Liberals want you Pissing and Vomiting to avoid Rape.

Posted in the Irvine Forum

Comments (Page 9)

Showing posts 161 - 180 of196
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“I been hangin' on every word.”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#184
Apr 1, 2013
 
Lib wrote:
<quoted text>

4 out of 10 women will experience rape at some point in their life.
Wrong.

Actually statistically nearly 1 out of 4 women and 1 out of 5 men will experience some manner of sexual assault in their lifetime. Furthermore one in 5 women will experience rape in their lifetime.(Source: CDC.gov ). Still a huge and horrible percentage, but you aren't helping anyone when you inflate numbers for sensationalism. Actually, you spit on the real victims when you make up imaginary ones to bulk up the numbers of rape cases.
Lib wrote:
<quoted text>
So if your looking for help and ideas for our community to keep children from becoming some goon's sexual prey or a free Self Defense Class for Women or Teens, you're wasting your time with them...AND the rapist is usually armed
You are sick. So your solution is what--tell women "You're probably going to get raped, and you might as well just deal with it"?

11% of rapes include the use of a weapon (Source: RAINN) and 20.3% of cases involving a stranger include the use of a weapon (Source: NMCSAP).
Lib

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#185
Apr 1, 2013
 
So what are you saying little man? That rape isn't strong armed? Just a 'come here baby approach'?

A self defense class wouldn't help a woman in any way? And teaching a child what might be construed as a danger signal that could lead to something else, is just a waste of time?

By the way,'Well Well' stopped by and clued me in on some rights I might want to exercise. As a matter of fact he clued me in on a few things, like the definition of a cyber bully aka stalker.

He was right to think that my husband would be interested in this kind of bullying & we were both shocked at one of the people involved.

Whether I use your relentless attacks on topix and there are MANY, or use the ones gathered for me, come over and visit face to face, call you, whatever it takes, one way or the other, your bullying days are over... this is going to stop

“I been hangin' on every word.”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#186
Apr 1, 2013
 
Lib wrote:
So what are you saying little man? That rape isn't strong armed? Just a 'come here baby approach'?
A self defense class wouldn't help a woman in any way? And teaching a child what might be construed as a danger signal that could lead to something else, is just a waste of time?
By the way,'Well Well' stopped by and clued me in on some rights I might want to exercise. As a matter of fact he clued me in on a few things, like the definition of a cyber bully aka stalker.
He was right to think that my husband would be interested in this kind of bullying & we were both shocked at one of the people involved.
Whether I use your relentless attacks on topix and there are MANY, or use the ones gathered for me, come over and visit face to face, call you, whatever it takes, one way or the other, your bullying days are over... this is going to stop
You follow me to every thread I comment in. You harass me continuously and call me and others who agree with me the worst possible things. And then you cry victim.

Sorry but I really have no sympathy for you and your threats--including the ones you just made. You are furthermore not welcome to "visit me face to face" and any attempt to enter in to property owned or managed by me will be considered criminal trespass. Considering that you are all talk I doubt this will be an issue, however.

“I been hangin' on every word.”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#187
Apr 1, 2013
 
Lib wrote:
A self defense class wouldn't help a woman in any way?
That's essentially what you said. I would rather encourage women to arm themselves and learn good self defense practices. It won't stop 100% of attacks but it can stop some of them.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#189
Apr 1, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Lib stop making threats..your threats have as much credibility as George Bush and Obama combined when it comes to telling the truth

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#190
Apr 1, 2013
 
Lib wrote:
we were both shocked at one of the people involved

Please, please, please... say it's me... I always wanted to be sHoccccCKinG!
Lib

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#193
Apr 2, 2013
 
Kick Brass wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong.
Actually statistically nearly 1 out of 4 women and 1 out of 5 men will experience some manner of sexual assault in their lifetime. Furthermore one in 5 women will experience rape in their lifetime.(Source: CDC.gov ). Still a huge and horrible percentage, but you aren't helping anyone when you inflate numbers for sensationalism. Actually, you spit on the real victims when you make up imaginary ones to bulk up the numbers of rape cases.
<quoted text>
You are sick. So your solution is what--tell women "You're probably going to get raped, and you might as well just deal with it"?
11% of rapes include the use of a weapon (Source: RAINN) and 20.3% of cases involving a stranger include the use of a weapon (Source: NMCSAP).
I do believe it's obvious & right here in black and white who replies to who.

So as I said, your cyber bullying and all around stalking days are over, at least where it comes to me.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#194
Apr 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

So... replying to posts is now "cyber-bullying"? Then shame on every message board community in existence for aiding and abetting by supplying those devilishly tempting little "reply" buttons...
never fails

Irvine, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#195
Apr 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Hippie bailing Kyle out. Gee jump into others conversations much? No where did I see Lib replying to your comment? Kyle can speak for himself. But according to u he can not. No wonder Ashley is watchin u. Maybe ur new name should be Hippie Homewrecker
HALP ME RHONDA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#196
Apr 2, 2013
 
whan mah pant flaks offen mah howse i reply a knew kote

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#197
Apr 2, 2013
 
never fails wrote:
Gee jump into others conversations much?
Like you just did? Hypocrite much?

And look at you... cyberchest all puffed out like you're something special... accusing me of bailing someone out... while you unsuccessfully try to bail someone else out? Hypocrite very much!

Now run run run off to FB as fast as you can and expose my "home-wrecking" activities to your little FB groupies... hurry hurry... they're waiting with bated breath... it's not like they have anything else to do.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#198
Apr 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Everybody step back now... "never fails" apparently has become the self-appointed policer of this thread... yes sir!... it appears that "never fails" is now the Grand Decider of Topix with the authority to tell the rest of us when, where, and how to post!

“I been hangin' on every word.”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#199
Apr 2, 2013
 
never fails wrote:
Hippie bailing Kyle out. Gee jump into others conversations much? No where did I see Lib replying to your comment? Kyle can speak for himself. But according to u he can not. No wonder Ashley is watchin u. Maybe ur new name should be Hippie Homewrecker
Tell me your name and why I should care. If you aren't willing to do that then buzz off; you aren't worth my time.
never fails

Irvine, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#200
Apr 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

u all r so funny. Hey Kyle y don't u help hippie undo her panties from a wad? Nothin like gettin tore up ehh? If u were smart folks u would go on and pretend that my comments don't bother u but no u 2 damn stupid 2 do that. think on that.......

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#201
Apr 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

never fails wrote:
u all r so funny. Hey Kyle y don't u help hippie undo her panties from a wad? Nothin like gettin tore up ehh? If u were smart folks u would go on and pretend that my comments don't bother u but no u 2 damn stupid 2 do that. think on that.......
Why would we do that and rob ourselves of the opportunity to watch you act like a fool? The only one with their knickers in a knot is you... because you failed in your "mission"... wah.
never fails

Irvine, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#202
Apr 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

flag waving hippie wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would we do that and rob ourselves of the opportunity to watch you act like a fool? The only one with their knickers in a knot is you... because you failed in your "mission"... wah.
u responded didn't ya? mission a success. anymore bright ideas? Keep p-r-o-l-o-n-g-i-n-g it hippie homewrecker..........come on reply, u know u want 2
never fails

Irvine, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#203
Apr 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

hey Kyle, how bout clueing in hippie. She just don't get it. u know how u can tell hippie is female? Cause she don't know when to shut up! Got an answer for everything, or at least she thinks she does.
chris

Irvine, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#204
Apr 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Now Virgil what where you saying about your thread being high jacked? You all worked so hard to get my post "188" removed and for what? There was no name calling, not one use of profanity and still here you all go like a bunch of 8th grade cheerleaders. Nobody cares who done what, nobody cares who started it, grow up and stop it.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#205
Apr 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

No... mission FAIL. Your intent was to shut a couple of people up... and... it... just... didn't... happen. Now go sit on your porch swing and cry about it.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#206
Apr 2, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Yes... I do have an answer for everything... you just don't like my answers, so you feel compelled to launch multiple (failed) attempts to shut me up.
You... and others like you... are so arrogant that they cannot bear criticism or opposition of their ideals... and anyone who dares to cross them by pointing out their failures of logic just cannot be tolerated. They believe that they must eliminate anyone who has the gall to oppose them on any level.

They will go to great lengths to achieve this "purging" of dissenting viewpoints... including (but not limited to)... psychological intimidation (jabs at their target's physical appearance, sexuality, gender)... reverse victimization (accusing their target victim of being the perpetrator)... recruiting (often inventing) "allies" for affirmation... etc.

They will periodically step back and pretend to "take the high road" in an attempt to garner sympathy... but they eventually fall back into their old habits of intimidation and retribution because they are hell-bent on exacting revenge against anyone who dares to stand against them.

These people are the adult (using the term very loosely there) equivalent of the junior-high "mean girl"... they sailed through their younger years using these tactics to get what they want instead of acquiring real life skills... and they now apply them to adult life because it is the only path they know.

Or maybe they're just bored grumpy old housewives with nothing better to do.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 161 - 180 of196
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Irvine Forum right now

Search the Irvine Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 30 min what would Jesus do 128,027
Kenneth Clay Brooks (Mar '10) 31 min Curious 24
Heather Brooks (May '11) 55 min Curious 19
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr DITCH MITCH 144,957
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 1 hr BIG_STEVIE 16,110
brian mckinney 1 hr llcj 3
Sabrina Hardy 1 hr joey 2
•••
•••
•••
Irvine Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Irvine Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Irvine People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Irvine News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Irvine
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••