Bible study rules for public schools proposed

Feb 10, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Courier-Journal

FRANKFORT, Ky. - The state would create rules for teaching about the Bible in public high schools under a bill filed Monday by three Democratic senators.

Comments (Page 3,969)

Showing posts 79,361 - 79,380 of128,054
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“There is no god.”

Since: Jan 12

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

defender wrote:
<quoted text>
With your every word you have proven what was predicted... You want to fight God then let-r-rip tater chip... Not me...
What was predicted?

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

http://www.panoramio.com/user/

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Judged:

LOL in a suit wrote:
<quoted text>What was predicted?
That you would ask what was predicted ....

Since: Feb 12

El Dorado Hills, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Judged:

defender wrote:
<quoted text>
With your every word you have proven what was predicted... You want to fight God then let-r-rip tater chip... Not me...
No you are wrong. I did not say anything about Fema or the RFID chip. What holy book are you using? I use google,the electronic Tower of Babel. I will share with you information to show your information is incorrect.

Join us using the internet Tower of Babel to research the facts.

There's a hoax going around that the health care reform act HR3200 (The Affordable Care Act, aka "Obamacare") requires everyone to get a chip implanted in their body.

This has already been quite well debunked over on Snopes:
http://www.snopes.com/politics/medical/microc...

The bottom line is:

•The proposed law did not require anyone to get anything implanted
•It just created a national registry of a huge of range of medical devices from pacemakers to dental implants
•The intent of the registry was to collect statistics on how safe and effective the devices are
•HR3200 is not the bill that passed. That's HR 3590, which does not have the registry.

http://metabunk.org/threads/497-Debunked-Obam...
defender

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Judged:

Spaceship earth wrote:
<quoted text>No you are wrong. I did not say anything about Fema or the RFID chip. What holy book are you using? I use google,the electronic Tower of Babel. I will share with you information to show your information is incorrect.

There's a hoax going around that the health care reform act HR3200 (The Affordable Care Act, aka "Obamacare") requires everyone to get a chip implanted in their body.

The bottom line is:

•It just created a national registry of a huge of range of medical devices from pacemakers to dental implants
•The intent of the registry was to collect statistics on how safe and effective the devices are
•HR3200 is not the bill that passed. That's HR 3590, which does not have the registry.

Whatever makes you sleep better at night... It's a buyers market... I'm really not emotionally invested in what you believe... Only that you put down others as if you have any facts to back your claims... No matter what I say I can never sway the way they believe... Nor can you... So when that great new chip technology comes to town and everybody's raving about it just head on down there and get yours.... For me it's death first...
defender

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Judged:

LOL in a suit wrote:
<quoted text>What was predicted?
Ah nothing... Lol...

“There is no god.”

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

defender wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah nothing... Lol...
Lol.

“There is no god.”

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Judged:

Quantummist wrote:
<quoted text>
That you would ask what was predicted ....
Dang, they(whoever "they" are) know everything.

“There is no god.”

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Judged:

defender wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever makes you sleep better at night... It's a buyers market... I'm really not emotionally invested in what you believe... Only that you put down others as if you have any facts to back your claims... No matter what I say I can never sway the way they believe... Nor can you... So when that great new chip technology comes to town and everybody's raving about it just head on down there and get yours.... For me it's death first...
I wonder if the new chip technology will improve ruffles(has ridges), I love me some skrimp and chips.

“There is no god.”

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Judged:

Spaceship earth wrote:
<quoted text>
No you are wrong. I did not say anything about Fema or the RFID chip. What holy book are you using? I use google,the electronic Tower of Babel. I will share with you information to show your information is incorrect.
The bottom line is:
All that 666 business was brought about by john the devine doing prescription drugs that he got from a sunni, it was some good shite.

“There is no god.”

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

MirrorMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, Brother LOL in a suit. I've been faithless and I see the errors of my ways! I was going to have my pads changed, but now I'm going to the church and have them healed. AMEN, BROTHER!
Now, where do I find a preacher with one of those oval name patches on his robe?
Your welcome, and you can find one of those preacher guys at any kids play ground.

“There is no god.”

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Spaceship earth wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi LOL, brother Micah is one of the funniest robots on youtube. I think he's serious but it just makes me laugh every time I view it.
Yep.
MirrorMan

Palatka, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Judged:

defender wrote:
<quoted text>
No it's says that in our time man will believe he can overcome God... In all their wisdom they shall become fools... Amazing that a book written over 2000 years ago can predict events today... Don't believe it?... Look up FEMA human hunting robots... Or RFID chips that are in Obama's Health care plan... All of these things have been foretold... Even the enemies of God today... Everything is in place... And the world is ready to embrace it... Will you take the chip implant (Mark) of the computer (Beast) and chant yes we can with the other fools?....
Is it "Holy are our garments" or "holey our arguments"? Ah, I see. Both. Actually, Revelations was written around 1900 years ago (a century after Jesus), and the Bible was compiled only 1600 years ago.
Isn't it bizarre when creationists say scientific theories are short on facts, then bring up Revelations? Like any good gypsy fortune reader, it's all in the mark's willingness. Funny how the faithful pointed at parts of the book and said "The end is nie!" Then did it again a hundred years later. Then did it again a hundred years later. Now do it again a hundred years later. Revelations is a tree that bears bad fruit. Remember when the mark of the beast was social security numbers? Remember when the mark of the beast was smallpox vaccinations? That didn't pan out, so now it's time to find something else that fits Hmm.. let's see... something to do with Democrats....

“There is no god.”

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

LOL in a suit wrote:
<quoted text>Your welcome, and you can find one of those preacher guys at any kids play ground.
*You're*

“Question, Explore, Discover”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Judged:

Facepalm wrote:
When you use the brakes in your car, that's not faith, it's trust that has been built up over time from seeing other people use brakes when you were a kid, to you tentatively trusting it when you learned to drive, to today when you're used to the idea that brakes seem to work from all the experience you have with them. Same reason you trust other people not to cross the line and slam into you. However trust is tentative and sometimes those brakes do fail and people do slam into you, but the odds of it happening don't outweigh the risk of you needing to drive places to make life easier.
Yes! Trust is the key word. Very important point.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Judged:

defender wrote:
<quoted text>No it's says that in our time man will believe he can overcome God... In all their wisdom they shall become fools... Amazing that a book written over 2000 years ago can predict events today... Don't believe it?... Look up FEMA human hunting robots... Or RFID chips that are in Obama's Health care plan... All of these things have been foretold... Even the enemies of God today... Everything is in place... And the world is ready to embrace it... Will you take the chip implant (Mark) of the computer (Beast) and chant yes we can with the other fools?....
Wow. You realize you can map anything you want into the Bible, right? And claiming that it predicts events in your own lifetime is pure arrogance.

Now, if it said "lo in the late 20th century computers will become ubiquitous" you might have a point.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Judged:

defender wrote:
<quoted text>It's not complex it's impossible ... Science in no way supports the hogwash of evolution....
Here are some other statements that follow your logic:

Up is pi + me.

Batman does not dress in a dark outfit.

My chicken is Ghandi's mother.
juggalo

Rock Hill, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Judged:

defender wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol.. Read son read what you call others so stupid for believing... See it happening all around you and wake up!!!... Change you can believe in for sure!!
Haha another one of these "you have to read it for yourself and come to your own conclusion " things I love it when the whackjobs do this ...good going there tater chip lol

Since: Feb 12

El Dorado Hills, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Judged:

LOL in a suit wrote:
<quoted text>All that 666 business was brought about by john the devine doing prescription drugs that he got from a sunni, it was some good shite.
Yes, we can see how drugs can make a person delusional.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
defender

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Judged:

Yiago wrote:
<quoted text>Wow. You realize you can map anything you want into the Bible, right? And claiming that it predicts events in your own lifetime is pure arrogance.

Now, if it said "lo in the late 20th century computers will become ubiquitous" you might have a point.
Good then you should have no problems getting chipped up!! Have fun...
defender

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Judged:

juggalo wrote:
<quoted text>Haha another one of these "you have to read it for yourself and come to your own conclusion " things I love it when the whackjobs do this ...good going there tater chip lol
A child could understand it why is it so hard for you? Why take so much offense? I don't care what you believe so why care what I do?...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 79,361 - 79,380 of128,054
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

23 Users are viewing the Irvine Forum right now

Search the Irvine Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
jonathan bernard and cynthia henry 19 min Super curious 4
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 21 min soo 144,987
Loud Boom 53 min donnyblisco 4
Kenneth Clay Brooks (Mar '10) 1 hr Curious 28
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 4 hr Prince Spacemonkey 26,175
Dollar General next to Advance Auto 6 hr Concerned Estill Countian 23
Jessica andrews henry 6 hr Wrong person 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Irvine Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Irvine People Search