Cops in irvine and ksp

Cops in irvine and ksp

Posted in the Irvine Forum

Pam

London, KY

#1 Jan 3, 2013
Are so freaken dumb and a waste of tax dollars.. Really wat do u see them ever doing....!!! Writing someone a ticket like
Me or you for not wearing a seatbelt..or sitting in a parking lot yea thats right..They think there tough shit and the ksp are a joke too.. You never see them doing eny real work.. The only people they take care of is the rats and. Theives.. Doh nutz fuckerzzzzzz.. Yall suck
Individual Sovereignty

Somerset, KY

#2 Jan 3, 2013
..................that is until someone is harrassing you or thieve from you then you will be all over 911s tail for them to send you the very cops you are currently slandering online. Best thing for someone like you to do is quit with your bad spelling and your vomit like slander of our police and go to bed.
I agree

Irvine, KY

#3 Jan 4, 2013
With Pam, they are so caught up with rats and drug deals that they can't do anything else. I know of 2 cases 1 being myself where something was stolen and we knew who done it but the police would do nothing about it, they even told us to go check the pawn shops and if we heard anything to give them a call, what a joke, no wonder there is so much thievery going on the crooks know they can get away with it.
maybe

Lexington, KY

#4 Jan 4, 2013
I agree wrote:
With Pam, they are so caught up with rats and drug deals that they can't do anything else. I know of 2 cases 1 being myself where something was stolen and we knew who done it but the police would do nothing about it, they even told us to go check the pawn shops and if we heard anything to give them a call, what a joke, no wonder there is so much thievery going on the crooks know they can get away with it.
if you know who done it take care of it yourself. why do you
need the police?
I agree

Irvine, KY

#5 Jan 4, 2013
maybe wrote:
<quoted text>
if you know who done it take care of it yourself. why do you
need the police?
Because me and my wife were warned not to, I made a statement along the lines of "if I find out who did this there will be hell to pay" in front of a deputy and he warned me about terroristic threatning, and then told me if I go recover my property I can no longer press charges because the item of interest is no longer in his possession and that if I go onto his property to get it I am trespassing. He then stated I should file an insurance claim and let it go. So now know it all mind your own god damn business, the law is set up in a criminals favor it's not for the honest.
Individual Sovereignty

Somerset, KY

#6 Jan 4, 2013
I repeat myself... You all will continue blathering your insults about the police until you need them then you won't repeat any of this until they are gone again..
friday

Somerset, KY

#7 Jan 4, 2013
Individual Sovereignty wrote:
I repeat myself... You all will continue blathering your insults about the police until you need them then you won't repeat any of this until they are gone again..
I called them twice one night, I was watching some people get out of their car and started running to the front of my house and the sorry a$$es never showed up so in my book they are all worthless, pieces of $hit that are no better than the people they arrest.
hey there

Irvine, KY

#8 Jan 4, 2013
we live on white oak and one night there was a car that pulled on to my neighbors property while he was out of town and the people in it got out and started walking around his garage, when we called the police they told us there was nothing they could do because it wasn't my property even though our neighbors told us to watch the place, I called my neighbor he called the cops when they got there they had already made their way in the house and took several things and was long gone, we gave them the vehicle description but nothing got recovered, way to go pigs!
friday

Somerset, KY

#9 Jan 4, 2013
hey there wrote:
we live on white oak and one night there was a car that pulled on to my neighbors property while he was out of town and the people in it got out and started walking around his garage, when we called the police they told us there was nothing they could do because it wasn't my property even though our neighbors told us to watch the place, I called my neighbor he called the cops when they got there they had already made their way in the house and took several things and was long gone, we gave them the vehicle description but nothing got recovered, way to go pigs!
What kind of car, and color was it and how many people got out? At my house it was a silver or white 4-door car, it looked a lot like a PT Cruiser and there were 3 people.
Individual Sovereignty

Somerset, KY

#10 Jan 5, 2013
This is why it is more important than ever for people to not only be willing to take personal responsibility for their own security but for their own defense as well. Its a popular concept to complain about the police when they don't comply with your every request but you don't even begin to know the laws and regulations that they have to operate off of that limit what they can and cannot do. The police are not around to prevent crime.. The police are not around to provide you with security. The police are in place to respond to an incident that has already happened or to perhaps attempt to prevent and incident taking place from escalating. There was police around before our US Constitution was made and we still ended up with the Second Amendment right for people to keep and bear arms because it is ultimately our responsibility to provide ourselves an our property with security and insurance.

There is also this notion that the police should just take everything every one says to them as the truth.. There is a reason why police may not act on every word you say and that reason is that perhaps there was no cooperating physical evidence to go along with your statement. The police just cannot go searching for a particular car even as well descriptive as you gave if they have no other evidence to go by to support your claim.. No Judge would in good conscience sign a search warrant based on a witness statement that possesses no other evidence to support it.

Think before you dis on those you call 911 for especially if you are not willing to appropriately defend yourself and your property.
Individual Sovereignty

Somerset, KY

#11 Jan 5, 2013
Technology more today than ever before allows you to be able to collect your own evidence easily to catch criminals in the act. Most people have a video camera of some sort.. If you had time to witness someone suspecious acting on someone's property then you had time to take your phone out and snap some pictures or even a video.

The Police cannot and will not do it all..
friday

Somerset, KY

#12 Jan 5, 2013
Individual Sovereignty wrote:
This is why it is more important than ever for people to not only be willing to take personal responsibility for their own security but for their own defense as well. Its a popular concept to complain about the police when they don't comply with your every request but you don't even begin to know the laws and regulations that they have to operate off of that limit what they can and cannot do. The police are not around to prevent crime.. The police are not around to provide you with security. The police are in place to respond to an incident that has already happened or to perhaps attempt to prevent and incident taking place from escalating. There was police around before our US Constitution was made and we still ended up with the Second Amendment right for people to keep and bear arms because it is ultimately our responsibility to provide ourselves an our property with security and insurance.
There is also this notion that the police should just take everything every one says to them as the truth.. There is a reason why police may not act on every word you say and that reason is that perhaps there was no cooperating physical evidence to go along with your statement. The police just cannot go searching for a particular car even as well descriptive as you gave if they have no other evidence to go by to support your claim.. No Judge would in good conscience sign a search warrant based on a witness statement that possesses no other evidence to support it.
Think before you dis on those you call 911 for especially if you are not willing to appropriately defend yourself and your property.
I have it all on video so its not just my word. This shit happens every day and if they are here to attempt things from escalating then people wouldn't end up shot in the face for kicking someones' door in. Sounds to me like you're one of the fat a$$ pigs here in Irvine trying to justify the actions of your fellow pigs in blue. The saying is " To Protect and Serve" not "To Respond to an Incident that has already happened and to prevent things from escalating".

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#13 Jan 5, 2013
friday wrote:
<quoted text>
I have it all on video so its not just my word. This shit happens every day and if they are here to attempt things from escalating then people wouldn't end up shot in the face for kicking someones' door in. Sounds to me like you're one of the fat a$$ pigs here in Irvine trying to justify the actions of your fellow pigs in blue. The saying is " To Protect and Serve" not "To Respond to an Incident that has already happened and to prevent things from escalating".
You are half right... I do have a fat ass.. But No Im not a cop. But I do have a good working relationship with the current police force in Irvine and I can tell you that they love physical evidence. If you have a video as you claim that you do. Then they would be all too happy to look at it. It sounds like to me that either you don't have a video and just looking to try to validate your point or you do have a video and it doesn't show any thing convincing to the police that you think otherwise. Ill trust the word of someone who has been trained to enforce the law over some two bit topix bitcher who obviously doesn't have the courage to put their name next to their "complaints" and "opinions"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irvine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 18 min Manuel L 143,216
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 1 hr Rogers Suks 729
-Word Drop+ (Jun '11) 1 hr -Sprocket- 1,466
Rats at Renaissance 1 hr James 6
barnsmountain or pea ridge 1 hr makin apoint 15
Who is 16 hr Bruh 3
drug dealers 18 hr Rebecca 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Irvine Mortgages