chick

Verona, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2009

she a black snake girl if you know what i mean.
I know

Moncks Corner, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2009

She'll try to still your man, watch out.
chick

Verona, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2009

that's right she will the wh..e she would do anything. i konw.
hater

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2009

i think her last name is spencer
xxxxx

Moncks Corner, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2009

If your talking about Amanda Spencer. lol She'll sleep with anything that will have her. I know this for a fact.
good guy

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2009

just wondering she always plays herself like shes not like that need facts not gossip
maybe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2009

I don't know the amanda their speaking of but maybe ur talking about amanda dixon. Red headed extremely curly hair? She's awesome! Very hard working loves her family and just an all around nice girl. We use to run around alot together before I got married & moved outta irvine.
yup yup

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2009

I know that she will screw anything in her sight, regardless what he looks like and I know that she will do about anything for a pill, that is not uncommon these days. I would not trust her as far as I could pick her fat ass up and throw her. She comes across as good to your face like she would not do anything to anyone but you better watch your shit around her and especially your man.
GMHT

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2009

there's Amanda Patrick too. weird lots of Amanda's with red hair...
good guy

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2009

the one im talking about is spencer any one know
friend

Elloree, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2009

the only spencer I know is Brenda. I think her last name is davenport now. I went to school with her she was pretty cool.
GMHT

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2009

there was a "Spencer" girl with red hair that died several years ago, wasn't her name "Missy"?? My memory is failing me today. Wasn't she in a car wreck with Charlene Richardson. I believe they were cousins. IS this who you are talking about??
mmmmmm

Moncks Corner, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2009

GMHT wrote:
there was a "Spencer" girl with red hair that died several years ago, wasn't her name "Missy"?? My memory is failing me today. Wasn't she in a car wreck with Charlene Richardson. I believe they were cousins. IS this who you are talking about??
The Amanda Spencer your asking about is from Powell Co. and was here and was married to Hubie Spencer for a while...now she is with or was with Tim Mays. Or that is the last I heard of her. She aint much, she dont even have her kids. and that aint much in my book
yup yup

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2009

I agree, any woman that does not have her kids with her is not exactly a real woman and definately not a good person. How can they walk around with out a care in the world while someone else is raising their children? That is beyond me. Why does she not have her kids with her? Just curious. I guess she's probably another one of those dope heads who think their pills are more important than anything or anyone else. I've always heard, what goes around comes around so one of these days I am sure she will have to pay for doing her children wrong. Every doggie has its day.
jay

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2009

Judged:

mmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
The Amanda Spencer your asking about is from Powell Co. and was here and was married to Hubie Spencer for a while...now she is with or was with Tim Mays. Or that is the last I heard of her. She aint much, she dont even have her kids. and that aint much in my book
I know Amanda she is my best friend?and its pretty obvious you dont know her or you would know better than to be talking about her kids she loves those babys more than life she just got a dick for an xxxxhusband!And fgor another thing shes not like the rest of the whores in Irvine shes ot a pill head bitdches!
GMHT

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2009

mmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember now, Missy was Hubie's sister.
mmmmm

Moncks Corner, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2009

jay wrote:
<quoted text>I know Amanda she is my best friend?and its pretty obvious you dont know her or you would know better than to be talking about her kids she loves those babys more than life she just got a dick for an xxxxhusband!And fgor another thing shes not like the rest of the whores in Irvine shes ot a pill head bitdches!
Call me all the bitches you want. Its my opinion and its still my opinion I feel a woman who loves their kids, has their kids........sorry if it ruffled your feathers. She didnt have her kids when she got her husband.
cupcake

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2009

Just plain trashy, slut that don't have her kids cause apparently, dick and drugs mean more to her than her babies. What a f#$king waste of oxygen!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of132
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Irvine Forum right now

Search the Irvine Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 24 min Khatru 122,686
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 29 min Jay 138,616
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 51 min Mississippi Man 81,199
what do you think about matewood thacker- druggy 1 hr to bad 59
barnes mountain (Apr '13) 3 hr meeeee 12
whats wrong with being a liberal 3 hr educated 13
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 4 hr blahblah123 918
•••
•••
•••
•••

Irvine Jobs

•••
•••