#1 Jan 18, 2009
Any interest in forming a Motorcycle club in Irvine
Ibiker

Richmond, KY

#2 Jan 18, 2009
you can't just form a M.C
you have to obtain permission from the local
M.C clubs before you do . Like the Peacemakers
and thr freeriders....dont't try this without thier consent first if you don't want major trouble!!
funny

United States

#3 Jan 18, 2009
what a joke HA HA HA
Curious

Savannah, GA

#4 Jan 18, 2009
Why do they decide who starts a club if so what gives them that right
hdrider

London, KY

#5 Jan 18, 2009
It's a biker thing.... my suggestion is if your interested in starting what you said in the beginning..then talk to the clubs that has already started as mentioned above. Just cause their 'bikers' doesn't make them bad people. But no I wouldn't want to cross any of them either. But from my experience they are all good people and would do anything for you if you asked or needed. Biker clubs are stero typed too much anymore.
hdrider

London, KY

#6 Jan 18, 2009
Of but I forgot to say that I think the 'Free Riders' are no longer a club. Everyone retired. But their is the Peace Makers and the Legion Riders.
1biker

Richmond, KY

#7 Jan 18, 2009
hdrider wrote:
Of but I forgot to say that I think the 'Free Riders' are no longer a club. Everyone retired. But their is the Peace Makers and the Legion Riders.
i don't think they would mind ,you just have to give them that respect, talk to stack or bruce they are great guys and could tell you what to do instead of you haveing to do it formally to the president, this is all my opinion i really am not sure how that works but like the other guy said they are all great guys i have been on many poker runs with them, Maybe if you dont start a club
a bunch of us could just get on here and decide a place and time on a Sat or a Sun and get a bunch together and just ride i would like that !
Curious

Savannah, GA

#8 Jan 18, 2009
I thought Stack was the Peace Makers Pres. aren't they in Richmond what is it to them what happens in Irvine
mike

United States

#9 Jan 18, 2009
stack has stepped down but is a lifetime member.they do alot for people around here.so they have got some pull around here
just looking

Goose Creek, SC

#10 Jan 18, 2009
you might want to go hang with peacemakers and join a club that is already started with 40 years of experience
Curious

Savannah, GA

#11 Jan 19, 2009
I was thinking maybe we need a choice in Irvine without joining a richmond club
Do they own the rights in Irvine or what is the deal
1biker

Richmond, KY

#12 Jan 19, 2009
Curious wrote:
I was thinking maybe we need a choice in Irvine without joining a richmond club
Do they own the rights in Irvine or what is the deal
hail the peacemakers are from irvine and yes it is there ground and the peacemakers are not in richmond they are in Bybee
Big Dog

Goose Creek, SC

#13 Jan 19, 2009
You might notice that the peacemakers clubhouse is on the county line it's closer to Irvine then it is too Richmond I think a lot of the members are from Estill,Co.
interested

Goose Creek, SC

#14 Jan 19, 2009
are you wanting to form a MC. or a social club there is a difference
Curious

Savannah, GA

#15 Jan 19, 2009
MC for sure who besides the Peace Makers could i talk to maybe someone at the state level
1biker

Richmond, KY

#16 Jan 19, 2009
Curious wrote:
MC for sure who besides the Peace Makers could i talk to maybe someone at the state level
it is not like that the state don't care what you do it is a RESPECT thing ever heard of that
hdrider

London, KY

#17 Jan 19, 2009
It is a "respect" thing. Tim Bowles is the president of the Legion Riders which is from here in Estill co. Talk to him. He is super nice person.
You must not be much of a biker or you would know most of these things. Sorry no disrespect intended but you asked.
Good Luck.
Curious

Savannah, GA

#18 Jan 19, 2009
I know enough that i don't want to join any clubs that are here I know Irvine needs a new Club
Is everyone scared to do it
What will the peace maker or Free riders do if someone starts a club
1biker

Richmond, KY

#19 Jan 19, 2009
Curious wrote:
I know enough that i don't want to join any clubs that are here I know Irvine needs a new Club
Is everyone scared to do it
What will the peace maker or Free riders do if someone starts a club
you are no biker i can tell by the way you act
if you was you would allready know what would happen, stay off the road before you get the crap kicked out of you! besides you can't start a club
they would never let a biker wannbe start one anyways,,don't gwt mad you asked man
BIG DOG

Goose Creek, SC

#20 Jan 19, 2009
I wish you the best of luck, But it is quite obvious you been rideing by yourself and not for long if at all'' I believe you need to just roll your Windows down and stay in your car.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irvine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr CriminalForever 156,448
-Word Drop+ (Jun '11) 12 hr Doug77 1,564
Who will run for County Judge 14 hr Progressive 18
Estill County reelects ALL incumbents: November... 18 hr funny 4
2018 Estill County local elections Sun First my axx 3
Connie and Harold Estes (Apr '15) Sat Trust and believe... 15
Mike Isaac's single ? Fri Penny L 1

Irvine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Irvine Mortgages