Jimmy Crabtree
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
I KNOW

Irvine, KY

#22 Aug 9, 2011
know him wrote:
love to watch him race! he is a nice guy, but a little cocky and yes he is married,dont know about the cheatin part, but hes hot and id do him hard!
THEN YOU ARE A DUMB ASS HE IS UGLY AS I DONT KNOW WHAT AND ALSO HIS DICK IS AS SMALL AS THEY COME SO GET YOU NEED TO GET YOU SOME GLASSES IF YOU DONT HAVE ANY. No harm for is wife for this message your a suck ass Jimmy and you know it.
small town man

United States

#23 Aug 9, 2011
sometimes its not the creek thats small,but the hollow it runs though is gigantic.
fyi

London, KY

#24 Aug 10, 2011
Jimmy isn't with Megan. He's dating a girl named amanda!
jimmy crabtree

Manchester, KY

#25 Aug 13, 2011
I KNOW you r a dum ass i am very happy now i dont have to worrie about a pill head no more and i have alot of fun with my little dick and i am proud of it and she is very happy and if this is who i think it is i bet u dont wont them pictures hanging around the church i have my own business that is good one day when you KNOW growes up then come c me 317 wall st irvine ky
Well

Irvine, KY

#26 Aug 23, 2011
What pictures are you talking about jimmy??
Sure

Somerset, KY

#27 Aug 23, 2011
Yeah what pictures???
T Gail W

United States

#28 Aug 23, 2011
I KNOW wrote:
<quoted text>
THEN YOU ARE A DUMB ASS HE IS UGLY AS I DONT KNOW WHAT AND ALSO HIS DICK IS AS SMALL AS THEY COME SO GET YOU NEED TO GET YOU SOME GLASSES IF YOU DONT HAVE ANY. No harm for is wife for this message your a suck ass Jimmy and you know it.
maybe your so Hugh it just seemed small
jimmy

London, KY

#29 Aug 31, 2011
very good pic black iroc ! ring a bell and video too
i hope that i know . knows what i am talking about
also knows

United States

#30 May 27, 2012
Is he still stealing $ and or property from his so-called friends and employers ?Jeff Puckett,Vernon Tipton,Junior Price ,Kentucky Eagle Beer and on and on! FACT! Just ask around,can't be trusted! A THEIF !!!!!
really? stfu!

United States

#31 May 27, 2012
also knows wrote:
Is he still stealing $ and or property from his so-called friends and employers ?Jeff Puckett,Vernon Tipton,Junior Price ,Kentucky Eagle Beer and on and on! FACT! Just ask around,can't be trusted! A THEIF !!!!!
Jimmy is not a theif!! Your showing everyone how stupid you are!! I've known him for a very long time and I've never known him to steal.
Irvine Eagles

Somerset, KY

#32 May 27, 2012
Jimmy and I have know each other since our day's at Irvine Grade School, I have never know him to be a thief. He's a dang good friend.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#33 May 28, 2012
also knows wrote:
What did he steal from all these people?
also knowsuu

Shelocta, PA

#34 Jun 4, 2012
Jeff puckett several hundreds of dollars cash $! junior price a car stereo ! Ky eagle beer fired and almost jailed for stealing thousands $ of dollars in keg taps and beer ! Remember his new green dodge truck ? Stolen? Insurance fraud.$$$ thats just the tip of the ice berg ! Fact!!!!
irvine

United States

#35 Jun 5, 2012
also knowsuu wrote:
Jeff puckett several hundreds of dollars cash $! junior price a car stereo ! Ky eagle beer fired and almost jailed for stealing thousands $ of dollars in keg taps and beer ! Remember his new green dodge truck ? Stolen? Insurance fraud.$$$ thats just the tip of the ice berg ! Fact!!!!
are we even talking about the same jimmy??

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#36 Jun 5, 2012
Now how do you know this to be true? Sounds like you know a lot about it! Maybe you did all this stuff to all these people!!!!!!
knows

United States

#38 Dec 24, 2012
Who's he stealing $ from now ? Kentucky eagle beer ? His so called friends ? He steals $ from everybody in contact with him. And that's a fact !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irvine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jeffery dale warner 30 min Hate him too 2
Rodney Davis 49 min Rodney Davis 6
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Mickey402 151,815
Lonely and lost 4 hr Falcon 13
Anyone know David Ritchie? 7 hr AJB 13
anthony cole & mary crouch: working for ksp (Aug '15) 13 hr Jimmie Wise 14
brian e young 18 hr JCHA1 3

Irvine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Irvine Mortgages