danny birchfield
a mess

United States

#23 Jan 4, 2010
Amber is very bad off. OC's and Xanax. She will steal, lie, and cheat to get what she can or that next high. She is a pathological liar. Stay away from her..
blahblah

London, KY

#24 Jan 5, 2010
a mess wrote:
Amber is very bad off. OC's and Xanax. She will steal, lie, and cheat to get what she can or that next high. She is a pathological liar. Stay away from her..
I totally agree!! anything that comes out of that girls mouth is a lie!!! Back in high school i never would of thought she would turn out like this!!! she had so much going for her and through it all away!!!! now shes on the needle!!! it breaks my heart, but you cant help someone that steals from you!!!!
drawtheline

Nicholasville, KY

#25 Jan 6, 2010
David was the only decent one in the family and he still did his share of all the above. But over all he was still the best one. Donna wears a wig..lol.. that isn't her real hair !!
Lexington

United States

#27 Aug 16, 2010
Does Donna live in Lexington now? And where does Danny live?
yeah thats it

London, KY

#28 Aug 17, 2010
a mess wrote:
what about her brother? he any diffrent
Engineer1

Winchester, KY

#29 Aug 21, 2010
yeah thats it wrote:
<quoted text>
what about her brother? he any diffrent
I hate to hear that she was such a sweet kid! I hate that she was fallen into the drug trap. I blame her mother for letting Danny Birchfield be an influence on her!!!
the real birchfield kid

Richmond, KY

#30 Aug 28, 2010
Wow, this topix is really crazy, its so good to read things about your family on here...so many things are true and then there are some false things...yes his 1st wife was a GREAT lady, who got screwed by Danny Bircfield, thank god she got away from all that. As for Ryan, yes he did go to jail because of Danny, but he has changed his life, he lives in Richmond, he is married, he has a step-son, no real kids, he has a great job, works hard everyday. So sorry to here about the other two FORE kids...oh right Danny adopted them anyway, their mother should have never let them be around Danny...very bad influence. Thank god all his REAL kids got away from him because they are all doing great in their lives, probally because Danny has NOT been in their lives for over 20 yrs now. Anyway it was great reading really enjoyed it, glad to know people still wonder about those BIRCHFIELD'S
Washington DC friend

Palm Coast, FL

#31 Aug 31, 2010
Hey, just wanted to let you know about Danny Birchfields wife Deloris and their kids, which are
college graduates, and working out of state with jobs, they are really doing great, as for Deloris she has a special assignment government job with a Senators office, which she lives in Florida on weekends and holidays, they provide personal jet services and very secretive about her work. She has many friends and works hard the last time I saw her a year ago. She is a family person and always took good care of her kids when they were small, and worked very hard when I use to work with her in South Carolina and Washington DC alot of years. All I know about the guy she married about 10 years ago he works with commercial properties for a real estate investment company.
Wonder if

United States

#32 Dec 5, 2010
Did he know Gary Joe Bergsen?

Since: May 09

Frankfort, KY

#33 Feb 25, 2011
Yea out of state jobs my butt. Danny and Amber go to pain clinics in florida or wherever, then bring them back to KY to sell. Amber is no college graduate. She cannot keep the needle out of her arm long enough to do much of anything. But good try.....
yeah thats it

Somerset, KY

#34 Feb 25, 2011
bull shit she took care of her kids, i always remember them staying at their grandparents nearly all the time
yes really sad

Irvine, KY

#35 Feb 28, 2011
i remember
someone who knows

Richmond, KY

#36 Mar 19, 2011
I don,t believe Danny Birchfield was the one who had the option to come clean or come clean with the Feds. and blamed sexual harassement to get out of going to prision with a good lawyer TJ from London What did that cost you DCFB. A goverment job, I don't think so. So you all are looking at the wrong want to be Birchfield.No blood he always liked loosers and no one likes any of them .Thats wwhy you had to leave Ky.
DKBSR

Richmond, KY

#37 Mar 19, 2011
As for Donna Birchfield, she is a retired nurse, her hair is been blonde since she was born,sounds like you all are so jealous and have always been jealous of the REAL Birchfield!!! Why don't you ask about her kids, they are very established in their lives and people have been jeolous..... Get a life. We the REAL Birchfield's don't have anything to do with the non Birchfield's. So sad Danny has abandoned his real child for a bunch of losers. Deloris on the other would never know a private jet if it smaked her in the face. She lost her job with government for embezzlement 20 yrs ago....check federal court. And you think Dan is corrrupted, check the bitch Deloris. We have such a drug problem in ky. why do these Florida resident bring this stuff in here?????? Could this be David's non-existing girls that don't know nothing about being a birchfield...to you guessers
DKBSR

Richmond, KY

#38 Mar 19, 2011
BB-II-DD-EE wrote:
Does anybody know what ever happened to this character ? Is he still dealing the white powder on the side , like he did for Bunt ? Is his son Ryan still in prison for drugs ?
The apple never falls far from the tree !:(
Ryan never went to prison so please find someone else to lie on neither did Danny...get your facts straight...love to see people with no life and liars commenting on this whole topix situation.....GET A LIFE>>
DKBSR

Richmond, KY

#39 Mar 19, 2011
yeah thats it wrote:
bull shit she took care of her kids, i always remember them staying at their grandparents nearly all the time
Bull shit her parents took care of the kids in the nasty house while she was out with Mr. G and any other married men...who provided her an apt in Richmond, sound like a whore to me. Noone has ever been her friend, not even her co-workers, good that she has D because she would be a lonely BITCH.....
DKBSR

Richmond, KY

#40 Mar 19, 2011
The Birchfields wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep character is what he is alright! He is the low life who took advantage of his dead brother using his kids to get money off him. Along with his sister Donna Cox who is or was married to Bruse Cox. She was marrried and going out with Phillip Owens. They pretended to Love David their brother but only used him for what they could get out of him. Ask them how long their dead mother laied in the grave yard with no tombstone? I knew one day their lives would end up rubbish after the way they did people using them, now they are just getting paid back from all the wrong they did. They act like they are good citizens and good people but behind your back is where they stab you. They can eat Sh-t for all I care.. and wouldn't spit on them if they were on fire. TWO FACES B. SHE IS, and same for Danny OOOOOOOOOOO. He also cheated on his wife who is a nice lady. Oh let me add this.. Donna got into trouble working in a hospital she was stealing patients meds.. hahaha..
We know who this is, you were never excepted as a Bichfield, their mother had a tombstone 6 months after being buried and Davis had one 3 months after passing....you can keep your dinky cross $2.50 off his grave because you never one of the Birchfield's and never will be. As far as Donna' kids, she is a nurse, one works at Toyota, one works for CSX, and the other is a nurse...what can you say for you all you do is sit your ass on a computer....BOOTLEGGER get a life.
well

Irvine, KY

#41 Mar 23, 2011
BB-II-DD-EE wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Blaine Fores ex-wife !
Shes the one that was "with" Casey Hicks SR. when he ended up paralyzed at Blaine's house ????????
I don't know what happened to Casey at Blaine's house ?(that's not the story you will hear, but its the gospel !) You figure it out ??????
But , she found the right partner in Danny !
There both trouble !:(
Ithink you are wrong about this I think this happened elese where with other people involved I THINK a horse and swiming pool was involed I can name where the day of week people involved
Charlotte

Richmond, KY

#42 Apr 12, 2011
Hey, you all are so funny, thats all lies, you are so bored in Estill county you have to talk about people that has not been there for 15 years or more,hey Blayne fore did have other kids and going with the mother of one that lives at sandhill, because im her cousin he does nothing for that child, and his wife now Rita was 50 years old when they had another trying to make other people jealous, those farmers didnt have anything else to do for excitement. that one son Jonathan is weird acting, and even the teachers at school thought he was mental. Even Lennie Adams has beeen going with Rita for years and years. They meet now upon the mountain!!!!!!
just curious

Ottumwa, IA

#43 Apr 12, 2011
Who is the woman at Sandhill? And this is a fact? Thanks for the info.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irvine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OAK TREE INN (Customer Review) 1 hr Usa 5
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Revisedcode 153,697
Volunteer Fire Department (Jun '14) 1 hr Firefighter 76
anna deurson (Mar '10) 1 hr Anna 18
Ashley at hardees (Jan '15) 1 hr SDJD 9
casey jones -rip (Feb '14) 1 hr Little brother 4
J johnson bogan 1 hr SDJD 10

Irvine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Irvine Mortgages