wat do u think of him
hmmm

Macon, GA

#2 Oct 12, 2009
what one you asking about
codyballard

London, KY

#3 Oct 12, 2009
he is a lil b!tch and a mommas boy.and stop calling my gurl she aint going to pick u up at da mexican restraunt...
a chick in irvine

Somerset, KY

#6 Jan 19, 2010
lol..haha
theman

Pikeville, KY

#7 Feb 14, 2010
i heard he was dating samantha walters again.....isnt she a little young for him??? And i also heard that he has aids
done deal

Moultrie, GA

#8 Jun 8, 2010
what is his address anyone know
Lone Wolf

Irvine, KY

#9 Jun 8, 2010
Yeah he has AIDS and some other of his Family members has the Hepatitus from being needle junkies
secrets

Somerset, KY

#12 Dec 3, 2010
i think he is a guy who keeps breaking hearts and gets his heart broken but won't ever listen to the whole storey of what happen and never forgives he takes stuff to hard and never sits down and listen to a full explaination of what happened and why it happened he needs to forgive and forget it was mistake that shouldn't have been made.
never going 2 fing out

Manchester, KY

#13 Dec 9, 2010
yea well what i think of him is pretty much w/e one else said and he breaks 2 many ppls hearts trust me i would no he tries 2 take advantage of ppl and use them 4 anything he can get he is just a player that really dosent give a FU** about anyone but his self he will never change !!!!!!!!!!
Paul

London, KY

#14 Apr 14, 2012
Well you B!tch's are dumb...
Paul

London, KY

#15 Apr 14, 2012
Lone Wolf wrote:
Yeah he has AIDS and some other of his Family members has the Hepatitus from being needle junkies
Only needle junkie you could be talking about is my Brother Billy an I don't even think he's went that low yet...
cody ballard

Irvine, KY

#16 Apr 14, 2012
watup paul man i havent heard from u in a while man u cant pay no attention to these dumb bitches or this site holla at me sometime or sumthin all i do is work we will have to get into sumthin one weekend
Paul

London, KY

#17 Apr 16, 2012
codyballard wrote:
he is a lil b!tch and a mommas boy.and stop calling my gurl she aint going to pick u up at da mexican restraunt...
Lmao, forreal?
cody ballard

Irvine, KY

#18 Apr 16, 2012
dude thats been 4 years ago but its whatever i dont have nothin against ya
Paul

London, KY

#19 Apr 17, 2012
if you don't got a problem with me, Then we straight bruh...
cody ballard

Irvine, KY

#20 Apr 17, 2012
WELL I MEAN I NEVER HAD PROBLEM WIT U BRUH OR WE WOULD HAVE DONE FAUGHT LOL SO HOW U BEEN hmu
Paul

London, KY

#21 Apr 18, 2012
ahh, Iv been better I just got off that fake shit so I'm alot better now...
the truth

London, KY

#22 Jul 29, 2012
paul is a mommas boy bitch who will never have anything more than mommy n daddys money. im gonna beat his ass next time i see him. n hes 19 dating a 14 year old. LOSER!
Mock 1

Somerset, KY

#23 Jul 29, 2012
the truth wrote:
paul is a mommas boy bitch who will never have anything more than mommy n daddys money. im gonna beat his ass next time i see him. n hes 19 dating a 14 year old. LOSER!
Its only a matter of time beore Pedophiles get caught, list the name of the 14 year old so, that the parents can be notified please...
waldo

Nicholasville, KY

#24 Jul 29, 2012
any kin to terry tip

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irvine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Sad 135,047
Tha BOss & wife 5 hr forgoten 37
Rachel coffey 5 hr happy 6
pink vw 8 hr pennyformythoughts 44
MotorCycle Club (Jan '09) 9 hr sammy34567 208
Any decent cougars in irvine? 13 hr edna 53
bb&t 14 hr Gotcha 32
Irvine Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web