Liberals want you Pissing and Vomitin...

Liberals want you Pissing and Vomiting to avoid Rape.

Posted in the Irvine Forum

First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#1 Feb 20, 2013
Liberal hipsters in Colorado now suggest that instead of carrying a gun to protect yourself with which is now illegal according to state law. They propose that you piss on yourself, that you vomit, that you bite, that you scream, that you run, that you take off your shoes to run, that you tell the attacker you have a disease, that you are menstrating...

Are we as people really that damn pathetic to give in to such cowardice as to do any of the above mentioned tactics to thwart off an attacker or rapist? Are we that subdued as people that we are afraid to pull out a gun and save our own life! This is exactly why Liberals must be stopped.

http://www.ibtimes.com/colorado-college-advis...
John Rambo

Richmond, KY

#2 Feb 20, 2013
I can honestly say that's dumb as hell. So many questions

What if I don't have to pee at the time?

What if I can't think of anything nasty enough to barf over?

How am I, as a man, going to convince another guy that I'm on the rag?

I don't know the laws outside of anywhere but here but I wonder if a guy can carry a taser?

Location hidden

#3 Feb 20, 2013
John Rambo wrote:
I can honestly say that's dumb as hell. So many questions
What if I don't have to pee at the time?
What if I can't think of anything nasty enough to barf over?
How am I, as a man, going to convince another guy that I'm on the rag?
I don't know the laws outside of anywhere but here but I wonder if a guy can carry a taser?
But this as "dumb as hell" as you say is coming from those you vehemothly defend against my attacks.. You may not like me or the way I go about my business but you can't seriously sit here and say that my attacks against liberals are not warranted or called for. Im very glad you see right through this line of bull. But I need your help in expressing disapproval for such ignorance because its in Colorado now, there is nothing to keep that ignorance from spreading to the Commonwealth here.
John Rambo

Richmond, KY

#4 Feb 20, 2013
The Virg wrote:
<quoted text>
But this as "dumb as hell" as you say is coming from those you vehemothly defend against my attacks.. You may not like me or the way I go about my business but you can't seriously sit here and say that my attacks against liberals are not warranted or called for. Im very glad you see right through this line of bull. But I need your help in expressing disapproval for such ignorance because its in Colorado now, there is nothing to keep that ignorance from spreading to the Commonwealth here.
I don't defend against your attacks. I defend the way you carry yourself. I don't agree with everything you say but I don't disagree with everything either. It's just the way you carry yourself that really throws so many people off. And I don't attack any one group. I don't call myself liberal, but I agree with a lot of the things they agree with. I don't call myself conservative, but I also agree with a lot of the things they say. I don't like the gang mentality of politics. I am not one of those people who will disagree with something just because one political party or the other agree with it. As far as what goes on on the other side of the country, more power to them. Those people can fight their own battle. It's bullshit yes. That's their fight. I'm concerned with what goes on here. You can bet your ass I'll piss on the shoes of someone who suggests to me that women or men even should piss themselves to avoid getting raped.

Most men I know would dive right on in if their lady was menstrating. How in the hell do they think that's going to stop a rape? This is someone who wants it so bad that they're going to force it on someone and a little PMS is going to stop them?
catch 22

Orange, VA

#5 Feb 20, 2013
I am a liberal. Rape is about power over the victim. The perpetrator has no qualms about beating his victim if she pees or defecates on herself. Women were raped long before the invention of firearms.

Location hidden

#6 Feb 20, 2013
Im glad we all can agree on this.. But realize that if we don't stop it in Colorado that we will have to fight it here. Yes Women were raped before the invention of the firearm.. But now that we do have them and its the best method available to the trained person in self defense we must not allow Government to infringe upon that right given to all of us in the US Constitution. When you are under attack you don't care if its 10 rounds or more than that in your gun, you just want to be able to defend yourself and repel an attacker.. If there is more than one of them 10 rounds may not be enough and that is why I don't support any measure that would limit a law biding citizen from being able to decide for themselves what is reasonable and what is overkill.

Location hidden

#7 Feb 20, 2013
John Rambo wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't defend against your attacks. I defend the way you carry yourself. I don't agree with everything you say but I don't disagree with everything either. It's just the way you carry yourself that really throws so many people off. And I don't attack any one group. I don't call myself liberal, but I agree with a lot of the things they agree with. I don't call myself conservative, but I also agree with a lot of the things they say. I don't like the gang mentality of politics. I am not one of those people who will disagree with something just because one political party or the other agree with it. As far as what goes on on the other side of the country, more power to them. Those people can fight their own battle. It's bullshit yes. That's their fight. I'm concerned with what goes on here. You can bet your ass I'll piss on the shoes of someone who suggests to me that women or men even should piss themselves to avoid getting raped.
Most men I know would dive right on in if their lady was menstrating. How in the hell do they think that's going to stop a rape? This is someone who wants it so bad that they're going to force it on someone and a little PMS is going to stop them?
Sometimes you have to fight fire with fire.. And for far too long attacks on my constitutional rights and freedoms have been taking place using similar attacks or passive aggressive attacks and I just make no bones about how I feel about those who would see fit to try to make decisions for me when it comes to my individual life. I don't believe in sugar coating or respecting my foe. People like "Lib" have made it perfectly clear that they are willing to say anything in any manner they like to attempt to minimalize my rights and freedoms enshrined to me under the US Constitution and Im not putting up with it. Yes I am abrasive and I am at times very crude but what I am always is consistent with the truth and I don't play sides.. I know its all too easy today to assume that Im nothing but a right wing nut job that worships FoxNews 24/7 but the truth is Ill attack a so called conservative with just as much zeal as I would a so called liberal.. Ive demonstrated that and I will not under any circumstances change who I am or how I go about my business.
Lib

Somerset, KY

#11 Feb 21, 2013
Did ANYBODY read this article? This is not a Bill or a Law that is trying to be passed in Colorado, but a self defence RAPE class....!!!!! being taught at Colorado Springs University!!!!!!!! This is how far he will go to lie and try to make any warped point against what he 'perceives as an enemy to mankind & guess why? Because he 'perceives' liberals as 'peace lovers'... OMG the Humanity of it all... What a nut job!

It has the word LIBERAL NO PLACE in it!!!

I hate to say this but it is really true, Virgil is a lying stack of shit!

Location hidden

#13 Feb 21, 2013
Lib wrote:
Did ANYBODY read this article? This is not a Bill or a Law that is trying to be passed in Colorado, but a self defence RAPE class....!!!!! being taught at Colorado Springs University!!!!!!!! This is how far he will go to lie and try to make any warped point against what he 'perceives as an enemy to mankind & guess why? Because he 'perceives' liberals as 'peace lovers'... OMG the Humanity of it all... What a nut job!
It has the word LIBERAL NO PLACE in it!!!
I hate to say this but it is really true, Virgil is a lying stack of shit!
Awww Lib just face it, you lose once again. Get used to it. I never said what I mentioned was a part of any law other than mentioning that they passed a law stating that people could not conceal carry on college campuses.. I think you need to stop applying to yourself the stinky cologne known as le desperation..Face it even John Rambo agrees with me on this and another proclaimed Lib agrees with me on this.. So you lose on both sides..
Lib

Somerset, KY

#14 Feb 21, 2013
The Virg wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww Lib just face it, you lose once again. Get used to it. I never said what I mentioned was a part of any law other than mentioning that they passed a law stating that people could not conceal carry on college campuses.. I think you need to stop applying to yourself the stinky cologne known as le desperation..Face it even John Rambo agrees with me on this and another proclaimed Lib agrees with me on this.. So you lose on both sides..
Someone in 'this' community needs to report you as a danger to society before you hurt the defencless. We are all going to feel really stupid when we read about you in the court news & know we stood by and let someone get hurt by a nut like you, Virg.'You' are the poster boy for the irresponsible.

Location hidden

#15 Feb 21, 2013
Lib wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone in 'this' community needs to report you as a danger to society before you hurt the defencless. We are all going to feel really stupid when we read about you in the court news & know we stood by and let someone get hurt by a nut like you, Virg.'You' are the poster boy for the irresponsible.
Yep Im an ideological danger to people like you who spout off on ideologies that promote being a victim, promote being irresponsible, promote being unaccountable. Face it your own kind are not even willing to back you up here. Why don't you do the reporting?? Make my day baby!!
Lib

Somerset, KY

#16 Feb 21, 2013
If I believe you are a danger to society, ie: me or anybody else, I will...baby, not afraid, that would be my 'civic' duty. I don't play.

Location hidden

#17 Feb 21, 2013
Lib wrote:
If I believe you are a danger to society, ie: me or anybody else, I will...baby, not afraid, that would be my 'civic' duty. I don't play.
Go Ahead and make my day baby. Because I would love to see the look on people's faces the day you make your report when they look at you and tell you that you are a few fries shy of a happy meal. But by all means please do so because then I will find out for sure who you are because according to the US Constitution, I have a right to face my accuser. But stop diverting from the topic of discussion which is people like you want women to pee and vomit on themselves as a means of self defense since people like you do not think that they should be able to use a gun to defend themselves.

“I been hangin' on every word.”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#18 Feb 22, 2013
Lib wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you threaten and try to silence others when they disagree with you? I don't like Virgil's comments at least half the time, but I don't try to shut down his ability to have them. You, on the other hand, have routinely suggested that people who differ in opinion of you should be arrested, labeled as a threat, or put in a mental institution.

Do we really scare you that much?
No Kyle

Irvine, KY

#19 Feb 22, 2013
you don't scare me. Miss seeing Ashleys post.

“I been hangin' on every word.”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#20 Feb 22, 2013
No Kyle wrote:
you don't scare me. Miss seeing Ashleys post.
Its funny how you make veiled threats when using an easily trackable IP address.

Location hidden

#21 Feb 22, 2013
That is what liberal extremists do, they fear monger and exploit.. Then when they come across someone they disagree with they threaten them in hopes they will be quiet. That is why they are pushing for the population to disarm and leave you with advice like to Vomit and pee on yourself in order to attempt to defend yourself. Not all liberals are this extreme. In fact I could tolerate most liberals as long as they are not as extreme as "lib" because when you become that extreme and that discognitive then there is no tolerating someone like that.
micro soft

Irvine, KY

#22 Feb 22, 2013
The Virg wrote:
That is what liberal extremists do, they fear monger and exploit.. Then when they come across someone they disagree with they threaten them in hopes they will be quiet. That is why they are pushing for the population to disarm and leave you with advice like to Vomit and pee on yourself in order to attempt to defend yourself. Not all liberals are this extreme. In fact I could tolerate most liberals as long as they are not as extreme as "lib" because when you become that extreme and that discognitive then there is no tolerating someone like that.
Funny thing is almost everybody that reads these posts feel the same way toward you, you are more like an aggravated child that has found out half way through kindergarten that there will no longer be nap time after recess. The funny thing is there is nothing you can do about it, if you want to arm yourself then do so, just because other people don't feel the need to strap a pistol on everyday doesn't make them less of a human than you. I don't understand what you are so afraid of, I don't understand what rights you are loosing, you act like there is a slow boat on it's way to your house from china and it is going to pick you up and haul you off to some made up communist place. If you don't start enjoying life and living for today you are going to wake up one day alone and cold with nothing, no family, no friends. Some things in life you have no control over, I know you will find this hard to swallow, but you push your political views on other people just as bad if not worse than the christians that you rebel against. So go ahead, tell me I'm a coward because I didn't post my name, tell me I am a liberal, tell me it's because of people like me that put this country in the shape it's in, it doesn't matter, do you realize the height of your day is getting to argue with Lib? Try doing so with Hippie, as bad as I dislike her ability to find grammatical errors in peoples typing she/he could take you to school on politics. I'm not here to fight please don't try to start a troll battle, I just feel sorry for you, get a hobby, find a woman/man whatever makes you happy, be proud of what you got and where you came from, trust me there is a lot of people that have a lot less and they are nowhere near the angry child that you are.

Location hidden

#23 Feb 22, 2013
micro soft wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny thing is almost everybody that reads these posts feel the same way toward you, you are more like an aggravated child that has found out half way through kindergarten that there will no longer be nap time after recess. The funny thing is there is nothing you can do about it, if you want to arm yourself then do so, just because other people don't feel the need to strap a pistol on everyday doesn't make them less of a human than you. I don't understand what you are so afraid of, I don't understand what rights you are loosing, you act like there is a slow boat on it's way to your house from china and it is going to pick you up and haul you off to some made up communist place. If you don't start enjoying life and living for today you are going to wake up one day alone and cold with nothing, no family, no friends. Some things in life you have no control over, I know you will find this hard to swallow, but you push your political views on other people just as bad if not worse than the christians that you rebel against. So go ahead, tell me I'm a coward because I didn't post my name, tell me I am a liberal, tell me it's because of people like me that put this country in the shape it's in, it doesn't matter, do you realize the height of your day is getting to argue with Lib? Try doing so with Hippie, as bad as I dislike her ability to find grammatical errors in peoples typing she/he could take you to school on politics. I'm not here to fight please don't try to start a troll battle, I just feel sorry for you, get a hobby, find a woman/man whatever makes you happy, be proud of what you got and where you came from, trust me there is a lot of people that have a lot less and they are nowhere near the angry child that you are.
It seems like to me that you have indeed said yourself what needs to be said about you. While you are content with a sinking ship..people like me will continue on fighting for what is right. Good day to ya.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#24 Feb 22, 2013
micro soft wrote:
<quoted text>
Is "loosing" one's rights akin to "loosing" the hounds?

Heh, Heh. I couldn't resist, given the circumstances. That and that fact that people mixing up "lose" and "loose" chafes me almost as much as the swapping of "then" and "than".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irvine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rodney Davis 4 min Rodney Davis 6
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 31 min Mickey402 151,815
Lonely and lost 3 hr Falcon 13
Anyone know David Ritchie? 6 hr AJB 13
anthony cole & mary crouch: working for ksp (Aug '15) 12 hr Jimmie Wise 14
brian e young 17 hr JCHA1 3
jeffery dale warner 19 hr one pissed off mo... 1

Irvine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Irvine Mortgages