cody ballard n autum webb
OMG

Irvine, KY

#25 Nov 13, 2012
Get some wrote:
Hi! my name is Cody Webb and I lik to wrestle with males and grag ther you know whats so, post your ame and number for a good time
Dude there is gay sites for that crap keep it out of irvine fa0g
LOSER

Irvine, KY

#26 Nov 14, 2012
YA SHE WORKS THERE AND CODY IS STUPID JUST LIKE HIS DEAD DRUG DEALIN DAD WAS HE WAS ALL TALK TO LIKE TO PULL GUNS ON POEPLE AREAL DIRTY BAG IF U ASK ME COULDNT FIGHT WITH FIST HAD TO PULL GUNS ON POEPLE
funny

Greenbrier, AR

#28 Nov 17, 2012
yea she works at wendys and is on dope with daniel and nina and she has the clap cause she gave it to scott abney and jacob hunt
who

Irvine, KY

#29 Nov 17, 2012
funny wrote:
yea she works at wendys and is on dope with daniel and nina and she has the clap cause she gave it to scott abney and jacob hunt
nina who?
lol

Greenbrier, AR

#30 Nov 18, 2012
nina johnson and daniel riddell
Amber

Irvine, KY

#31 Nov 18, 2012
I think it's so HILARIOUS how you all talk crap behind a screen. If you're gonna say something, be sure to put your real name or at least have enough grit in your butts to say it to their face. You people are nothing but gossip bags and cowards.
haha

London, KY

#33 Jan 9, 2013
thats funny but the truth
wendys employee

Hoffman Estates, IL

#34 Mar 6, 2013
Did autumn webb really get her bf arrested and have another guy in the house that night.. sounds about right
Amber

Irvine, KY

#35 Mar 6, 2013
Since you work at Wendy's, ask her yourself and stop being a coward about it. Is it really your business, anyways? Nope!
truth

Somerset, KY

#36 Mar 6, 2013
autumn is one of the lowest of the lows in this town. anyone who can lay down with scott abney and black headed rusty riddell is the nastiest thing ever. and its funny because he caught the std off her so she must be even nastier than the dirt bags that do nothing but ruin ppls lives with drugs. her bf is blind and needs to open his eyes she is nasty and cheating and always will she just uses people
wendys employee

Chicago, IL

#37 Mar 6, 2013
truth wrote:
autumn is one of the lowest of the lows in this town. anyone who can lay down with scott abney and black headed rusty riddell is the nastiest thing ever. and its funny because he caught the std off her so she must be even nastier than the dirt bags that do nothing but ruin ppls lives with drugs. her bf is blind and needs to open his eyes she is nasty and cheating and always will she just uses people
haha he must be pretty stupid ever since she has been with him she been burning up tht new car showing it off running out on him every night its ashame i actually feel bad for him hopefully he realizes that he needs a real women like me
Truth

Somerset, KY

#38 Mar 6, 2013
wendys employee wrote:
<quoted text>haha he must be pretty stupid ever since she has been with him she been burning up tht new car showing it off running out on him every night its ashame i actually feel bad for him hopefully he realizes that he needs a real women like me
I hope u get him but i would def take his butt to get tested bc i gaurantee she gave her clap to him and its no lie she has had trick and clap not to long ago. He can do so much better than her. I mean who sleeps with rusty riddell, scott abney, cody ballard, jake hunt, and many many more so many u cant count on mine and urs fingers snd toes
just a wondering

Wheeling, IL

#39 Mar 7, 2013
When does he get out i would sure like to get to know him seems like bf materel... cute nice athletic..and were does he work
kayla

Richmond, KY

#40 Mar 8, 2013
Went thru there today an she had scott abney back down there oo nasty looks like old habbits dont change prolly trading pu ssy for pills can you say hooker im afraid to eat at wendys because of who res like her probally has sex on the stove's an counters i never could stand that bit ch even in high school
truth

Somerset, KY

#41 Mar 8, 2013
kayla wrote:
Went thru there today an she had scott abney back down there oo nasty looks like old habbits dont change prolly trading pu ssy for pills can you say hooker im afraid to eat at wendys because of who res like her probally has sex on the stove's an counters i never could stand that bit ch even in high school
this is funny i dont understand why amber would even take up for her she is nasty and everyone knows it and yea she sucks dick for pills she didnt loose all that weight from dieting
friend

London, KY

#43 Mar 9, 2013
Why dont you just leave autumn alone she a good person people do stuff in there past there not proud of yea so why would you just get on here an talk about her an no one else really guys get a life she takes good care of that little girl of hers so why should any other thing matter.Autumn keep that head up girl dont let stupid people bring ya down.
kayla

Richmond, KY

#44 Mar 9, 2013
friend wrote:
Why dont you just leave autumn alone she a good person people do stuff in there past there not proud of yea so why would you just get on here an talk about her an no one else really guys get a life she takes good care of that little girl of hers so why should any other thing matter.Autumn keep that head up girl dont let stupid people bring ya down.
. Would you think the reason her heads down is because she is either sucking dick for pills or snorting pills lol idk how she takes care of that baby with all those pills she does on top of every guy in estill county being in her trailer lined up for her i dont see how any guy could sleep with her nasty ass
friend

United States

#45 Mar 9, 2013
Why should you care about her Kayla dose her life mean that much to you it sure does seem that way seems like u spend a lot of time with her for the fact that you know everything about her or did your boy friend want her an your just jealous of that.
Amber

Paintsville, KY

#46 Mar 10, 2013
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
this is funny i dont understand why amber would even take up for her she is nasty and everyone knows it and yea she sucks dick for pills she didnt loose all that weight from dieting
First off, Autumn lost all of that weight because she had cancer. Don't run your mouth about something you know nothing about. Second, I take up for her because she is my sister. I don't care what she's done in life; I will always have her back. And last, if you think you have such a problem with her and know every little detail of her life then I suggest you go talk to her about it. If not that only shows how big of a coward you are.
holla at me boi

Richmond, KY

#48 Apr 6, 2013
Soo is her man out of jail yet id sure like to know how to get to talk to him damn that boi sexy i bet he woulndt knoi what to do with a women lyke me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irvine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 min River Tam 167,744
Jason and Angie Warner 52 min Tmw 8
Ravenna's railroad festival tomorrow 3 hr Oland 1
Afraid to drive through Eastern KY after dark (Feb '10) 5 hr peek achu 91
Clean slate 13 hr Beach 1
Amber young Thu Christy 1
new restaurant Sep 20 Restaurant Bob 3

Irvine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Irvine Mortgages