bugs bunny

Kennesaw, GA

#42 Apr 22, 2009
I think that Bunt Gross is a very Nice a great man he helps out the community and what people think they know sometimes they sure as HELL DON'T!!!!!!!!!!SOME people have a bad hand dealt to them and what to make every one else look the same if this is true then he sure has hell been selling cars for many years....
you better know

Somerset, KY

#43 Apr 25, 2009
BB-II-DD-EE wrote:
Yea, The money laundering conviction and the amount of time served is a big joke !
I have a relative that was laid-off at his job about 20 years ago and needed to earn some money , so he took a job at COCAINE CHEVROLET it was suppose to be a job as a driver transporting or transferring cars to other GM dealers .
He made one trip and that's all he could stand !
He and four others left Irvine driving brand new cars to be taken to another GM dealer in NEW JERSEY ! A van was sent along to follow them and bring them back to Irvine after the cars were delivered ! All the car drivers were given an ignition key only , no trunk, or door keys .
Every time they needed to stop to eat, bathroom, gas , etc for a break .
The van driver collected everyone's key from each driver and held them until everyone left together again. " do you get the picture???"
When they got to NEW JERSEY , they didn't go to a car dealer , they left 4 or 5 brand new cars parked on a street in the GHETTO in NEWARK, NEW JERSEY , unlocked with the keys in the cars. If you have ever been to NEWARK , you would know not to ever do this ???? "get the picture ?"
They all got in the van and came back to Irvine , and my relative never delivered another car for COCAINE CHEVROLET again ! " What was in the cars ?" That seems pretty self explanatory , now doesn't it ??????
man your talking about the wrong people on here so i would watch what i say pal.

Since: Feb 09

Beverly Shores, IN

#44 Apr 26, 2009
you better know wrote:
<quoted text>man your talking about the wrong people on here so i would watch what i say pal.
Screw you ! Pal ! Wink !:)
How about him

AOL

#45 Apr 26, 2009
BB-II-DD-EE wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, BIDE...Did you ever hear anything about Montie Parks when he was Sherrif?? I heard he had his hand in some corrupt business back in the time! You have mentioned everyone else in politics but you left him out!
you better know

Somerset, KY

#46 Apr 26, 2009
BB-II-DD-EE wrote:
<quoted text>
your pic says it all and SCR@W YOU gossip queen! Wink at that!

United States

#47 Jun 21, 2009

United States

#48 Oct 31, 2009
thefarside wrote:
Glad I was there. Danny Birchfield, Bunt Gross, Ronnie Cornett, Wallace Taylor, Roger Short, Daryll Hymer.
TODD ROBERTSON and CHARLIE BLOW oooops I meant LOWE also worked there. Now what in the world would these two have in common ?
wondering

Aberdeen, OH

#49 Oct 31, 2009
How about him wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, BIDE...Did you ever hear anything about Montie Parks when he was Sherrif?? I heard he had his hand in some corrupt business back in the time! You have mentioned everyone else in politics but you left him out!
Montie Parks, I had forgotten about him. What timeline was it when he was sheriff?
me me

United States

#50 Oct 31, 2009
ok cops, go get BB-11-DD-EE!!!!!! HE KNOW EVERY BODY & ALL ABOUT THE DRUG DEALS. HE WILL TELL YOU ALL OF IT. HE IS A SMART A--........

United States

#51 Nov 1, 2009
BB-II-DD-EE wrote:
<quoted text>
TODD ROBERTSON and CHARLIE BLOW oooops I meant LOWE also worked there. Now what in the world would these two have in common ?
Ride'n that train ...high on cocaine...casey jones you better watch your speed...
back then

Irvine, KY

#53 Feb 26, 2013
3 days before he was arrested limo's was all over irvine. there had to be 10 of them just running around. the day he was arrested gm had car hauler after car hauler arrive at once. 27news had specials that lasted hours showing pics and connections on a big board that lead str8 to the mafia.
car mat

Nicholasville, KY

#54 Feb 27, 2013
tell me more
car mat

Nicholasville, KY

#55 Feb 27, 2013
come on bb-ll-dd-ee tell us more on these upstanding people,great picture also
Tired

Marcus Hook, PA

#56 Feb 28, 2013
When is the old man gong to go to cocaine chevrolet in the sky?
out of the dark

United States

#57 Mar 2, 2013
http://www.marijuanalibrary.org/LOCLAXN.html

and people wonder why drugs are so bad here
out of the dark

United States

#58 Mar 2, 2013
read the Blue Grass conspiracy. even if it isn't mentioned in the book, there was overlap
irvinegirl

Irvine, KY

#59 Mar 3, 2013
881214, Irvine, KY, KET/WKYT. Delmus "Bunt" Gross, Oldsmobile
dealer of Irvine, KY; William Patrick of Florence, KY; and Joseph
and Kathy Moish of Norcross, GA, are arrested on 39 counts of
cocaine and marijuana trafficking and money laundering. Union
Bank and Trust of Irvine, KY was used as the laundry, but was not
indicted. Gross's lawyer is Charles Coy, of Richmond, KY. This
follows a 2.5 [or 4, depending on which story you chose to
believe] year investigation by the FBI and IRS.
out of the dark

United States

#60 Mar 3, 2013
1965-66 MKULTRA's Project Monarch in Estill Co.
The events that took place at the Middle School, 75
Trying to force school girls to be sex slaves.
Boys being taught to be abusers.
Huge amounts of cocaine and marijuana trafficking
within the state, including Estill.
Plates for printing money given in payment for MKULTRA services.It wasn't for the victims!
Sex trafficking of students initiated by a (now former) politician.
Secret Service agent dead at Mt. Springs.
SS Agent's home sold to two men involved with Remote Viewing, another form of mind control studied by the CIA. Project Monarch was also CIA mind control study. Making children multiple personalities and training them as sex slaves and assassins.
Rumors of Remote Viewing studies in Lee Co.

just a few highlights to consider when looking back to that time and the years before and after. Casey Jones Train had more than the box car Cocaine Chevrolet that it was hauling. It was a huge train that reached into other states and countries.
car mat

Lexington, KY

#61 Mar 4, 2013
what happened to william patrick ,joe and kathy moish ,and the united trust bank in this case
huh

Manchester, KY

#62 Mar 4, 2013
Bunt is a nice man. But he put his community through too much bad press. I hated losing the GM dealership. People came from far and near to buy vehicles there. A country boy who made connections with the wrong people. BG did a lot of good for the community but he hurt its reputation. The community has continue to reel since his prison sentence years ago. Maybe he has repented of his wrongdoings. God is merciful. Steve has been a disappointment. I haven't heard anything on Phillip. The whole mess was hard on Emily and Bunt's dad (who has since passed away). I pray for the future of Estill County. Right now, it looks pretty bleak.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irvine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min Ari son of Anarchy 154,280
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 39 min gingerbread man 5,766
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 7 hr Princess412 81,648
what all happens around irvine/Ravenna for Hall... 8 hr Boogiemangurl94 1
Christy b (Apr '09) 9 hr WOW 28
Betty Mullins 11 hr The know 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 12 hr Juliet 131,076
•••
•••
•••

Irvine Jobs

•••
•••
•••