Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2011

Judged:

My Husband has no interest in sex with me. He always has excuses. This morning he told me it was too cold in the house. Should I be concerned?
got one

Ravenna, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2011

Judged:

would you like my husband? he's a real good man I'm just bored with him. he has a good job, works every chance he gets. I just am no longer attracted to him. You'd get all the sex you have been missing. He stays horny (and no he does not need male enhancement pills). He is actually pretty good at it I just don't have the desire to fool with him.
Well

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2011

Judged:

..it may not be that he's not interested in you, or not interested in sex with you. Us guys just like women some times just don't feel like it. Some of the reasons being the same, stress being atop the list. Yeah most think guys always want it, but that's not always the case. I suggest you sit down & have a talk with him, & don't leave anything out.
tipsy

Irvine, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2011

Judged:

Baby its cold outside wrote:
My Husband has no interest in sex with me. He always has excuses. This morning he told me it was too cold in the house. Should I be concerned?
is your house clean? your kids taken care of? are you clean? do you have a great attitude? are you a bitch? or maybe he is just bored with you! maybe he has a hott girlfriend! maybe he hates you and your family! maybe he is tired of kissing your ass!maybe he is just tired of being with you ! hell ask him most will let ya know in the end what is going on!
rimrod

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2011

he is gay get over it sweetey
Wanting to know

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2011

Judged:

got one wrote:
would you like my husband? he's a real good man I'm just bored with him. he has a good job, works every chance he gets. I just am no longer attracted to him. You'd get all the sex you have been missing. He stays horny (and no he does not need male enhancement pills). He is actually pretty good at it I just don't have the desire to fool with him.
Maybe u need secret some1,change maybe good for you...I can help....
Sid Hatfield

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2011

Judged:

If you want to come to Richmond I will be happy to satisfy you and work to fulfill every fantasy you might have. All I ask is that you be sane, clean, disease-free, not morbidly obese (a few extra pounds are ok), and mutually respectful. I genuinely like women and would love to please you. If interested, write me at priapan@yahoo.com.
rimrod

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2011

i will take her husband
THE TRUTH

Irvine, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2011

Judged:

HE IS EITHER GAY OR SCREWING SOMEONE ELSE
capricorn

Irvine, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2011

Judged:

I personally think you should be discussing this with your husband.Personal matters like this should remain private.Because majority of the people that will respond really are more clueless than you about the situation.In my opinion you know him best and if you want true answers go strait to the source.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2011

Judged:

capricorn wrote:
I personally think you should be discussing this with your husband.Personal matters like this should remain private.Because majority of the people that will respond really are more clueless than you about the situation.In my opinion you know him best and if you want true answers go strait to the source.
Very good advice. I was thinking the same thing.

Talk to your husband.
rimrod

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2011

Judged:

he got big tool box? wink.wink
dirty old man

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2011

Judged:

well if you husbane wont do you i will and i live in irivine am clean and drug free so lets get together and have some fun
TLS

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2011

Judged:

Honey I'm sure your man is more than likely sleeping with someone else! Ex: when I wad doing things behind my mana back I never even wanted him to touch me! It wad because I wad hiding something and getting pleased somewhere else
Bear

Belle Center, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2011

Judged:

TLS wrote:
Honey I'm sure your man is more than likely sleeping with someone else! Ex: when I wad doing things behind my mana back I never even wanted him to touch me! It wad because I wad hiding something and getting pleased somewhere else
Bad advice. There could be many reasons. Not everyone cheats. I guess cheaters think everyone does it.
TLS

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2011

Bear wrote:
<quoted text>Bad advice. There could be many reasons. Not everyone cheats. I guess cheaters think everyone does it.
Your right not everyone cheats!! I'm not saying that but if they talk and their relationship is still falling apart something more is going on

Since: Apr 10

Jackson, Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2011

Judged:

Well wrote:
..it may not be that he's not interested in you, or not interested in sex with you. Us guys just like women some times just don't feel like it. Some of the reasons being the same, stress being atop the list. Yeah most think guys always want it, but that's not always the case. I suggest you sit down & have a talk with him, & don't leave anything out.
Best comment! If you two are fighting then he is telling you in the argument what is wrong, are you listening? If you are not fighting and he seems to just not care, the first step is to talk. Maybe its medical. Here is some clues that point to cheating.
Gone from home more. Late a lot. Lack of interest in family and home.
New clothes, cologne, increased attention to appearance. Some get a new car
wondering the same

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2011

i for one can say that i have never cheated have had opportunity to...have kept selp clean, free of any deseases n all of them a one woman man good mom to my children a very good wife clean house working mom and always have had meals on table and like i said bent over backwards and what have i dont to deserve what i have gotten these last 2 years god only knows..i have prayed n prayed for god to answer prayers..and waiting still tried talking to my husband but he refuses to talk at all..he has beaten me up twice n i dropped charges n he has left my/our home total of three times longest stayed away was month came back n i confronted him over our cell phone bill he was calling other women n to my knowledge hadnt had any affairs with them they lived n do outta state but still the issue of phoning them i wunder what all was said you know?? but he denied it as usual and does not want to talk about it and his brother just complimented me this past weekend at a festival and low behold he acted interested then in front of him like he had to walk me to bathroom even n wanted to buy me something to eat now whats this tell me i wunder if its the spell i dont want you but dont wanna let you go for anyone else either to have you....well i am getting mighty tired here of this i am not an ole dried up soul just want to be luved and appreciated for who i am and what i can give in return this is all i ask and not to be un noticed until someone else compliments me in front of him this is one sad life to live in a unhappy world...i do not drink nor do drugs nor smoke never did i luv music and to play music i enjoy myself but in a marriage like this and i have been married now come may 25 years and this is not a marriage to me anymore so i am wondering too WHAT IS THE PROBLEM????
I Can Relate

Irvine, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2011

I'm a male facing similar problems,and the best advice I can give you is move on,or be consumed with what they are doing to you. One or the other.
wondering the same

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2011

I feel it has come down to this choice true n i kept praying Lord is it me what else do I do? Then a still small voice says what else wud you have done different and all I can answer is nothing so its not me I CAN SAY MAYBE I LUVED TOOO MUCH DID TOOO MUCH:) BUT time marches on....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Irvine Forum right now

Search the Irvine Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min JOE NASTY 147,249
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 14 min Night Fury 129,042
Abney, Scot !!! Drug dealer ??? 4 hr Mojo 3
Jesse Rice 7 hr found out 2
Leeamber Roberts (Apr '13) 7 hr uuuu 12
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 8 hr Gfm 81,565
monty's liquor 8 hr beer drinker 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Irvine Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000