scootscot

Somerset, KY

#1 Oct 4, 2012
whos body was found on ticky fork this afternoon?
kig

Nicholasville, KY

#2 Oct 4, 2012
it was jackie lee rogers,dont know what happend yet,,im a co worker of his,
Jan Rogers Van Horn

United States

#3 Oct 4, 2012
"kig"]it was jackie lee rogers,dont know what happend yet,,im a co worker of his,

I am Jackie's sister in Texas. please email me at mpmom78071@yahoo.om
kig

Lexington, KY

#4 Oct 5, 2012
to the rogers family, please accept my apologies for the #2 post. there was a miscommunication between me and my husband.
Questionable

London, KY

#5 Oct 5, 2012
On the other post marked "ravenna", kig, you were looking for him, then someone asked about a body, and you said it was him...Don't seem right to me,, sounds like you may need to talk to the police or maybe they need to talk to you..
welfare

Greenbrier, AR

#6 Oct 5, 2012
good riddance to another welfare sucker on the government teat.
chris

Irvine, KY

#7 Oct 6, 2012
welfare wrote:
yeah considering he worked full time in a factory I doubt he was on welfare, I wish you would show up to his funeral and make a remark like that because I would slap the taste out of your mouth whether you are a man or a woman, I'm guessing you have never been through the loss of a family member or a friend or you would have known that there is no room for a comment like that, just remember everything you say or do will come back.
hmmmmmmmm

London, KY

#8 Oct 8, 2012
The name sounds so familar to me,but I cant place him.To his family im very sorry for your loss.
what

Pikeville, KY

#9 Oct 8, 2012
welfare wrote:
He was a good man and worked his ass off. Satan has a special place for little bitches like you. God help you if you have anything go wrong in your life. Your a piece of shit.
school friend

Greenbrier, AR

#10 Oct 8, 2012
I went to schoolwith Jackie ad I think he was a super nice guy! He worked hard and never bothered anyone I think it is a shame that someoe would kill him like that! God Bless you Jackie and may you rest in peace!!!
punkin eater

London, KY

#11 Oct 8, 2012
school friend wrote:
I went to schoolwith Jackie ad I think he was a super nice guy! He worked hard and never bothered anyone I think it is a shame that someoe would kill him like that! God Bless you Jackie and may you rest in peace!!!
No disrespect, but realy was he killed by someone? I just have not anything about it.
Gribble

United States

#12 Oct 8, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irvine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 hr Duh 171,878
Wendy winkler 12 hr Curious 2
Lack of space in the Estill County courthouse 18 hr traveling man 5
Car washes full today 18 hr traveling man 1
Mattie McGee (May '17) 20 hr Worried 2
Billy McGee (May '12) 21 hr truthful 26
Drug bust 22 hr yep 5

Irvine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance