that you are now ClAIrvoYanT & can somehow see that YOUR bucks are going strictly to the deadbeats!

Maybe it's MY money going to ones who cheat, would that help you?

HOW MUCH OF 'YOUR' TAXES AFTER THEY'RE SPREAD OUT to salaries, the roads, bridges, hud, programs, schools, utilities, state supreme courthouse & judges, law enforcement, KY National Guard, State Schools and Hospitals, state congressmen, Frankfort & ALLLLLL they've got going & own, the sidewalks, EvEn the Christmas Decorations at the Capital,

do 'YOU' think gets around to paying for FOOD STAMPS, you selfish fool?

PeNNies a PiTTanCE, maybe a couple of dollars,'NONE Nata Zip' of your Irvine's Tax Dollars.

Poor thing, maybe we should level the playing field & give you some 'foodies', would that make you happy?
wth

Irvine, KY

#13 Apr 23, 2013
Lib wrote:
<quoted text>
What did you just say? It's not a problem in Irvine YET you're still mad... Well they have an alligator problem in Florida are you mad about that too?
This thread was COOKed up to make you mad or did YOU cook it up? I wouldn't be surprised.
Your problem is that you think someone is getting something over on selFISH ole you.
HOW do you know YOUR money is going to those who cheat and not to the ones who don't? Who gave you clearance to the files OR
is it that you are now ClAIrvoYanT & can somehow see that YOUR bucks are going strictly to the deadbeats!
HOW MUCH OF 'YOUR' TAXES AFTER THEY'RE SPREAD OUT to salaries, the roads, bridges, hud, programs, schools, utilities, state supreme courthouse & judges, law enforcement, KY National Guard, State Schools and Hospitals, state congressmen, Frankfort & ALLLLLL they've got going & own, the sidewalks, EvEn the Christmas Decorations at the Capital,
do 'YOU' think gets around to paying for FOOD STAMPS, you selfish fool?
PeNNies a PiTTanCE, maybe a couple of dollars,'NONE Nata Zip' of your Irvine's Tax Dollars.
Poor thing, maybe we should level the playing field & give you some 'foodies', would that make you happy?
If you would work for a living, then you are a tax payer. Until then your opinion means absolutely nothing. Stop sitting on ur ass feelin sorry for yourself or thinkin everyone owes u something. Cause I don't owe u shit. And yes taxes get takin out of my check and some goes to lazy assss as yourself. Until u pay in taxes STFU cause people like u r the problem to our society!!!!
Come on people

Martin, KY

#14 Apr 23, 2013
Lib wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if it is, you should be pissed off. The fact that you aren't just proves you're another brain-dead "regressive." There's nothing progressive about the liberal agenda.

And it is a problem in Irvine. Are you illiterate to the point that you have not read the posts about people loading up on pop at Save-A-Lot?

There should be drug tests for government benefits. If you test positive for prescription medications above therapeutic levels, or for meds for which you don't have a prescription, then no taxpayer-subsidized benefits for you.
barbara

Tucker, GA

#15 Apr 23, 2013
Somebody said subway does where is it at?
What

Irvine, KY

#16 Apr 24, 2013
Come on people wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if it is, you should be pissed off. The fact that you aren't just proves you're another brain-dead "regressive." There's nothing progressive about the liberal agenda.
And it is a problem in Irvine. Are you illiterate to the point that you have not read the posts about people loading up on pop at Save-A-Lot?
There should be drug tests for government benefits. If you test positive for prescription medications above therapeutic levels, or for meds for which you don't have a prescription, then no taxpayer-subsidized benefits for you.
Everyone who buys cola is not selling it.
Lib

London, KY

#17 Apr 24, 2013
wth wrote:
<quoted text>If you would work for a living, then you are a tax payer. Until then your opinion means absolutely nothing. Stop sitting on ur ass feelin sorry for yourself or thinkin everyone owes u something. Cause I don't owe u shit. And yes taxes get takin out of my check and some goes to lazy assss as yourself. Until u pay in taxes STFU cause people like u r the problem to our society!!!!
OH LOOK!

TyPiCaL DEADbeat.... trying to throw us all off by pretending like he works! NObody but someBODY whose UNemployed would protest this much, otherwise they would 'KNOW' where their TAXES GO...

You know what you always hear, "the one that SCREEMS the loudest is always the one that's GUILTY"!

Didn't I also read where you said that some people SHOULD get food stamps? OR is that your NEXT sentence?

Here let me do it for you.... I'll bet you'll say,
"you know people who REALLY need them CAN'T get them BECAUSE they always GIVE them to these sorry SOBs that wouldn't hit a lick at a _____!" AND "there are SOME people who deserve them".

Did I do OK?

Cause you still want to be known as a caring person for the DISabled, Children, and Elderly, RIGHT?

penny, pittance, a couple of dollars MAYBE, depends on how many LOOP HOLES you found.
my opinion

Irvine, KY

#18 Apr 24, 2013
u should not even be allowed to buy sugar filled sodas, back in the day that was a luxury too and still needs to be viewed as such!

Everyone knows what those people r doing with them carts full of pop. We ain't stupid ya know.........
haha

Irvine, KY

#19 Apr 24, 2013
Lib wrote:
<quoted text>
OH LOOK!
TyPiCaL DEADbeat.... trying to throw us all off by pretending like he works! NObody but someBODY whose UNemployed would protest this much, otherwise they would 'KNOW' where their TAXES GO...
You know what you always hear, "the one that SCREEMS the loudest is always the one that's GUILTY"!
Didn't I also read where you said that some people SHOULD get food stamps? OR is that your NEXT sentence?
Here let me do it for you.... I'll bet you'll say,
"you know people who REALLY need them CAN'T get them BECAUSE they always GIVE them to these sorry SOBs that wouldn't hit a lick at a _____!" AND "there are SOME people who deserve them".
Did I do OK?
Cause you still want to be known as a caring person for the DISabled, Children, and Elderly, RIGHT?
penny, pittance, a couple of dollars MAYBE, depends on how many LOOP HOLES you found.
Knew u was a moocher!!!! What's wrong panties in a wad??hahahaha

u don't pay in taxes Lib,,,, so again STFU!!!!!!!Give ya 1 guess what people think of MOOCHERS..........
haha

Irvine, KY

#20 Apr 24, 2013
nice article btw

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irvine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 12 min Ren 172,897
What's happening on Hood Avenue? 1 hr MKT 6
Dexter Horn's mess on KY 52 near Winston (Feb '10) 1 hr MKT 38
Brandy puckett 2 hr Denny 2
Too many young and middle aged people dying in ... 10 hr Donot 16
Dunaway 23 hr JQJ 1
Sarah Mays (Sep '12) 23 hr Amanda 1 43

Irvine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance