over the mountain

Winchester, KY

#1 Nov 30, 2010
So who else thinks KaShara's hair looks like crap? Does she think that dark hair makes her look like her mom? Her blondish hair looked soooo much better. I've heard other people say it too but they didnt' wanna tell her because they were afraid it would hurt her feelings. I think she needs to know it looks like a dark brown/red mop on her head!
over the mountain

Winchester, KY

#2 Nov 30, 2010
Oh and her ADPi sisters have been talking about it too which i think is hilarious because isnt' their bond the closest or something like that? ha

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#3 Dec 1, 2010
Uhm... who cares? Leave the child alone.

“It's Possible”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#4 Dec 1, 2010
Post your picture and name, I would like to see your hair:c)
butterfly6

Clay City, KY

#5 Dec 1, 2010
people need to mind their business . SO shut up and get a life . Some people musted be so bored . I bet ur hair isnt the prettiest and maybe your face is uglier and seems like you have a low self esteem so GROW UP ALREADY OKAY!
over the mountain

Winchester, KY

#6 Dec 1, 2010
That's funny! we are talking about KaShara she talks about people she doesnt even know like trash all the time! And she copies dance routines from other people on the internet and pretends it's her talent. She lies and she talks to other guys behind her boyfriends back! I think she's a beautiful girl especially when her hair is normal but she's not beautiful on the inside. She would never admit it but she talked to judges about entering the miss estill county BEFORE the contest and they gave her tips. She claims she mad the U.K dance team and SHE KNOWS she didnt and that's why she is where she is now! Don't believe me but it's ALL TRUE. I gain nothing by letting the people know the truth. I just think it's funny how she has so many people fooled about who she truly is and a role model..i pray that when i do have children i can find one better than her. When she talks trash about people and about how they look idk if she knows how badly she hurts them at all. I was only making a statement that her light hair brings out so many of her beautiful features and some of friends and sorority sisters agree. Go ahead and talk about me but you don't really know half of what this girl does!
over the mountain

Winchester, KY

#7 Dec 1, 2010
Oh btw i'm not a very pretty person like she is and my hair looks worse than hers...but i'm not jealous of her at all. I can look at myself in the mirror at night and still sleep. I could say a lot more but i think it would be inappropriate to do so and you're right her hair or anything else about her life is none of my business but when she messes with my sister and says things do mean it made her want to hurt herself i guess i got kinda of angry and said what i really thought about her and some things that i KNOW about her.

“I been hangin' on every word.”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#9 Dec 1, 2010
over the mountain wrote:
Oh btw i'm not a very pretty person like she is and my hair looks worse than hers...but i'm not jealous of her at all. I can look at myself in the mirror at night and still sleep. I could say a lot more but i think it would be inappropriate to do so and you're right her hair or anything else about her life is none of my business but when she messes with my sister and says things do mean it made her want to hurt herself i guess i got kinda of angry and said what i really thought about her and some things that i KNOW about her.
Nobody cares. Go cry to your teddy bear and stop trashing people on the internet just because you don't like them. Personal vendettas over the internet are just immature.

I'm assuming you are in middle school...at least I HOPE so based on the lack of maturity in your posts. Age and experience will hopefully change your outlook on such things.
over the mountain

Winchester, KY

#11 Dec 1, 2010
Well hopefully when i get out of middle school i will have better values and morals than KaShara Garrett! And a better hair stylist too!!!
over the mountain

Winchester, KY

#12 Dec 1, 2010
And it's not really a personal vendetta. She has never done anything personally to me but i know she has to many other people. And i know how she works her way to the top and trashes other people just because she doesn't think they are good enough or because she hasn't grown up with them and doesn't think they are worth her time getting to know so she just talks crap about them! One day she'll pay for it. If she reads this she will know EXACTLY what i'm talking about.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#13 Dec 2, 2010
I know Kashara and she is a beautiful girl especially with her light hair. I also know that some of what over the mountain said is true. She does lie and she does copy dances off the internet and takes claim for them. I'm not saying she doesn't have talent...she's a great dancer! And i know from a good friend that she does "talk" to over guys behind her boyfriends back and that just disgusts me!
shut it

Nancy, KY

#15 Jan 29, 2011
I've known KaShara a lomg time and she is a great person so yallcan stfu
fosho

London, KY

#16 Feb 5, 2011
amazingly gorgeous. and more personality than most girls that look like her. needs a new man tho, hopefully she wises up
get a life

Sellersburg, IN

#17 Mar 10, 2011
Omg people..get a life!!! you wanna talk crap about someones HAIR!!! REALLY??? Grow up and get a life!!! She is a sweet, beautiful, talented girl. so quit hating!!! Irvine people are soo stupid,,that's why I left. Worry bout your own life n get your nose outta everyone else's life!!!
I am who I am

Lexington, KY

#18 Mar 11, 2011
over the mountain wrote:
So who else thinks KaShara's hair looks like crap? Does she think that dark hair makes her look like her mom? Her blondish hair looked soooo much better. I've heard other people say it too but they didnt' wanna tell her because they were afraid it would hurt her feelings. I think she needs to know it looks like a dark brown/red mop on her head!
How old are you?! Like really let her be. Worry about your own problems. If people in Irvine did that it would be a much better place. At least she is going to school and making something of herself!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irvine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christmas help for low income families? (Nov '11) 3 hr Antique Annie 69
michaels restaurant (Apr '12) 6 hr dose 51
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 hr SNYB 131,545
michael tuttle (mike) (Nov '10) 7 hr Brandon W 17
Donna Doty a lesbian? 10 hr eww 1
meh in south Irvine 12 hr I know 3
Bobby Brandenburg 13 hr wondering 8
Irvine Dating
Find my Match

Irvine People Search