hot and sexy

Somerset, KY

#1 Nov 20, 2012
hey this hot guy is single hell yea he got rid of that bitch i wouldnt mine trying him does anyone know his number
ladonna

Somerset, KY

#2 Nov 20, 2012
yea not sure if he will have u cause he is still trying to get this bitch back srry whore but his life revolves around me and kaleb but just to let u know he didnt get rid of the bitch i left him. im sure u can ask plenty of ppl around if he is over me cause all the red heads around here sure cant get him so idk wat makes u so dam special but i will be more than happy to give u his number its under MY name in the phone book so bitch please call him and when he tells u to come over this bitch will be there to kick ur ass and no it wouldnt be over ricky it would be over you calling me a bitch but the thing is im the biggest bitch around so get over it.
Truth

Irvine, KY

#3 Nov 21, 2012
Ladonna they were just telling the truth you are a bitch! You and RIcky will be back together befor the weekend you always go running back to him. For what reason I will never no. First of all you have to have trust and that you do not have you monitor every move the boy makes. Why can't he do what ever he wonts because you go blow your money on bingo and lottery. What makes you better than him. You need to grow up.
ladonna

Somerset, KY

#4 Nov 21, 2012
Truth wrote:
Ladonna they were just telling the truth you are a bitch! You and RIcky will be back together befor the weekend you always go running back to him. For what reason I will never no. First of all you have to have trust and that you do not have you monitor every move the boy makes. Why can't he do what ever he wonts because you go blow your money on bingo and lottery. What makes you better than him. You need to grow up.
actually its not my money i blow its his money i blow and ur just jealous cause u cant go blow it. actually me and ricky has been busted up for several weeks and i havent went back to him i actually moved on yes we hang out and do things as a family for.kaleb and he still.supports us but he wants to so that must be saying something. and truth be known this is prolly his family or a family.friend talking crap but who cares cause u r to big of a.pussy to put ur name and thanks i know im a bitch to but dont be jealous.cause u cant be as good of one as i am
a friend

Irvine, KY

#5 Nov 21, 2012
I've known ricky for a while and know he is a pretty good guy. Yeah he makes mistakes like everyone else but he took good care of u ladonna. I not saying that u two should stay tolgether forever but maybe think about what u are losing. You will never find a nother guy that will do for u and kaleb what ricky has done. You are young so maybe you just won't realize this now, a man that gives everything he has to the people that he loves is a man worth fighting with. The more u break his heart the less time u have to get him back. The day you decide that you made a mistake is the day that he will decide its time for him to move on. He truly does love you. I don't think you are a bitch for trying to get YOUR life together but maybe people only see how your are tearing his life apart. As for previous comments, girls are going to be hateful to u because they want him but do u really want another woman in your babys life? One day it will happen and you can't keep ricky from his kid when that day comes. if u do, ur kid will grow up to hate u. Just a little advice I. Know u didn't ask for. Btw these people are just trying to start some drama, its best to ignore them and think about ur family instead.
truth

Bolivar, MO

#7 Nov 24, 2012
the truth is ricky may care about ladonna and kaleb but he is starting to care about drugs more. i dont blame ladonna for leaving him. yea he might work and take care of them but nobody sees what all he takes from them neither. i see him at a drug dealers house everytime i turn around. he use to hide it very well and has for a long time but he doesnt try so hard any more cause he has gotten so bad and when that happens they dont care who sees. i just hope god gets into his life before the old devil drags him down under. he needs help before he ends up loosing everything cause the way ladonna talks he has done lost his family. and its sad cause kaleb and ladonna loved him and they need him but not the person he has become
Truth

Tucker, GA

#8 Nov 29, 2012
No one wants Ricky Hardy.. Ladonna, you act like you have something that everyone else wants. Please... No one wants to break up your family. Especially cause if they ever did succeed, they would just have to deal with your petunia pig looking ass. And don't take that as people are scared of you, cause no one is, maybe people just don't want to deal with your high school drama over a guy.
ladoona

London, KY

#9 Nov 30, 2012
kind of funny you wouldnt stop and get out of the car you red headed whore. im sure everyone around will tell the truth about u wanting ur first love back. ur the high school drama with the petunia the pig crap who calls ppl childish names like that when they are suppose to be an adult. also if ur not scared then u would put ur name on here but oh well im pretty sure i know who this is just read the first sentence
ladonna

London, KY

#10 Nov 30, 2012
and this is ladonna not ladoona typo on my phone
Lauren East

Jackson, KY

#11 Nov 30, 2012
Ladonna, this is Lauren, ya know the "red headed wh*re" and im finally seeing this garbage! If you'd like to discuss anything, you have my number!
bobtown

Lexington, KY

#12 Dec 10, 2012
at least he is not a riddell..bobtown
Ricky hardy on pills

Crossett, AR

#13 Feb 15, 2013
He is a big pill head now and he looks disgusting

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irvine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min usa 169,882
End nepotism in the Estill County school system!! 7 hr Also informed 4
County clerk Sherry Fox needs to retire 7 hr Also informed 2
Old Roy 20 hr informed 2
Sheriff Gary Freeman retiring! SWEET! 21 hr informed 1
Missy Drake (Aug '09) Thu Family 74
location for the new vocational school? Wed informed 7

Irvine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance