Nasty

Irvine, KY

#21 Sep 20, 2012
Christy (riddell) Tipton she and her husband has lived with her mom 4 15 yrs but she goes to bobby Henry's every morning to trade 4 her fix and davey her husband knows all about it gross. Her sisters nasty as well she's with squeak
observer

Lima, OH

#22 Sep 21, 2012
Nasty wrote:
Christy (riddell) Tipton she and her husband has lived with her mom 4 15 yrs but she goes to bobby Henry's every morning to trade 4 her fix and davey her husband knows all about it gross. Her sisters nasty as well she's with squeak
You don't know sh#@. She left her husband a year ago, they had their own house, and Christy don't even do drugs. She don't live in EC either. Did she turn you down?
meeeeee

Somerset, KY

#23 Sep 21, 2012
krista newton nasty ho
Ol dude

Irvine, KY

#24 Sep 22, 2012
observer wrote:
<quoted text>You don't know sh#@. She left her husband a year ago, they had their own house, and Christy don't even do drugs. She don't live in EC either. Did she turn you down?
I know her the whole bunch lives on Stacey lane
funny

London, KY

#25 Sep 22, 2012
observer wrote:
<quoted text>You don't know sh#@. She left her husband a year ago, they had their own house, and Christy don't even do drugs. She don't live in EC either. Did she turn you down?
you are talking about the older david tipton's ex wife. the one they was talking about was davids son david and his wife christy tipton (riddell)
is she

Irvine, KY

#26 Nov 4, 2012
funny wrote:
<quoted text>
you are talking about the older david tipton's ex wife. the one they was talking about was davids son david and his wife christy tipton (riddell)
misty moon in the list?
4 sure

Nancy, KY

#27 Nov 4, 2012
tisha burchett
also

Irvine, KY

#28 Nov 4, 2012
Sarah Riddell
hey

Irvine, KY

#29 Nov 4, 2012
also wrote:
Sarah Riddell
there's two of them aint there?
Some1 fallin

Detroit, MI

#30 Nov 4, 2012
Amber crouch-BIGGEST W40RE ever....not just in e.c...she's had stds too so y'all dudes watch out!!
4 sure

London, KY

#31 Nov 5, 2012
tishas had veneral warts for years
Dont froget

Irvine, KY

#32 Nov 5, 2012
Tish hix-(cornett)
jeff

Beattyville, KY

#33 Nov 5, 2012
well theres a girl named britany hover she got sum good pu*sy but shes been around the block
to much

Sheridan, AR

#34 Nov 5, 2012
she cheated on wayne jokes on them shes eat up with veneral warts clinic please
Dont you

Irvine, KY

#35 Nov 6, 2012
also wrote:
Sarah Riddell
Mean Sarah Romans
Your jealous

Irvine, KY

#36 Nov 6, 2012
Nasty wrote:
whoever you are you must be jealous don't say your not cause if you weren't you wouldn't even be worried about it. What is it you won't bobby for your self or something. I don't think it is any of your business what christy or Diane does. If you don't like it you can kiss my big @$$!
bleblablu

Irvine, KY

#37 Nov 7, 2012
Your jealous wrote:
<quoted text>whoever you are you must be jealous don't say your not cause if you weren't you wouldn't even be worried about it. What is it you won't bobby for your self or something. I don't think it is any of your business what christy or Diane does. If you don't like it you can kiss my big @$$!
you're*... want*.... yourself*....
You're welcome
littlelambsowner

Irvine, KY

#38 Nov 7, 2012
Some1 fallin wrote:
Amber crouch-BIGGEST W40RE ever....not just in e.c...she's had stds too so y'all dudes watch out!!
damn april, you really hate her huh? I don't blame ya, just saying..
Well I do agree she *has* had an std. her midget best friend told a bunch of their mutual friends about her chlamydia outbreak.
blazerchick

Duluth, GA

#39 Nov 7, 2012
littlelambsowner wrote:
<quoted text>damn april, you really hate her huh? I don't blame ya, just saying..
Well I do agree she *has* had an std. her midget best friend told a bunch of their mutual friends about her chlamydia outbreak.
What about the HPV?
what about

Irvine, KY

#40 Nov 9, 2012
Don't forget Kerri Collins...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irvine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr stray-cat 132,206
Anyone know about Anna Duerson? 6 hr Friend of a friend 1
michaels restaurant (Apr '12) 7 hr Mercy 69
Can the Mack Theater be saved? 14 hr jerry lee 6
The People Who Are Talking S*** About Samantha ... (Feb '09) 16 hr latoyia 16
just wondering 18 hr Foxcat 2
Matt Johnson is back in jail now (Oct '10) 21 hr latoyia 41
Irvine Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web