MILF putting out in Irvine

Posted in the Irvine Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
WORKING AT NACCO

Nicholasville, KY

#1 Mar 15, 2009
Would like a FWB..Let me know is is putting out.
here ya go

Jamestown, TN

#3 Mar 17, 2009
Michelle Poston
The WOW guy

Mullins, SC

#4 Mar 17, 2009
WOW!
here ya go

Jamestown, TN

#5 Mar 18, 2009
WOW!!! holy sh*t
familiar name

Clarksville, TN

#7 Mar 18, 2009
That name Michelle Poston is familiar to me but I don't know why. I don't live in Irvine but have many connections there. Might want to make a few more. ;-) Someone refresh my memory about Michelle Poston.
here ya go

Jamestown, TN

#8 Mar 19, 2009
you can catch her at stop n shop or walking on main street
suprise

Nicholasville, KY

#9 Mar 19, 2009
all kinds of skanks and hos put out in irvine day.
lol

Dorchester, SC

#10 Mar 19, 2009
suprise wrote:
all kinds of skanks and hos put out in irvine day.
lol lol and you cant spell that is smart lol...if you are gonna slander people at least have enough education to spell it !!!
suprise

Lexington, KY

#11 Mar 20, 2009
i did spell it right irvine retard.. if i had spelled it hoe it would mean a gardening tool.i guess i shouldve said skanks, hos, AND retards
blah

Jamestown, TN

#13 Mar 20, 2009
LOL!!!

Since: May 09

Mount Pleasant, SC

#15 Jun 4, 2009
dude you dont want to be messing with her she got shit ajax want take off
TigerGirl

Houston, TX

#16 Jun 4, 2009
I think that may be true of most everyone working at Stop n Shop. I mean you got a gay guy doin people in the freezers and bathrooms and then this MILF puttin out and everyone calling her a skank. You really have to wonder what Wendel and George are letting go on over there. I know I dont eat anything from there anymore.
boo

Irvine, KY

#17 Jun 4, 2009
jkldahgoiuahfvh
talk

Mullins, SC

#18 Jun 4, 2009
wonder if George and Wendel is getting a cut of the makings...lol
BE CAREFUL

Columbia, SC

#19 Jun 5, 2009
Be careful if you go trying to get some of her. you will get something ajax want take off like Big Paw said. Bad news there my friend. I wouldnt do it if it was the only woman left on this planet. I would jack off first. I just thought i would throw up a caution flag so if you go on BE CAREFUL. Dam you must be desperate.LOL!!!!!!!!!!
what does it matter

United States

#20 Jun 5, 2009
who cares ?????? seems to me the only one that whines about people and women who have fun are the ones who have no game. hell i have been with more women than most people can count i don't have nothing and live life to the fullest
info on the LOSER

AOL

#21 Jun 5, 2009
suprise wrote:
i did spell it right irvine retard.. if i had spelled it hoe it would mean a gardening tool.i guess i shouldve said skanks, hos, AND retards
LMAOOOOO u mean u wasnt talking about a gardening tool???
irvine_and_singl e

United States

#22 Jun 5, 2009
how do you catch up with this milf ? is she hot ?
omg

Dorchester, SC

#23 Jun 5, 2009
here ya go wrote:
Michelle Poston
PLEASE DO NOT MESS WITH HER! For your own safety.
shes nasty

Dorchester, SC

#24 Jun 5, 2009
She shoots up and has sex with nasty guys for money. She was even seen giving a guy head with her kids in the backseat watching. She really shouldn't be allowed around them. I almost hit her little girl with my car. She just jumped out from behind a bunch of bushes and ran in front of my car and no one was around to catch her. A wild pack of dogs would do a better job taking care of her kids than her and her parents are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irvine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ChromiuMan 169,932
County clerk Sherry Fox needs to retire 21 hr Abc 10
Sheriff Gary Freeman retiring! SWEET! Sat bye bye birdies 3
"Crystal Newton" What happened. Bill or ? (Apr '10) Fri Minorkle 27
Last night's school board meeting on YOU TUBE Fri informed 1
End nepotism in the Estill County school system!! Fri Also informed 4
Old Roy Thu informed 2

Irvine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Irvine Mortgages