who died?
grady

Irvine, KY

#4 Apr 20, 2012
can not mix that dope up
Tammy

Bolivar, MO

#5 Apr 20, 2012
His family is going through enough pain they sure dont need to know lowlifes like you people are on here talking about him doing drugs. Just let the young man rest in peace and stop draging his name on this site if he done drugs thats no ones damn business.
okay

Irvine, KY

#6 Apr 20, 2012
I wasn't trying to be disrespectful. I was just making sure it wasn't anyone I know.
prayers

Tishomingo, MS

#7 Apr 21, 2012
Rest in peace James .you were a good person that just went down a wrong path early in life.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#8 Apr 21, 2012
He will defantly be missed
like family

Irvine, KY

#9 Apr 21, 2012
My prayers go out to his family, James was a good hearted person that would help you anyway he could he was just a young man that was lost. But I know he loved God and he loved his family. May you Rest in Peace James. We love you.
Song

Harrison, AR

#10 Apr 21, 2012
Have you heard the Queen song "Another One Bites the Dust?" Keep doing drugs folks and this will happen to you. Wonder if this young man had a job, or did he live off of my tax dollars? I will be willing to bet he had no job.
simon

United States

#11 Apr 21, 2012
Who are his Parents> Was is Raymond?
Gina Hatton and Family

Campbellsville, KY

#12 Apr 21, 2012
James Richardson was a dear friend of mine. He had a heart of gold AND WOULD DO ANYTHING for anyone. He had a job as a landscaper and was good at what he did. He was an addict and like 80% of Estill County, drugs took over his body and mind, but not his heart. My heart and prayers go out to this family. Everyone has demons. Song, how say something so rudely obnoxious? Such disrespect. If you knew James, you would not have said such a thing. His family is suffering, so decide it would be a good time to downgrade his life to nothingness and a pit of mistakes. James did drugs but drugs were not his purpose. He had dreams and aspirations just like everyone else. The loss of life by any means is a tragedy. Disrespect with intent to degrade another human being is just as tragic. Song, I pray that tragedy never finds you, but if it does, I pray you and yours are treated respect and not the way you have treated this man's family and friends.
Patty Riddell

East Bernstadt, KY

#13 Apr 21, 2012
Gina I couldnt have said it better myself.He was so young and his little son will grow up without him.Hes my little brother.Rest in peace James
guilty

Mckee, KY

#14 Apr 21, 2012
Gina Hatton and Family wrote:
James Richardson was a dear friend of mine. He had a heart of gold AND WOULD DO ANYTHING for anyone. He had a job as a landscaper and was good at what he did. He was an addict and like 80% of Estill County, drugs took over his body and mind, but not his heart. My heart and prayers go out to this family. Everyone has demons. Song, how say something so rudely obnoxious? Such disrespect. If you knew James, you would not have said such a thing. His family is suffering, so decide it would be a good time to downgrade his life to nothingness and a pit of mistakes. James did drugs but drugs were not his purpose. He had dreams and aspirations just like everyone else. The loss of life by any means is a tragedy. Disrespect with intent to degrade another human being is just as tragic. Song, I pray that tragedy never finds you, but if it does, I pray you and yours are treated respect and not the way you have treated this man's family and friends.
He probably was a dear friend of yours, You were probably the one selling him pills.
meonturner

Macon, GA

#15 Apr 21, 2012
i knew james well yea he done his drugs and didnt do right so if you have a problem with some people come to turner knock on my door and lets see how much shit makes it out
Really

Manchester, KY

#16 Apr 21, 2012
guilty wrote:
<quoted text>He probably was a dear friend of yours, You were probably the one selling him pills.
Why would you even say something like that? That lady just poured her heart out and then you have to show how smart and tactful you are not by opening you ass and speaking from it instead of your face. Idiot!
im ready

Harrison, AR

#18 Apr 21, 2012
Gina Hatton and Family wrote:
I agree.
long ago

Irvine, KY

#19 Apr 21, 2012
RIP James.I'll never forget you.
question

Irvine, KY

#20 Apr 22, 2012
Is his mom Joan?
old friend

Irvine, KY

#21 Apr 22, 2012
Patty Riddell wrote:
Gina I couldnt have said it better myself.He was so young and his little son will grow up without him.Hes my little brother.Rest in peace James
sorry to hear this patty .prayers for your family

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irvine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr ChromiuMan 148,847
Bingo 6 hr Wishful thinking 2
Larry Edmond Arvin 6 hr Wondering 2
Linda Gail Rose (Dec '15) 19 hr info 4
Looking for someone from the 80's (Sep '10) Thu Math414 7
bust Thu Vicki 76
kenny caldwell (Apr '10) Wed Lost friend 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Irvine Mortgages