Comments
21 - 35 of 35 Comments Last updated Sep 28, 2010
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
WEFARE BABY

United States

#21 Mar 14, 2010
Yea, If I ever have surgery and the DR. leaves a scare inside me I gonna hit dat lotto $$$$$$!
WEFARE BABY

United States

#22 Mar 14, 2010
Teresa N wrote:
Stephanie is related to oldbob if that tells you anything. The whole family is the same they pretend to be so great and innocent but they all are crooks.
Yea, I know !
WELLFARE BABY GONNA HIT DAT LOTTO !
The hell with the DR'S good name , pay up baby $$$$!
Uhm

Mount Sterling, KY

#23 Mar 14, 2010
Go Big Blue!

Since: Aug 10

Narberth, PA

#24 Sep 25, 2010
The lack of respect for women by doctors and society reveals an attitude that tolerates violent acts on women that would be unacceptable behavior toward men. It is not unlike the treatment of all oppressed groups. A doctor who desecrates the female organs, whether they are intact or amputated, should be prosecuted for committing a hate crime against women. Extirpated female organs are not medical waste. When a diseased uterus is removed it is examined by a pathologist to determine the extent of the disease. An act such as this may reveal that a doctor committed two crimes. It calls into question whether the uterus was diseased, or if he removed a normal organ, in addition to defiling the organ after it was removed. Defiling a corpse is a crime that is prosecuted in criminal court. A dead body is not medical waste, and is to be treated with respect, both professionally and ethically. The court system does not condone abuse of a corpse or a body part. How would you feel if your daughter, sister or mother's dead body was raped or mutilated by the coroner?
gone

Irvine, KY

#25 Sep 25, 2010
HERSFoundation wrote:
The lack of respect for women by doctors and society reveals an attitude that tolerates violent acts on women that would be unacceptable behavior toward men. It is not unlike the treatment of all oppressed groups. A doctor who desecrates the female organs, whether they are intact or amputated, should be prosecuted for committing a hate crime against women. Extirpated female organs are not medical waste. When a diseased uterus is removed it is examined by a pathologist to determine the extent of the disease. An act such as this may reveal that a doctor committed two crimes. It calls into question whether the uterus was diseased, or if he removed a normal organ, in addition to defiling the organ after it was removed. Defiling a corpse is a crime that is prosecuted in criminal court. A dead body is not medical waste, and is to be treated with respect, both professionally and ethically. The court system does not condone abuse of a corpse or a body part. How would you feel if your daughter, sister or mother's dead body was raped or mutilated by the coroner?
OKAY If it was'nt diseased then why was she having it removed? DON'T QUITE UNDERSTAND! Ppersonally i don't think she should have filed suit against the DR!
Forgiver

United States

#26 Sep 26, 2010
It is shocking to read such misrepresentation in these posts. I haven't posted on this forum before, because I find it is full of negative energy. However, I will speak now to settle some of these issues. It's not your fault that you don't know the facts, because the media focused on the UK branding and didn't reveal ALL the facts in the case. Did you know that Stephanie Means hemmoraged 2 times within 14 days after her surgery and because Dr. neglected her, she was forced to seek medical attention from a different doctor to stop the bleeding? Did you know that Dr. refused to give Stephanie Means her medical records, which is why she seeked advise from an attorney? Did you know that when she asked what purpose was for UK marking, Dr. DID NOT give her a response? Did you know that she was told from Dr. that she had endometriosis and fibroid tumors which required her to have a hysterectomy, BUT, please listen...afterwards she found out through her medical reports,(which her attorney obtained) that HER UTERUS AND OVARIES WERE NOT DISEASED, BUT NORMAL. Please be advised that Stephanie Means did sue Dr. for medical malpractice due to low standard of care. More importantly, she sued Dr. because she trusted him completely, and she was shocked when she found out the truth. And she was hurt. Instant menapause is not a pleasant experience, but women face this issue everyday, due to diseased organs. However, it is not as easy to accept when one finds out that the surgery was unnecessary. In case you are wondering how I know the facts of this case, it is because I am Stephanie Means. I know there will be those of you who will continue to hate, in fact I can probably guess those of you who are the haters, but I am hoping those of you who choose to be fair, will consider this due process. I would also like to note that yes, I came from a poor family. Bless my dear mother, raising my brother and myself was no easy task with a low income. But incase you don't keep up with current events, not only do poor people sue, but rich people sue also. May I also ask one more question? Did you know that I dropped the lawsuit against the doctor? I also forgive him. I have found such a beautiful peace now by forgiving him and others who have hurt me. By doing so, God has blessed me in so many ways. I now focus my energy on the good things in life and enjoy my life, family and friends. I hope that you too will find this peace by and through the gift of love and forgiveness....Stephanie Means
I know the trueth

Irvine, KY

#27 Sep 26, 2010
It is shocking to read such misrepresentation in these posts. I haven't posted on this forum before, because I find it is full of negative energy. However, I will speak now to settle some of these issues. It's not your fault that you don't know the facts, because the media focused on the UK branding and didn't reveal ALL the facts in the case. Did you know that Stephanie Means hemmoraged 2 times within 14 days after her surgery and because Dr. neglected her, she was forced to seek medical attention from a different doctor to stop the bleeding? Did you know that Dr. refused to give Stephanie Means her medical records, which is why she seeked advise from an attorney? Did you know that when she asked what purpose was for UK marking, Dr. DID NOT give her a response? Did you know that she was told from Dr. that she had endometriosis and fibroid tumors which required her to have a hysterectomy, BUT, please listen...afterwards she found out through her medical reports,(which her attorney obtained) that HER UTERUS AND OVARIES WERE NOT DISEASED, BUT NORMAL. Please be advised that Stephanie Means did sue Dr. for medical malpractice due to low standard of care. More importantly, she sued Dr. because she trusted him completely, and she was shocked when she found out the truth. And she was hurt. Instant menapause is not a pleasant experience, but women face this issue everyday, due to diseased organs. However, it is not as easy to accept when one finds out that the surgery was unnecessary. In case you are wondering how I know the facts of this case, it is because I am Stephanie Means. I know there will be those of you who will continue to hate, in fact I can probably guess those of you who are the haters, but I am hoping those of you who choose to be fair, will consider this due process. I would also like to note that yes, I came from a poor family. Bless my dear mother, raising my brother and myself was no easy task with a low income. But incase you don't keep up with current events, not only do poor people sue, but rich people sue also. May I also ask one more question? Did you know that I dropped the lawsuit against the doctor? I also forgive him. I have found such a beautiful peace now by forgiving him and others who have hurt me. By doing so, God has blessed me in so many ways. I now focus my energy on the good things in life and enjoy my life, family and friends. I hope that you too will find this peace by and through the gift of love and forgiveness....Stephanie Means

U r full of shit. I know all the facts to this hole ordeal. Stephanie keep complaining that she was hurting and went to Dr.Guiler and she had cyst and it was diseased and had it removed. They don't take out organs that r normal. He put uk on it to tell left from right. when u have this kind of procedure that she had the uterus flips and u got to know the right from left or they can hurt other organs. he dose this to every uterus and im a witness to that. And for the bleeding she was moving stuff and ripped her stitches out. He did give her medical records to her and like others she done that to get money to try to make her daughter a star. What a joke. She dropped the lawsuit because she couldn't win because there is a tape were someone tape her saying that she was going to sue this doctor to get money. She bit her self in the ass by running her mouth to the wrong person. Oh all patient get a copy of there procedures. Her uterus was taken out and discarded into medical wasted. Her youtube video didn't show everything she just put on there what she wanted to make people fill sorry for her. Stephanie has sue eight differant people to get money in the past. It is public record if u don't believe me go to the court house and see for ur self. Sorry for this being so long.....
estill_racer

Jackson, KY

#28 Sep 26, 2010
can she be got ? i am a huge uk fan
Why

Irvine, KY

#29 Sep 26, 2010
Why in the world would u put a video of ur body on tv or utube. U got to be one of the craziest people i know. A couple post up u said it like getting raped. If u get rape u sure in the hell wont put a tape on utube. Stephanie u need help, get a life and work for ur money instead of trying to get it from the working class that earns it.Quit sueing people. U r a joke breaking ur family to try to make ur daughter a star witch she will never be and u was raised on welfare. I went to school with u and u was nothing but a welfare hole. Get a job and earn ur money that u get instead of trying to get it off everyone elses back. U r still the biggest idiot that i have ever seen, get a life.
ha ha

Irvine, KY

#30 Sep 26, 2010
estill_racer wrote:
can she be got ? i am a huge uk fan
Me to I'm a big UK fan as well..
estill_racer

Jackson, KY

#31 Sep 26, 2010
ha ha think she up for a 3sum i will sigh off for it to be posted to u tube lol.....bet i can hit a 3 pointer lol
well

Sheridan, AR

#32 Sep 26, 2010
is she single ? please let me know
DUHH

Sheridan, AR

#33 Sep 27, 2010
What happened to human compassion it would be a whole diffrent tune if it was one of your family this happened to. But you people are like sheep one person says something bad the rest of you follow along, you are disgraceful. And Why it was not her that said that about the rape, read post thoroughly before you comment because you just make yourself look like a a$$ when you dont
Nora

Narberth, PA

#34 Sep 27, 2010
The lack of respect for women by doctors and society reveals an attitude that tolerates violent acts on women that would be unacceptable behavior toward men. Extirpated female organs are not medical waste. When a diseased uterus is removed it is examined by a pathologist to determine the extent of the disease. Branding the uterus destroyed tissue, which made it impossible for a pathologist to examine the burned areas for disease. An act such as this may reveal that a doctor committed two crimes. It calls into question whether the uterus was diseased (if it was, burning a brand in it may have destroyed evidence of the extent of diseased tissue. If he knew the uterus was not diseased, therefore burning it would not mask abnormal tissue, then he performed an unwarranted surgery.

Defiling a corpse is a crime that is prosecuted in criminal court. A dead body is to be treated with respect, professionally, ethically and legally. The court system does not condone abuse of a corpse or a body part. How would you feel if your daughter, sister or mother's dead body was raped or mutilated by the coroner?

Medical waste is syringes and needles, blood soaked gauze and sponges. An amputated human organ is not medical waste. The uterus is a hormone responsive reproductive sex organ that supports the bladder and the bowel. Itís a powerful muscle that contracts during orgasm. Without it women do not experience uterine orgasm. The uterus also produces prostacyclin, which gives women cardiovascular protection. When the uterus is removed women have a 3X greater incidence of heart disease, and when the ovaries are removed itís 7X greater. The uniquely female and male organs are not only for reproduction, they have many other critically important functions and are at the core of our identity.

Watch the short video "Female Anatomy: the Lifelong Functions of the Female Organs" at www.hersfoundation.org .
private

Aberdeen, OH

#35 Sep 28, 2010
Medical records are private and protected by law. So how would anyone other than Ms. Means and the Dr. actually know what was in those records? No one else is allowed to read them unless given permission by the patient. I don't think any of the negative posters on here qualify for having permission to read any of her medical records so I doubt they actually know facts about her case.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irvine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 min Obama Zombies 151,232
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min SNYB 130,522
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 15 min Southern Horde 1,419
are you ready,for,what's to come? 26 min BoilingPot 5
Beat up and ran into Shell station naked? 32 min wondering 3
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr Advertisment 26,226
going to be any wild wemon at the field meet? 1 hr question 1
•••
•••
•••

Irvine Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Irvine People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••