First Prev
of 2
Next Last
pissedoffcustome r

Columbia, SC

#1 Aug 16, 2009
i used to love to eat at the palace but now the service is crap!!! there was this red headed chick that waited on me before but she hasnt been in there for a while so i guess she dosent work there any more and the last couple times ive been in there shelby powell was my waitress...the name in its self says it all!!! she forgot my drinks it took her like 30 mins to fix them and messed up my order! can the palace please get some good waitresses cause i love the food just hate the service does any one else agree??
him

Columbia, SC

#2 Aug 16, 2009
i totally agree with you dude!! the palace does need some better waitresses... shelby powell waited on me once and done the same thing and when she did get our stuff out to us she never came back to check on us... so yea the palace does need to get something better
thisonegirl

Columbia, SC

#3 Aug 16, 2009
ive been in pizza palace a few times here recently and ive seen shelby but she hasnt waited on me i dont kno this girls name but she was really sweet and a little chubby and had brown hair...she was a great waitress we always had pop and never needed anything and she came back to check on us very often
hmm

Mullins, SC

#4 Aug 16, 2009
Raise your hand if you believe the last 3 posters is actually one person.
welp

Saint Simons Island, GA

#5 Aug 17, 2009
So what happend to Niki working there again after getting fired from Shell?
just me

Lexington, KY

#6 Aug 17, 2009
hmm wrote:
Raise your hand if you believe the last 3 posters is actually one person.
I agree this is the same poster and an A**hole at that. The person you are referring to is a sweet girl she just doesn't take any shit off anyone. I want to know what the first poster was meaning when they said "the name says it all" People like you make me sick!
happy customer

Lexington, KY

#7 Aug 17, 2009
I am always happy with the service I get there, if I were to have a problem I would talk to Jennifer or Laura.
MEe

Columbia, SC

#8 Aug 17, 2009
welp wrote:
So what happend to Niki working there again after getting fired from Shell?
she started her same old routine is what i heard and laura called her out on it and she got mad and quit...once again being irresponsible!
ummm

Columbia, SC

#9 Aug 17, 2009
happy customer wrote:
I am always happy with the service I get there, if I were to have a problem I would talk to Jennifer or Laura.
I LOVE SHELBY POWELL!!!she needs to lose some of the makeup but other than that shes a really sweet person!...& i love pizza palace!
mrsteacher

Columbia, SC

#10 Aug 17, 2009
ummm wrote:
<quoted text>
I LOVE SHELBY POWELL!!!she needs to lose some of the makeup but other than that shes a really sweet person!...& i love pizza palace!
i love the pizza palace too!! and i think that all the waitress' are GREAT! i just wish people would leave pizza palace off this stupid website its a great rest.
Dug

United States

#11 Aug 17, 2009
I love Pizza Palace. They have wanderful food and service. I swear I'm not just saying that because all the girls that work there are HOT!!!!!!!
Shelby Powell

Macon, GA

#13 Aug 17, 2009
This really is me, Shelby. As for the first comment, I'm sorry if you thought I was being rude to you, or it took me a really long time to get your food, or I messed up your order. If you thought I gave you bad service, I truely am sorry. I really like my job at the Pizza Palace, and I'm lucky enough to have great bosses who are willing to work around my schedule, seeing as I'm working my way through college, not only to better myself, but to try and make the world a better place for you and I. And, since my "name says it all," I would appreciate it if you would complain to me about my waitress' abilities rather than posting something on TOPIX about it. I never get on here, but I simply thought I should respond. Thank you.=]And, as for the makeup, I have a really bad complexion, but I'm working on it.;]
eating at pizza palace

Macon, GA

#14 Aug 18, 2009
My family eats at pizza palace all the time. Everyone there has been wonderful to us. Shelby is a wonderful waitress as well as all the other girls. As for her makeup, we think that if everyone tried to be as well groomed as Shelby wouldn't Irvine be a better place. So to Shelby don't listen to anybody be who you are.
CHP

Columbia, SC

#15 Aug 18, 2009
eating at pizza palace wrote:
My family eats at pizza palace all the time. Everyone there has been wonderful to us. Shelby is a wonderful waitress as well as all the other girls. As for her makeup, we think that if everyone tried to be as well groomed as Shelby wouldn't Irvine be a better place. So to Shelby don't listen to anybody be who you are.
I AGREE! I LOVE SHELBY TO DEATH AND I THINK THAT ALL THE WAITRESS' ARE GREAT AND I LOVE MY JOB THERE TOO! I JUST WITH THAT PPL WOULD STAY OFF THIS FREAKIN WEBSITE!!! IF THERE WAS A PROB WITH YOUR FOOD OR SERVICE TO BEGIN WITH YOU SHOULD HAVE SAID SOMETHING TO A MANAGER THEY ALWAYS TAKE CARE OF EVERYTHING AND TALK TO US ABOUT EVERY COMPLAINT AND WE ALL TRY OUR BEST TO KEEP OUR CUSTOMERS HAPPY AS LAURA WOULD SAY"THE CUSTOMERS ARE THE # 1 CONCERN ABOVE EVERYTHING ELSE"
I LOVE PIZZA PALACE!!!1
mmm good

Goose Creek, SC

#16 Aug 21, 2009
good food...
number one betch

Richmond, KY

#17 Aug 24, 2009
f*ck y'all....shelby is my homegirl, b*tch. we be fightin' in a minute. check yo' self. me and her ride the streets now, so btfu.
libwhacker

Lexington, SC

#18 Aug 27, 2009
Hum must never have bought a clunk mobile off them you may think different of them.
Jan66

United States

#19 Sep 8, 2009
Shelby Powell wrote:
This really is me, Shelby. As for the first comment, I'm sorry if you thought I was being rude to you, or it took me a really long time to get your food, or I messed up your order. If you thought I gave you bad service, I truely am sorry. I really like my job at the Pizza Palace, and I'm lucky enough to have great bosses who are willing to work around my schedule, seeing as I'm working my way through college, not only to better myself, but to try and make the world a better place for you and I. And, since my "name says it all," I would appreciate it if you would complain to me about my waitress' abilities rather than posting something on TOPIX about it. I never get on here, but I simply thought I should respond. Thank you.=]And, as for the makeup, I have a really bad complexion, but I'm working on it.;]
Dear Shelby people are really mean on this web-site and your response was classic. You Go Girl
WOW

Fort Branch, IN

#20 Sep 8, 2009
MY OPNION MATTERS BECAUSE I LIVE IN IRVINE. EVERYONE LISTEN TO ME. I AM IMPORTANT. You're talking about a goddamn pizza place in Irvine, KY. Get over it.
Brittany

Gravel Switch, KY

#21 Sep 8, 2009
first it started about the pizza place and the service there, but now its went to the people that work there...and seriously ur not important.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irvine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr another viewer 161,249
Amber? 6 hr Family 4
Morels 10 hr Bill 1
Anthony Charlton bitchmade 11 hr dont care just bored 1
Looking for Best dentist for kids Tue Chick a dee 5
Waste of air Anthony Jones Tue Telling it like i... 9
Vote Toby Herald (Nov '14) Tue You heard it here... 8

Irvine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Irvine Mortgages