MotorCycle Club
Johnydark

AOL

#87 Jun 16, 2010
We started the peacemakers M/C club in my livingroom in Kingsport Tn. in 1967 and the one common thing thing that we all had was that we loved Motorcycles and we still do I'm 72 and still ride about every day I'm not an active member anymore,The club has respect today because they never bothered anybody and nobody ever bothered them either because they knew better, There is still one one member that's been in the club since day one that has been the back bone of the club, he's a giant of a man and his heart is just as big, there has been a lot of members that has passed over the years and they are truely missed but when this member is no longer around the true spirit of the Peacemakers of Tn. will be gone. Signed: The first President.
friend

Irving, TX

#88 Jun 17, 2010
I know some of the peacemakers and they are good people. Bruce and Stack know my family and they would give the shirts off their backs to help anyone in need.I havent lived in Irvine for many years but everytime Bruce sees my Mama he always ask how I am doing. They have helped me when I was down and out and I was headed down the wrong path in my life.Bruce set me down and talked to me when my own Dad wouldnt.They are honest respectful people.I have been to the clubhouse and everyone there made me feel welcome.My thanks go out to Bruce and his family.Bruce watch out for my mom (Annie Fike)and take care of her for me.Lots of love from Texas.
Tat tat

Cleveland, TN

#90 Jun 19, 2010
I would like to become a member...email me [email protected]
Johnydark wrote:
We started the peacemakers M/C club in my livingroom in Kingsport Tn. in 1967 and the one common thing thing that we all had was that we loved Motorcycles and we still do I'm 72 and still ride about every day I'm not an active member anymore,The club has respect today because they never bothered anybody and nobody ever bothered them either because they knew better, There is still one one member that's been in the club since day one that has been the back bone of the club, he's a giant of a man and his heart is just as big, there has been a lot of members that has passed over the years and they are truely missed but when this member is no longer around the true spirit of the Peacemakers of Tn. will be gone. Signed: The first President.
exwife

Leechburg, PA

#91 Jul 19, 2010
Iagree that the Peacemakers are a good m/C howevver I used to be married to one we divorced I had a house fire called them ask for helping hand up....didnt get it...But the one thing that has stuck in my mind is this I RECENTLY LOST MY ONLY SON JEFFREY ALAN SHIVEL and not one peacenaker not even his step dad peacemaker came to burial..not a card or flower nothing not a call//my son was a good 27 year old man very repectful young man loved by many he loved the Peacemakers to wanted to be one..now all you m/c brothers and sisters I love you but that was not respect..thank you
exwife

London, KY

#92 Jul 19, 2010
exwife wrote:
Iagree that the Peacemakers are a good m/C howevver I used to be married to one we divorced I had a house fire called them ask for helping hand up....didnt get it...But the one thing that has stuck in my mind is this I RECENTLY LOST MY ONLY SON JEFFREY ALAN SHIVEL and not one peacenaker not even his step dad peacemaker came to burial..not a card or flower nothing not a call//my son was a good 27 year old man very repectful young man loved by many he loved the Peacemakers to wanted to be one..now all you m/c brothers and sisters I love you but that was not respect..thank you
hummmmm
sad

Centerburg, OH

#93 Jul 20, 2010
exwife wrote:
S0 sorry for your loss and it is a shame they did nothing at all. That says a lot. Maybe it had something to do with your ex ? Still sad. Even a ex should have some compassion when you lose someone you love, especially a child.
X Peacemaker

Newberg, OR

#94 Oct 28, 2010
I've just read all this "stuff" about The Peacemakers M/C Club(s) and saw nothing mentioned about the club in Southern California which is comprised of members in 5 Counties strong. If you ever see their Orange Vests anywhere---I would strongly advise you not to screw with them. They are comprised of "off-Duty" Law Enforcement Officers, City, County and State and they are "packing"......
I was an associate member for some years and they are "Good Guys & Gals" doing good things for less fortunate....

Alf, in Oregon
long hair an beard

Irvine, KY

#95 Nov 5, 2010
guys i can tell you for a fact ,you dont need permission to start a mc club, but it is very disrespectfully to start a club without going to all the surrounding clubs and informing them of your intentions, other clubs in the area have been around for many years and feel they have earned that respect, most dont care one way or the other about you starting a club ,but like to be informed.the local clubs include not only the peacemakers,but also the freeriders, the defiers in clay city, the southern brothers in owensville,etc. the legion riders are not a mc club but an organization, there is a difference, my advice is to hangout at one or more clubs first to get a taste of what brotherhood is all about
legionoflegion

Irvine, KY

#96 Nov 5, 2010
well long hair and a beard since you know so much about it how bout you start your own club, see how many members you get, the legion riders are a good group full of god fearing people and do nothing but good for the community, so my advice would be to leave there name off here,before they change your name to short hair and a busted lip
Excuse Me

United States

#97 Nov 5, 2010
legionoflegion wrote:
well long hair and a beard since you know so much about it how bout you start your own club, see how many members you get, the legion riders are a good group full of god fearing people and do nothing but good for the community, so my advice would be to leave there name off here,before they change your name to short hair and a busted lip
God fearing people who do nothing but good for the community would not respond like that.
legionoflegion

Irvine, KY

#98 Nov 5, 2010
its not a crime to stand up for your friends
EWEWEE

London, KY

#99 Nov 5, 2010
legionoflegion wrote:
its not a crime to stand up for your friends
FRIENDS? SOUNDS LIKE A BUNCH OF BAD AzzES TO ME, and I don't know any of them!
Biker

Harrison, AR

#100 Nov 6, 2010
Speaking of the Legion Riders, what happened to all the money that is missing? Did they ever but the blame on one of them? Let me know.
oakmossy

Irvine, KY

#101 Nov 6, 2010
i heard that that rick guy got it
realfuckingmatur edad

Irvine, KY

#102 Nov 7, 2010
if your gonna put someone on here pick somebody else goddammit
Biker

London, KY

#103 Nov 7, 2010
oakmossy wrote:
i heard that that rick guy got it
Rick who. Don't know a Rick in the ALR.
Jail Yard

Ashburn, VA

#104 Nov 7, 2010
Find the biggest member of any local MC, punch him square in the face. Then declare this is my town bitch. If you walk away its you territory fair and square.
bob

Berea, KY

#105 Nov 28, 2010
i used to party with the peacemakers. they are good people. was wondering if ole harry was still around.
hello

Irvine, KY

#106 Nov 29, 2010
Yes Ole Harry is still around...I've partied with them also and they are good people.
mntn mn

AOL

#107 Nov 29, 2010
I ride my HD anywhere it takes me !!! No Gang / Lone Wolf !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irvine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 min Strel 163,794
James Dotson 2 hr dee 3
Sarah Sizemore (Jun '15) 4 hr i know his been ther 6
Where will the proposed Estill County vocationa... 10 hr Wallace 3
Old farts in the courthouse need to go in 2018 16 hr Drunkard 9
Vote Toby Herald (Nov '14) 22 hr Maggie 10
State Representative Toby Herald is not working... (Oct '14) 23 hr Trumpman 6

Irvine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Irvine Mortgages