wreck on hwy 52
anybody know

United States

#1 Mar 27, 2009
does anyone know who was involved in the wreck on hwy 52 tonight? it was a really bad wreck. there were 5 vehicles involved in it.
concerned

Greenbrier, AR

#2 Mar 27, 2009
i dont know who was involved but i know it was very bad.. I saw the one car and man i dont see how anyone could of survived!! I hope everyone was ok!!!
pipping

London, KY

#3 Mar 27, 2009
me and my boyfriend and a friend drove by and there were LOTS of the emergency cars out and everything. Car looked horrible. I Agree, there prb isnt a way anyone could have survived.
anybody know

United States

#4 Mar 28, 2009
concerned wrote:
i dont know who was involved but i know it was very bad.. I saw the one car and man i dont see how anyone could of survived!! I hope everyone was ok!!!
i heard they had to dig the ppl in the one car out.a friend of mine came by and said that the ppl in there were laid back and not moving, also said they thought there was body parts on the road. but that's hear say, idk about that part of it. did anyone get a look at what kind of car it was?
hIIII

Pella, IA

#5 Mar 28, 2009
where was it at on 52?
Some guy from Irvine

Mount Vernon, KY

#6 Mar 28, 2009
at the entrance of the ordnance, i only saw the one car looked to be an older olds maybe a caddy. front pretty much gone. i doubt who ever was in that car lived.
just a little info

Saint Simons Island, GA

#7 Mar 28, 2009
Some body was killed in the accident not sure where they were from but one guy was from Irvine and he is in very bad shape from what I hear so we need to keep these families in our prayers
info

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Mar 28, 2009
i'm pretty sure it was on the news tonight...you can access the different news broadcasts on their websites (not sure which station it was)
yoo hoo

Manchester, KY

#9 Mar 28, 2009
could you please tell where at on 52 and about what time it was
meee

Richmond, KY

#10 Mar 28, 2009
this might help some. It has the names of the people hurt in it.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/richmond-ky/T...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irvine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What to do in town on a friday night 2 hr Say no to tide pods 5
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 hr Rose_NoHo 174,892
Estill County Jailer 7 hr Right 5
Kevin Williams is right about our littering pro... 8 hr Idiot 7
Child Support Office / Beware / Dishonest (Jul '11) 8 hr Womanonfire 46
Estill County Judge Forum 10 hr J woolery 16
searching 11 hr ernest 1
muncy 16 hr rick 3

Irvine Jobs

Personal Finance

Irvine Mortgages