Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2012

Judged:

If your talking about carrie mae estes,she is expecting another baby.
true

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2012

Judged:

wantingtoknow wrote:
what is she up to these days?
She's doing anything for her next fix. She's telling that "I clean. I love my babies more than anything." crap to whoever will hear it. She the same druggie and hasn't changed.

Since: Jan 12

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2012

Judged:

Carrie Mae is a good girl. She has her faults but is very kind hearted.
bahaha

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2012

Judged:

Who the fu#k are you kidding 'kuntree'? If shes so 'kind hearted' why would she steal to get her next pill? Even her own childrens things. She moved to better herself but obviously took the scum with her.
true

Jackson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2012

true true true very true....
just wondering

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2012

Judged:

who is the daddy
busted

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2012

Judged:

theres no telling!!! she has been around and around and around!! get my drift??
rediculous

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2012

Judged:

just wondering wrote:
who is the daddy
So far she's told of three potentially expectant fathers. If you've been with her I'm certain she'll accuse you of impregnating her when things go awry with Darrell Estes. She doesn't care for the three she's already had. She was trading that nasty snatch for a fix even when she was in jail.
Funny

Irvine, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2012

Judged:

Wow London poster can't get anyone to answer you do u just answer yourself?? Lol u are pathetic !!!!!!!! Obviously you are jealous or you wouldn't b on here talking about her would u? Carrie really is trying now she's taking care of her kids you can see that when you are with them. Nobody's perfect and you should realize neither are you! So if YOU don't want ME to dish your dirt on here then I suggest you stop.
rediculous

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2012

Judged:

Funny wrote:
Wow London poster can't get anyone to answer you do u just answer yourself?? Lol u are pathetic !!!!!!!! Obviously you are jealous or you wouldn't b on here talking about her would u? Carrie really is trying now she's taking care of her kids you can see that when you are with them. Nobody's perfect and you should realize neither are you! So if YOU don't want ME to dish your dirt on here then I suggest you stop.
OMG! I didn't know I'm the only person with Windstream internet! I am not jealous of her! She has and is nothing to be jealous of! This is only the second comment I made about her! To be honest I'm quite tired of having to take care of her responsibilities and wish she'd leave my family alone. You don't know any dirt about me. Carrie trying? REALLY? Trying to get her next fix! As far as her taking care of those kids, that's a joke. You must be her sister don't take care of hers either. Guess that's what Mommy is for! I won't write anything else I'll just pray for Carrie!
curios

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2012

Judged:

does this girl have a nickname?
hey

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2012

Judged:

Who's the three men she's blaming?
Whatever

Irvine, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2012

Judged:

rediculous wrote:
<quoted text>OMG! I didn't know I'm the only person with Windstream internet! I am not jealous of her! She has and is nothing to be jealous of! This is only the second comment I made about her! To be honest I'm quite tired of having to take care of her responsibilities and wish she'd leave my family alone. You don't know any dirt about me. Carrie trying? REALLY? Trying to get her next fix! As far as her taking care of those kids, that's a joke. You must be her sister don't take care of hers either. Guess that's what Mommy is for! I won't write anything else I'll just pray for Carrie!
yes that's exactly what you should do is pray! Then get back on here and gossip some more then pray for them then gossip get it pray, gossip, pray ,gossip!!!! Honestly you should pray for yourself!!!! Leave Carrie alone she is trying and doing good. Maybe instead of getting on here and running that awful mouth of yours you could encourage her you know since you "have " to help take care of her kids so much. Oh and one more thing...we will be praying for you too then running our mouths about you behind your back just like you. Idiot!!!! Do you realize how stupid you sound trashing someone one minute then saying your gonna pray for them the next????? Pray for your ignorance first! Lord knows you need it. By the way I LOVE YOU CARRIE MAE no matter what mistakes you have made. Keep it up your doing great!!
hey

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2012

Judged:

She's not doing good, hooked on pills like always
bahaha

Mount Vernon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2012

All these people taking up for he'd must be her drug addict friends or family she's got fooled. She's trash, pretty much since High School she always has been. I heard the oldest little got is Jeremy Coles son.
needtoknow

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2012

Just wondering if this girl has a nickname!!I may know some real dirt on her!!
bahaha

Mount Vernon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2012

Not that I know of but she could. Whats the nickname?
tellme

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2012

Judged:

is this the same carrie mae thats on erica coffeys topixs page? if so, who is the farmer thier talking about?
five dollah

Ravenna, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2012

i like to call her scarrie mae because she is ugie and she most likely has developed a few diesases I seen her at Alan new place at the car wash. yes she is the shop & stop hole alan & chugger and a few other pay her well. 20 dollar or good pill will get you sexy picture. her new baby may be fathered by alan or josh or Mr isacisick d.watson d.riddel or my favorite d. estes so far that who she name.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of28
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

33 Users are viewing the Irvine Forum right now

Search the Irvine Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 13 min Goodbyesenate 138,502
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 17 min curious 122,623
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 51 min LIbEralS 25,963
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr imposter 81,192
whats wrong with being a liberal 3 hr splishNsplash 9
Brutality In Our Jail- Bo Morris 5 hr question 6
bedbugs 5 hr mia 7
•••
•••
•••
Irvine Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Irvine Jobs