damn

Irvine, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

iam adad u break my heart if u want to live with him thats great all u got to do is go to court and tell them u want to live with him they will give u alawyer tell the judge wat u want and it will work out 4 u u got to be 1 brave girl to post this and i want to see it work for ya u dad loves ya and i no u love him so make it happen u need help on this let me no cause i can make it happen
Sean

Plattsburgh, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

ohno wrote:
There are just as many crappy dads in Irvine as there are moms. This whole post is unbelievably stupid.
It makes me sick that someone would complain about having to pay a sad little $400 a month for their child. Only a man would see that as them getting ripped off.
Lol you feel this way because this whole post strikes very close to home for you, doesn't it? You are one of the skanks who are hurting your own kids because you have a grudge on their dad, and you don't want to work... just sit on your fat ass, and be happy that you are making his life miserable, you never stopped to think about the kids, did you? You selfish greedy gaping crotch whore...
jerk

Irvine, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

you have to pay child support because you will get locked up if you don't.and besides that she can't sell her food stamps for enough drug money to support her habit.and her kids don't need any of it because they don't do drugs yet.maybe she should be putting a little back for when they have habits of their own though. I HOPE YOU PEOPLE LIKE SARCASOM
get out of here

Irvine, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

There is no way the court allows this if the court has and he is paying child support he probably has been issued a DNA test which has proven him to be the father. Things are not what they always seem there is more to the story than what you know.
know someone wrote:
I know a dad who pays child support. He works hard all week long in order to pay support and be able to have something to eat himself. He gets his kids on Friday nights and keeps them until Sunday night. He loves his kids, and loved his X-wife when they were married, and worked hard at a fulltime job and a parttime job so they could have a nice place to live and nice things. His X-wife didn't appreciate his efforts and started looking elsewhere for companionship. She doesn't work at all, lets relatives keep the kids most days thru the week. The relatives make sure the kids are clean and fed and sent to school. The X spends her support money on clothes for herself and partying all weekend with the fellow she was screwing around with when she was married. The last baby she is getting support for is reported to not even belong to the x-husband, but instead to this boyfriend. I can't believe the judges and the courts allow this.
ChildSpptRipoffs

Watertown, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

I am so glad to see this POST !

It is about time this office and these whores get put in their place.

I know for a fact that if you call Frankfort Child Support Office they will make sure the Bitches in this office is doing their job right.

They have guidlines to follow so dont let them screw u over guys .......... fight back as hard as you can because there are a lot of guys that cannot fight back and if we can win just one then we have had a good day.

SCREW THESE BITC*es
ChildSpptRipoffs

Watertown, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

ohno wrote:
It's funny to me that NO WOMEN have started a post about all the sorry dads who'd rather spend their money sticking a needle in their arm or snorting it up their nose.
Yes, there are certainly mothers out there who do the same but lets not forget about the deadbeat dads who think they shouldn't have to pay child support to TAKE CARE OF THEIR CHILDREN because the moms a whore or druggie. If you have such a problem with those moms, go to court! Tell the judge to give her a drug test! If the welfare of your kids is sooooo important and you're not just whining about having to support them, you should probably take action to get custody instead of whining about it on topix.
Let me tell u a funny thing ......... I tried to prove the bitch unfit and i had proof, the dam Judge said that he did not want to rule against the Mother, can you spell blow-job, because if he does not know her then how can he Possess the Wisdom of Solemen and rule in her favor, probably when she rolled out beside him this morning with the needle in her arm !!!!
ChildSpptRipoffs

Watertown, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

BRANDED VAGINA LAWSUIT wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, but !
For every Mother like you there's also another Mother that dumps the kids off every time they can with the grandparents or another relative so that she and her new man can get out and party.
Why aren't these fathers getting a fair court judgement ?
Why is it still impossible for these men to get custody as long as shes not in prison ? It rarely happens.
SIMPLY PUT - THESE JUDGES UP IN HERE ARE NOT WORTH A FLYING FUC* AND THEY KNOW IT.
THEY WANT TO SHOW EVEYONE THEY ARE BOSS AND THEY TAKE THE WOMANS SIDE EVEN IF SHE IS SETTING IN COURT WITH THE NEEDLE HANGING OUT RIGHT THERE AND EVEYONE KNOWS IT.
poor as hell father

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

The system is messed up. I pay child support and the money goes to my exes new baby. My daughter comes to me with rashes and bug bites. Says she cant afford new clothes but the new baby has new crap everytime i got pick my baby girl up. I gross 1000 bucks every two weeks working 60 hours a week and only come home with 600 every two.im engaged and have another child on the way. Im to poor to try to get a lawyer. The system just wants us in poverty. Then they wonder why the dad doesnt want to be in their childs life but i see everywhere how a dad is so important in their childrens life. I love my daughter and its heart breaking that i cant spend my money on my daughter and buy her what she deserves and treat her much better. Also the father is usually to proud to apply for food stamps...because he will look like a pos. I cant get any help but a whore ass mom can get any she wants screw that.
poor as hell father

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

what a creep wrote:
What kind of a-hole looks for ways of not supporting his/her own children. So what if you do not like what your ex. spends money on. Frankly, if you could prove neglect, your kids would be with you. Sounds like you just do not want to support your kids and you want people to say it is alright. Grow up and make your children proud that you are their parent and take care of your own!!!!!
Your one of them moms that wants to spend all her money on everything else and have no consequences for your actions. Pothetic...and how about you grow up wnd see a flawed system when a father has to live in a shack when his ex cheating lives life wonderfully.
Hmmmmmmmmmm

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

If you dont want to pay child support .Use a condom.No one made you have children.The idea that you think that you shouldnt have to support those children amaze me.Those kids never ask to be born.You sound like a lowlife whinny baby.If you have to work 3 jobs to pay support thats what you need to do.
Tired_Of _CS_System

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Hmmmmmmmmmm wrote:
If you dont want to pay child support .Use a condom.No one made you have children.The idea that you think that you shouldnt have to support those children amaze me.Those kids never ask to be born.You sound like a lowlife whinny baby.If you have to work 3 jobs to pay support thats what you need to do.
Poor as Hell Father-
Ignore her, she is probably one of those women you're talking about. Its funny how there is a higher % of women on CS that do not pay versus men. Yes the system is broke, especially when the father cannot even feed himself after CS. I am one of the lucky men that had funds to take the system on and get share custody of my daughter. that was the best 10K i every spent. It feels good to buy stuff I want for me child and have the money to do so. I claim my daughter every other year on my taxes, which the NC parent that pays CS can't.
I really feel for the other dads who have to deal with the ex's crap to see their kid(s) and ordered to pay some ungodly amount of support that leaves them struggling for 21 years. Plus you have a child that barely knows you.
To all the men out there, if you can, fight tooth and nail to get share custody of your child. In some cases the ex wont even get CS if each parent spends almost 50/50 time with child and have equal pay.
In my situation, I pay for the Childcare and Health insurance, however I pay these expense directly and don't have to give me ex a dime. This is the most pleasant feeling ever!!!
Really

Irvine, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

poor as hell father wrote:
The system is messed up. I pay child support and the money goes to my exes new baby. My daughter comes to me with rashes and bug bites. Says she cant afford new clothes but the new baby has new crap everytime i got pick my baby girl up. I gross 1000 bucks every two weeks working 60 hours a week and only come home with 600 every two.im engaged and have another child on the way. Im to poor to try to get a lawyer. The system just wants us in poverty. Then they wonder why the dad doesnt want to be in their childs life but i see everywhere how a dad is so important in their childrens life. I love my daughter and its heart breaking that i cant spend my money on my daughter and buy her what she deserves and treat her much better. Also the father is usually to proud to apply for food stamps...because he will look like a pos. I cant get any help but a whore ass mom can get any she wants screw that.
You laid with it so pay for it. Shame on you for calling moms names.
pay attention to your rig

Greeley, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Beavis and Butt-Head wrote:
<quoted text> So,are you a man or a woman?This last statement makes no sense because you say one thing and lead people to not know what you are male or female,so which is it?Are you saying what you truly believe or are you trying to mislead people?This isn't meant to be a personal attack or nothing but you need to be more clear when you make comments on serious matters such as whats best for kids.Just a suggestion in maybe making other people see your side of the argument and maybe take your side and agree with you on such serious matters such as this.
Her SON is the best parent and the courts gave her grandchild to the mother, not her son.
finally

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

TRUST ME wrote:
<quoted text>DON T DO NO GOOD TO TELL IT TO THE JUDGE EITHER THEY DONT CARE WHAT OR WHO THE B*TCH SPENDS IT ON TRUST ME !!! MY EX WAS SENDING IT TO PRISON TO HER DAMN BOYFRIEND!!! I SHOWED THE JUDGE HE SAID ALL THAT MATTERS IS THAT YOU PAY HER!!!! I COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND..I THINK IT IS TERRIBLE I HAVE LIVED IT FOR YEARS !! MY EX DOES THE SAME TAKES CARE OF THE SWINGING DICKS IN AND OUT HER FRONT DOOR TOO!!!! BUT HELL SHE WAS DOING THAT WHILE I WAS MARRIED TO HER TO!!!! THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS NOW I HAVE TO PAY , FOR HER TO GET A MAN !!!!
Why don't you try to get custody?
Sara

East Rockaway, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

I am a woman, married to a man with a child. And I cannot agree with the men more in this situation.
My husbands ex claimed he was making $20K more than he was annually and the judge believed it.
Here we are years later......ex is wearing top brands, shopping sprees, the kid has the same clothes each time we see her....the list can go on and on.
These woman live financially stable, while the men are busting their behinds trying to make it. It is a favored system and a petition should start and be sent to every court system in America. For the fathers who do love their children but DONT want to be with their mother! GET OVER IT! THEY STILL LOVE THEIR CHILDREN. DO NOT TAKE THEM TO COURT FOR REVENGE AND BECAUSE OF YOUR OWN EMOTIONS!!
Irvonite

Nabb, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

I know one young girl that had a child by two men and she got each one of them for Child Support .. to the MAX .. and she left her Children ( both of them ) with her mother and father to raise, which they did - and she spent the Child Support on Drugs and beleive me, when we party it is any type of drug .... so if you dads dont want to pay .. then go to Jail because you all can not prove what we do because Ky does not require that we show anything ........ so screw off !!

We gave you looser Pus*y and so now you all can pay .. that is the truth ....!!
decamil50help

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

well i think a percentage should go to a saving fund automatically when the state gets child support from the dad r the women so the kids have money for college r trade school after 18 but not sooner we should bring this attention to the big banks n let them lobby it in washington because we all know they want money anyway they can get it n the irresponsible parents will have to find ends meet without having to use the childrens money
mickster

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

I'm the petitioner on my case as in I took my kids mother to court so I could pay her childsupport in 2006. On my last court last month I did a motion so I could have my kid every weekend and the judge didn't even bother listening or talk about my motion and just hers that she only wanted me to have my kid only 24 hours a week. I truly believe it was because it was a woman judge. What can I do

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Irvine Forum right now

Search the Irvine Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 53 min Cornelius Scudmister 146,733
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 54 min Flint hill bandit 1,017
any guys like Anal 2 hr Stanley Crowe 8
best kisser in estill county 4 hr billy gross 13
high street gang 4 hr billy gross 14
stamper's 5 hr hmmm 11
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 hr chinwendu1 128,869
•••
•••
•••
•••

Irvine Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000