Cody has the DNA of a Degenerate
funny

Princeton, MN

#5 Sep 15, 2012
Leave her alone she is a good girl!
Amber

Irvine, KY

#6 Sep 18, 2012
Autumn is a great person. You all don't know half of what she's been through. Go somewhere else with this crap.
funny

London, KY

#7 Sep 18, 2012
thats the point amber she has been through so much it looks like she wouldnt be the way she is a WHORE, that busts up every family she can get her hands on and it looks like the more kids the better. she needs to be a better mom i mean who lets a needle junkie take care of there baby one who is on dope and dont care themselves.
No ur worng about her

United States

#8 Sep 18, 2012
Wow really y'all are just wow shut up she is a good person Nd has wnt threw hell and back
Amber

Irvine, KY

#9 Sep 18, 2012
Okay, "Funny". Why don't you put your real name on here? Coward. Autumn is not on drugs. Funny how you can sit there behind a screen and start stuff. Autumn has Raylee whenever she doesn't work. Her aunt has her the other times. And starting tomorrow I watch her everyday. No needle junkies there. Unless you're talking about Nina, which who isn't on Raylee's life anymore and hasn't been for about a month. You say she's a whore, but was you THERE with her every time she got intimate with someone? No? Okay then. Well that means you HAVE NO IDEA about her sex life. So just drop it. And Autumn has survived ovarian cancer, raises a one year old without help from the dad, pays all of her bills with no help. If you call that a bad mom, you obviously need to recheck your priorities.
CODY WEBB

London, KY

#12 Oct 23, 2012
THERE ARE A WHOLE LOT OF INSULTS ON THIS PAGE BUT ONLY ONE NAME. AND WHERE DID THIS DEGENERATE GENE COME FROM? DO YOU WORK IN A FUCK*NG LABORATORY? I DONT KNOW WHAT A DEGENERATE WOULD DO BUT BE BRAVE ENOUGH TO POST A NAME & ADDRES N' I'LL SHOW YOU WHAT A GENTLEMAN DOES TO PEOPLE WHO INSULT THE WOMEN OF HIS FAMILY.TO THOSE WHO INSULTED MY FAMILY AND WIL NEVER READ THIS FU*K YOU. TO THOSE WHO READ THIS BUT DONT POST BACK COWARDICE IS A SIN SO I GUESS WHEN MY DEGENERATE ASS GOES TO HELL I'LL WAIT FOR YOU. To those eho do post back
Cody Ballard

East Bernstadt, KY

#13 Oct 23, 2012
screw all of you I am the hardest motherfn you ever came across and dont forget that ever or i will go the fffnn off on all youu all
weezer

London, KY

#14 Oct 23, 2012
Cody Ballard wrote:
screw all of you I am the hardest motherfn you ever came across and dont forget that ever or i will go the fffnn off on all youu all
U don't look too hard, kinda softy if u ask me!! LOL
cody ballard

London, KY

#15 Oct 23, 2012
weezer wrote:
<quoted text>
U don't look too hard, kinda softy if u ask me!! LOL
what ever son just come see me i wil sho you fo r sure
weezer

London, KY

#16 Oct 23, 2012
cody ballard wrote:
<quoted text>what ever son just come see me i wil sho you fo r sure
Oh OK, I already know u soft. U softer than that Charmin toilet paper! C u know it to, I don't know why u act like that! Lol
cody ballard

London, KY

#17 Oct 23, 2012
weezer wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh OK, I already know u soft. U softer than that Charmin toilet paper! C u know it to, I don't know why u act like that! Lol
whatever son you dont know me stop haten your just jealous because your not as badass as I m Mofo so comeget some
weezer

London, KY

#18 Oct 24, 2012
cody ballard wrote:
<quoted text>whatever son you dont know me stop haten your just jealous because your not as badass as I m Mofo so comeget some
Sun I believe u now, anybody that get on here and talk about how badass they r, gotta b pretty tuff. Sittin behind a comp and all!!
Cody webb

London, KY

#19 Oct 24, 2012
I dnt have to be baddass to know your scared of me i doubt your real name is weezer, besides your doing that same thing you idiot.
Cody webb

London, KY

#20 Oct 24, 2012
So do somethin, Or you just are a pu*sy. I dont even care if all you did is talk sh+t someones bleedin for those insults.
Get some

Green Forest, AR

#22 Oct 27, 2012
Hi! my name is Cody Webb and I lik to wrestle with males and grag ther you know whats so, post your ame and number for a good time
is she

Irvine, KY

#24 Nov 13, 2012
dose she work @ wendy's is she on dope?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irvine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jessie Thompson 7 min Heres jonny 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 34 min Paul 170,559
Is Judge Wally going screw county more? 1 hr Reeree 5
ladies at KY Farm Bureau 3 hr hielo 1
Estill county needs leaders with VISION! 3 hr hielo 1
Old Roy 5 hr molasses 21
If you could blast any song to your ex's what s... 6 hr unanswered prayers 5

Irvine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Irvine Mortgages