what do you think of REGINA REED?

what do you think of REGINA REED?

Posted in the Irvine Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
SISSY

Shelbyville, KY

#1 May 17, 2011
what do you think?
GOSH

United States

#2 May 17, 2011
I think she has jealous ex-friend that wants to start some shlt !
why

Shelbyville, KY

#3 May 17, 2011
who danny ray or lester
why

Shelbyville, KY

#4 May 17, 2011
so didnt really look at word friend, who ?
bigdeal

Shelbyville, KY

#5 May 19, 2011
GOSH wrote:
I think she has jealous ex-friend that wants to start some shlt !
who?
sammie

Shelbyville, KY

#6 May 19, 2011
bigdeal wrote:
<quoted text>who?
yeah?
i bet

Gravel Switch, KY

#7 May 19, 2011
I bet Brenda Ray is the one that started this just so she can try to find out some info on her husband. I would be ashamed to stay with a man that I had to be that damn jealous of,I mean come on you are stressing yourself to death over a man thats not worth it. You would be better off with out him.....maybe even stress free...think about it.
SISSY

Shelbyville, KY

#8 May 20, 2011
i bet wrote:
I bet Brenda Ray is the one that started this just so she can try to find out some info on her husband. I would be ashamed to stay with a man that I had to be that damn jealous of,I mean come on you are stressing yourself to death over a man thats not worth it. You would be better off with out him.....maybe even stress free...think about it.
NOPE,BECAUSE IF I WAS I WOULD KILL HIM AND HER.JUST WANTED TO KNOW WHAT PEOPLE THINK OF REGINA IN IRVINE
MOMMA

Shelbyville, KY

#9 May 21, 2011
?
Why

Fairfield, IA

#10 May 26, 2011
i bet wrote:
I bet Brenda Ray is the one that started this just so she can try to find out some info on her husband. I would be ashamed to stay with a man that I had to be that damn jealous of,I mean come on you are stressing yourself to death over a man thats not worth it. You would be better off with out him.....maybe even stress free...think about it.
. Y dont people just leave well anough alone, people have already caused enough problems, y try to piss people off or pri in their business when it dont concern u, just drop it
nikki

Gravel Switch, KY

#11 May 30, 2011
They shouldn't put their business on here , she is the one that started this....she put it out there.
someone who loves lester

Irvine, KY

#12 Aug 7, 2012
nikki wrote:
They shouldn't put their business on here , she is the one that started this....she put it out there.
I think regina and danny ray are both a pice of shit. If she cared about her husband and children she would not take everything from her family to slam it in her arm. lester is such a fool to have tolerated this bullshit for so many years. He needs to step up and take control of his life in order to provide for his two children he has left at home, that is if he has the ability to keep them after all that has happened. someone needs to step in, and do so quickly before the children lose out completely. The best thing that could happen would be regina and danny ray would step away and let innocent lives start the healing process without them in the picture. As long as they are running wild their children, husband, and wife will always live in hell. The long and the short two families are being destroyed by two people who care only about themselves, and the dope they consume.
yogi bear

Irvine, KY

#13 Aug 8, 2012
i dont think much of regina she was always such trash
Gross Girl

Irvine, KY

#14 Oct 11, 2012
yogi bear wrote:
i dont think much of regina she was always such trash
Yeah and your a coward to start shit and I think Lester nows what he is doing and his boys are well taken care of Josh has his GED and Dan goes to school every day
dna

Irvine, KY

#16 Nov 10, 2012
SISSY wrote:
what do you think?
not much
Paige Estes

United States

#17 Feb 13, 2014
Ok. I wasn't going to type anything but since you asked. I hope and pray everyday that i would get the news that gene and lester has died. Sadly to say it hasnt happened yet but i keep my fingers crossed. Since they stole my sisters tax money when she died and spent it on genes pill habit instead of puttin towards the funeral or give it to her kids plus wantin to bury her next to a shit house around gordon rd. Yeah that wouldnt happenin. I sent word that the only people that would be burried around there would be lester and gene. LOL!!!!! Needless to say shes where me and the kids wanted her at. I miss Joyce Nicole and i promise her everyday that lester and gene will pay for what they did and I'll be there to make sure they do.
Lib

Hazard, KY

#18 Mar 8, 2014
Don't know her
Your wrong

London, KY

#19 Apr 7, 2014
i bet wrote:
I bet Brenda Ray is the one that started this just so she can try to find out some info on her husband. I would be ashamed to stay with a man that I had to be that damn jealous of,I mean come on you are stressing yourself to death over a man thats not worth it. You would be better off with out him.....maybe even stress free...think about it.
. Oh I'm going to start off with this for one my mother doesn't even have access to the internet so how in the hell is the the one to put this on the internet , she wants this all to stop, every one needs to stay out of my families business, people nosing around is what makes the situation wore but I guess this is what people with no life has nothing better to do
Your wrong

London, KY

#20 Apr 7, 2014
someone who loves lester wrote:
<quoted text>
I think regina and danny ray are both a pice of shit. If she cared about her husband and children she would not take everything from her family to slam it in her arm. lester is such a fool to have tolerated this bullshit for so many years. He needs to step up and take control of his life in order to provide for his two children he has left at home, that is if he has the ability to keep them after all that has happened. someone needs to step in, and do so quickly before the children lose out completely. The best thing that could happen would be regina and danny ray would step away and let innocent lives start the healing process without them in the picture. As long as they are running wild their children, husband, and wife will always live in hell. The long and the short two families are being destroyed by two people who care only about themselves, and the dope they consume.
I understand that my dad has done wrong but is your porch clean I'd say not I love my dad and why in the hell run people into the grown when people like everyone on here needs a shovel to dig there own shit before they are smothered in it, what you know one thing that my dad done wrong and you think u know who is, you know nothing about him or who he really is, I am feed up with the shit people come up with and the fact that they always have to meddle in people's lives, yeah he may of fucked up but running my family in the ground is what is destroy what we have left, but guess what we are stronger than what u think, my dad worked hard all of his life to take care of us kids, and was always there for us so u think we all would be better off with out him or shun him away really do u know what family even fucking stands for I will never run away from nothing my family does, get hold of ur own life and leave ours alone oh wait I guess u done have have one, my bad I guess u need to find ur shovel so u can clean ur porch off
Ray daughter

Irvine, KY

#21 Apr 8, 2014
someone who loves lester wrote:
<quoted text>
I think regina and danny ray are both a pice of shit. If she cared about her husband and children she would not take everything from her family to slam it in her arm. lester is such a fool to have tolerated this bullshit for so many years. He needs to step up and take control of his life in order to provide for his two children he has left at home, that is if he has the ability to keep them after all that has happened. someone needs to step in, and do so quickly before the children lose out completely. The best thing that could happen would be regina and danny ray would step away and let innocent lives start the healing process without them in the picture. As long as they are running wild their children, husband, and wife will always live in hell. The long and the short two families are being destroyed by two people who care only about themselves, and the dope they consume.
ok first of all , who do you think you are? You go by one thing my dad has done and try to hold it over him. He is a damn good father and raised his kids. He has always been there for us , so shut your damn mouth. Our dad is always going to be there. Most people including my parents have moved on from this. Why have the audacity to start shit , when you have no reason. Oh yeah and before you go starting shit with other peoples families , look at your own. I bet it's not all rainbows and butterflies either. Everyone has problems , family stick together. Well atleast the ray clan does.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irvine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 31 min ChromiuMan 148,341
Karen Davis Adams (May '09) 11 hr Her son 2
Raders Grill 14 hr Kevin 6
Steve Howell & Yvette Jackson Young Snowden? 14 hr question 2
Estill County High School class of 2012 senior ... 17 hr sulcid 1
Eagles Roost 20 hr gotorichmond 5
bust 21 hr Pam 67
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Irvine Mortgages