Liberals want you Pissing and Vomiting to avoid Rape.

Posted in the Irvine Forum

Comments (Page 10)

Showing posts 181 - 196 of196
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
never fails

Irvine, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

glad u got that out hippie. I appreciate u proving my point, need I say more. Unlike ur self I know when to STFU.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

chris wrote:
Now Virgil what where you saying about your thread being high jacked? You all worked so hard to get my post "188" removed and for what? There was no name calling, not one use of profanity and still here you all go like a bunch of 8th grade cheerleaders. Nobody cares who done what, nobody cares who started it, grow up and stop it.
What did 188 say that was objectionable? I don't recall seeing anything report-worthy... you must have pushed someone's secret button.
mossy oak

Irvine, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

flag waving hippie wrote:
Yes... I do have an answer for everything... you just don't like my answers, so you feel compelled to launch multiple (failed) attempts to shut me up.
You... and others like you... are so arrogant that they cannot bear criticism or opposition of their ideals... and anyone who dares to cross them by pointing out their failures of logic just cannot be tolerated. They believe that they must eliminate anyone who has the gall to oppose them on any level.
They will go to great lengths to achieve this "purging" of dissenting viewpoints... including (but not limited to)... psychological intimidation (jabs at their target's physical appearance, sexuality, gender)... reverse victimization (accusing their target victim of being the perpetrator)... recruiting (often inventing) "allies" for affirmation... etc.
They will periodically step back and pretend to "take the high road" in an attempt to garner sympathy... but they eventually fall back into their old habits of intimidation and retribution because they are hell-bent on exacting revenge against anyone who dares to stand against them.
These people are the adult (using the term very loosely there) equivalent of the junior-high "mean girl"... they sailed through their younger years using these tactics to get what they want instead of acquiring real life skills... and they now apply them to adult life because it is the only path they know.
Or maybe they're just bored grumpy old housewives with nothing better to do.
Thank you, you just described yourself and your 2 "allies". You must have been standing in front of a mirror when you typed this post. You all are the ones that cannot handle criti,,,, never mind that word you all cannot open yourself to reasonable debate because just like you said, anybody that is not in lockstep with you and your viewpoints is subject to intimidation. I could start a new thread labeled "Weather in KY" and suddenly you would be Lindsay Schwarzwaelder, KB would be Bill Meck and The Virg would turn into TG Shuck. It's the same ole same ole on every thread you all are on, people post back and forth for a day or two, then the band of super trolls steps in and takes it over. On another note if people didn't enjoy reading your all's stupidity they wouldn't make an attempt to "shut you up" they simply skip over your post, no one cares enough about you to try and silence you. We do care enough about our selves to not sink down with you and play in your cat poop filled sand trap. Thank you for your hours of entertainment when I'm at work this makes my lunch break a little more enjoyable.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

mossy oak wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, you just described yourself and your 2 "allies". You must have been standing in front of a mirror when you typed this post. You all are the ones that cannot handle criti,,,, never mind that word you all cannot open yourself to reasonable debate because just like you said, anybody that is not in lockstep with you and your viewpoints is subject to intimidation. I could start a new thread labeled "Weather in KY" and suddenly you would be Lindsay Schwarzwaelder, KB would be Bill Meck and The Virg would turn into TG Shuck. It's the same ole same ole on every thread you all are on, people post back and forth for a day or two, then the band of super trolls steps in and takes it over. On another note if people didn't enjoy reading your all's stupidity they wouldn't make an attempt to "shut you up" they simply skip over your post, no one cares enough about you to try and silence you. We do care enough about our selves to not sink down with you and play in your cat poop filled sand trap. Thank you for your hours of entertainment when I'm at work this makes my lunch break a little more enjoyable.
The old "I am rubber, you are glue" stance didn't work in junior-high and it won't work here, either. I pegged these Neanderthals right down to a T and you know it.

So much for your "cat poop" avoidance theory... you jumped right into the litterbox with all four paws. If you were really elevated above the fray, you wouldn't have hopped into it... welcome to the jungle.

Do I have to be Lindsay?... can't I be someone a little cooler... like Tom Ackerman maybe... hubba hubba!

“I been hangin' on every word.”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

mossy oak wrote:
We do care enough about our selves to not sink down with you and play in your cat poop filled sand trap.
Considering that the people in question are following myself, Hippie, and Virgil to any thread we post in, attempting to reveal personal information about the three of us, and making threats (including Lib's threat to "end" the discussion by making a "home visit"), I think it is quite clear to any observer what is really going on.

I am on Topix very little compared to a couple years ago, because there simply is no point. It is no longer a place where one can have a discussion--instead it is a place where if you provide your viewpoint, someone will inevitably come in with an attack on you personally.

Lib: I don't care who you are. I don't disagree with your personality, only your political views.

Virgil: I don't care if you work, pay taxes, etc. I agree with you about half the time, and disagree with you the other half.

Never Fails: You still haven't identified yourself so you are irrelevant. You seem to have made it a lifelong mission to attack me, which says a lot about your free time and lack of character.

Mossy Oak: It is funny that you lump everyone who disagrees with you together. You may notice that I don't always agree with Hippie, and Virgil and I have escalated into virtual shouting matches on Topix because we simply don't particularly like each other at all. We do have one thing in common though--the three of us are actually willing to register and be somewhat accountable for what we say--where others refuse to give up the complete anonymity of being able to change their screen name every post to keep people guessing.

I wonder, Mossy: why not go back to your favorite username? We all know who you are anyway. Or does it fit in with the self-victimization to pretend you are some random newcomer?

The funny thing is that there are around two people (Lib, and Never Fails' many aliases) who have made a point to personally attack the registered users as a whole on this website. They will often change their screen names to create a false sense of community, as if "topix as a whole" was rising up against a group of 'evil trolls' who have the audacity to speak or think freely. Perhaps the registered users of this board should have a moratorium on acknowledging, in any way, unregistered users--since their attacks are no more than a smart-aleck post made in a suggestion box under the protection of complete anonymity.
mossy oak

Irvine, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Let's start over, I am a 34 year old male, I work in Richmond and I read topix while I am at work because I just started a new job and I don't know a lot of people. I didn't even know this site existed until about a month ago. You all claim to be so smart and claim to know who I am so keep swinging at the pinata. I have made three posts on topix including this one. I don't feel the need to register as a member yet because I would rather read than to join in on the discussion. All I said was that there are a couple of you that will turn any thread into garbage by fighting back and forth over something that does not pertain to the thread, much like we are now. The only person on here willing to stand behind their opinion is Virgil, nobody else, remember that. I have never posted anything that could or could not be agreed upon just some basic info on a place to fish and until you have your name on the side and a pic to match you are in no spot to preach anonymity. I am not who you think I am or who you would like me to be, I am not your fan or your enemy just a guy that likes to read, you claim to be a pretty descent computer guy and throw around the words IP address pretty freely, put your money where your mouth is and let the world know who I am, if it bothers you that much I will tell you but as for now me and you are on a need to know basis and you don't need to know.

“I been hangin' on every word.”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

mossy oak wrote:
if it bothers you that much I will tell you but as for now me and you are on a need to know basis and you don't need to know.
I'll accept your statement that you are not one of the other "Irvine" posters, although there are a couple...similarities in typing style and such.

As for Virgil, I'm sure he's a good guy, but I have never met him in real life and don't seem to get along with him online--although we often are on the same side of the battle whether it is our choice or not.

Here's the thing that gets me though: until about a month ago I was relatively done with Topix--until Lib and a couple others started naming me in threads, and individuals started attempting to reveal my personal information and make threats. While Hippie speaks her mind quite clearly even when it offends, I generally try to be as tactful as I can--although having people personally target my family with threats of violence makes that difficult at times.

So in the last few weeks of you observing Topix, what led you to the conclusion that I am some sort of dastardly troll that lives to do nothing but attack and harass others? I challenge you to find the many posts where I have supposedly threatened or otherwise gone after others, harassed them, etc. I can point out many threads where the same was done to me--in fact there are 25+ posts missing from this thread alone that were targeted towards either me or other registered users that were removed by Topix administrators.

I, on the other hand, do not generally get my posts removed. I have been known to step out of line here and there, and am willing to admit and correct my mistakes. But when someone says that she is going to stop by my house and "end" her "battle" with me "one way or another," it starts to really become an issue...and while I am happy to discuss politics and hear rebuttals to my opinions, I don't enjoy people essentially hinting that they are going to stop by my house to murder me.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

You might want to reconsider the name then... I've seen "mossy oak" posting off and on for at least a year... maybe more. That's a perk of registration... harder to clone your identity (and they will try)... tougher to be "outdone" by an imposter.
Tad

Hayfield, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Skipped through the last two pages... where were we?

...Karambit!

Tax the rich!...Wrong thread.

Well, a joke's a joke, and this post has become a mockery. Not funny. Remember chat rooms as a teenager? This idn't.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Oh thats right, this thread is about Liberals wanting you to piss on yourself rather than having access to a gun to shoot your would be rapist/attacker/robber..
Tad

Hayfield, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Agree. And yet, it goes on and on. Congratulations.
the GOP Comic

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Two guys meet in a Walmart. Let's call them Virgin and KB. They strike up a conversation in the penis aisle. They get that warm and fuzzy feeling inside, whispering about who has the biggest, most powerful, penis. They decide to go out to Virgin's mom's car to compare their big, powerful penises, oops! I meant Bushmasters.

Afterward, they picked up their anti-gay marriage signs and continued demonstrating for the common good.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Comic... you are a sick, nasty, twisted pig... stop projecting your own perverted fantasies onto other people. One has to suspect the mental stability of anyone that dreams up the weird crap that you manufacture.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

the GOP Comic wrote:
Two guys meet in a Walmart. Let's call them Virgin and KB. They strike up a conversation in the penis aisle. They get that warm and fuzzy feeling inside, whispering about who has the biggest, most powerful, penis. They decide to go out to Virgin's mom's car to compare their big, powerful penises, oops! I meant Bushmasters.
Afterward, they picked up their anti-gay marriage signs and continued demonstrating for the common good.
Hey youve got quite the fantasy going on there "Lib" maybe you should find a more constructive outlet for your burning desires. I mean keeping that all bottled up inside like you do can surely well I was going to say drive someone insane but you have that covered already. Hustler of Hollywood in lexington has many forms of inspiration for you to use to take out your "needs" with. Just please do so before posting again because obviously this forum just isn't the proper place for you to write about your 3 am brainstorms..
Lib

East Bernstadt, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

The Virg wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey youve got quite the fantasy going on there "Lib" maybe you should find a more constructive outlet for your burning desires. I mean keeping that all bottled up inside like you do can surely well I was going to say drive someone insane but you have that covered already. Hustler of Hollywood in lexington has many forms of inspiration for you to use to take out your "needs" with. Just please do so before posting again because obviously this forum just isn't the proper place for you to write about your 3 am brainstorms..
Sorry Virg, not me... if I want to address you I will as 'Lib'. I have no reason to do so in any other manner.

However I do find it odd that 'I' came to mind after 'you' reading that trash. Problem?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Lib wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Virg, not me... if I want to address you I will as 'Lib'. I have no reason to do so in any other manner.
However I do find it odd that 'I' came to mind after 'you' reading that trash. Problem?
"Lib" "Tad".. What difference does it make, you don't have the courage to make known who you are or even willing to register so why are you worried about when someone references "Lib" You don't obviously think enough of your self to be willing to stand up for who you really are so Quit pretending to be shocked or offended or whatever you call your reactons when someone from the same IP location area decides to make similarly snarky snide liberal comments because quite frankly I could care less how you feel

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 181 - 196 of196
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Irvine Forum right now

Search the Irvine Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 27 min Cornelius Scudmister 144,604
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr Educated Hillbilly 26,160
Tha Boss? 1 hr gonad 5
Have You Ever 3 hr bang bang 14
mercedes hardy 3 hr whats poppin 1
Caley Judge 3 hr ECKY 5
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Mike Duquette 127,770
•••
•••
•••
•••

Irvine Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Irvine People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••