Next Last
Elephant

Richmond, KY

#24 Feb 18, 2009
AN Elephant. My big ass bad
unknown

Richmond, KY

#25 Feb 18, 2009
He is a little bitch, he copies off of everybody, he tries to be like other people rather than being himself. He thinks he is tough shit for some reason, he is a skinny little bitch. Not to mention he is annoying as shit.
James Tipton

Goose Creek, SC

#26 Feb 24, 2009
I don't think I'm tough?
I don't copy off of anyone?
I don't see how I try and be like anyone else.
I wear skin tight pants,and solid black t-shirts,ride a skateboard,Do vocals for a band and love God.
Yeah,I'm skinny,better than being fat tho right?
And if you think I'm annoying,I'm sorry.

I love you all =]
ashley

Zoe, KY

#27 Feb 26, 2009
wow, ever think about laying off considering your more than likely the one doing all this sh*t instead of him?
James Tipton

Goose Creek, SC

#28 Feb 27, 2009
ashley wrote:
wow, ever think about laying off considering your more than likely the one doing all this sh*t instead of him?
thanks =]
ashley

Irvine, KY

#29 Feb 27, 2009
your welcome(:
salfjoauirireuja

United States

#30 Aug 15, 2009
we were just playing ball..
James Berger

East Bernstadt, KY

#32 Feb 25, 2012
this not james tipton he is married and got wife why don't you mind your only busy and next one say any thing about him i will take you to court and make sure you say that the law be on your door and this not him this is his wife and i'm sick and tried you pick on him i will get you for sladder next run there mouth on him and that fack so if i beening you all i will keep my mouth shut and mine your on busy and leave some eles along this going all you write this and i will have his sis on you too and his brothe her so messy with him this his wife he stay home with his wife and don't do nothing.
leatha berger IRVINE KY

London, KY

#33 Apr 1, 2012
this James wife who love him is his wife nobody eles leatha mae berger 4 ever and ever nobody better keep there mouth off him or go court
really??

Herndon, VA

#34 Apr 1, 2012
I didn't understand any of that gibberish, did anyone else??
working hard

Irvine, KY

#35 Apr 4, 2012
[QUOTE who="really??"]I didn't understand any of that gibberish, did anyone else??[/QUOTE]well i got leave him alone, he is loved, and they are going to court if people dont stop harassing,them.and i know a few more that are going you cant bully and harrass that will be a great lesson for all the lil kiddies watching their parents harrass and bully on here and i know that is why there are so many bullies at school, they learn it from there parents typing away on topix, about someone they are mad at! lying on! just showing off for someone! so keep on till you find yourself in court people
friend

Prattville, AL

#36 Apr 4, 2012
working hard wrote:
[QUOTE who="really??"]I didn't understand any of that gibberish, did anyone else?? "

well i got leave him alone, he is loved, and they are going to court if people dont stop harassing,them.and i know a few more that are going you cant bully and harrass that will be a great lesson for all the lil kiddies watching their parents harrass and bully on here and i know that is why there are so many bullies at school, they learn it from there parents typing away on topix, about someone they are mad at! lying on! just showing off for someone! so keep on till you find yourself in court people
the James Tipton that's everyone was talking about in this forum is only like 19. Idk who you all are talking about but there is more then one in Estill county. So before you all want to jump the gun on people you need to realize which one people are talking about!!
cyberbullying

Irvine, KY

#37 Apr 4, 2012
well, James tipton I put the cyberbullying thing up for you. no one should have to be treated this way! and then of course some dumbass has to be a bully lol guess they thought it was about them (flag waving hippie) more of and abusive dumbass. lol
flag waving hippie

Prattville, AL

#38 Apr 4, 2012
Dragging an unrelated party into your silly little childish games is a really bad idea. There are those out there who would be all over you like stink on shit for far less than this.
cyber bullying

Irvine, KY

#39 Apr 4, 2012
flag waving hippie wrote:
Dragging an unrelated party into your silly little childish games is a really bad idea. There are those out there who would be all over you like stink on shit for far less than this.
well be all over me like stink on shit!!lmao! I smell your shit already! I put the cyber up for him up not you nutso (for james) I do know him! since you dont what you doing here? and you look like and sound like a cyber bullier you? bully much?
follow my posts! go do dishes or something! call a friend if you have any! lol but know one cares either way what you say (I know I dont)! James just ignore all these people and do what you gotta do. they dont need to harrass you. text you later
flag waving hippie

Prattville, AL

#40 Apr 4, 2012
Oh, the irony. You have the gall to accuse someone of cyberbullying in the same post where you throw derogatory names and statements at others? What a hoot you are, LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irvine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min Paul 165,561
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 15 min Sickof 786
jaquline renee johnson bogan 3 hr Knows 4
Irvine native Coach Lee Rose 6 hr boombie 1
famous Estill county residents 6 hr boombie 6
Why is the city, county and school board always... 6 hr boombie 11
Irvine city hall shouting match (Jan '17) 13 hr PHIL 89

Irvine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Irvine Mortgages